The Best but Still Hurt

Touch My Heart

 

So,Nana is her best friend.What kind of person is Nana.How can she can be her friend with that attitude.i think im gonna be worst that my grandmother’s hair if im gonna be with her.Shouting to the person that innocent and cute like me.Arhh!!Just think about her make me crazy.

 

“Yah,lets it!i cook you a delicious menu that my sister teach me.”

 

I heard Nana say to Sooyoung but she just ignored Nana.i feel like wanna step on her.Arhh!!i hate her.if someone cook to me I will never reject even the taste is really but I bet,Nana is a good cooker by just look at her hand I know that.

 

“Just left it at there.im gonna eat when I want but if I don’t I just throw it away and..”

 

Then I see she look at me with that confuse and really mad face at me.

 

“You again!”she point at me.

 

“Yeah.Me.Why?Have any problem with that?”I said to her with annoying face.

 

“How many time you have to bother my life.First,you sit beside me and now you know where the place I can rest my mind.You really hate me don’t you?Beside,only someone special can come to this rooftop.”

 

“Sooyoung-shii,im the one who brought her here.She just..you know.Want to accompany me.Beside I don’t think she will bother you life what you think.it just coincident.”Nana say with her sad face want Sooyoung to forgive me.I feel really hurt when see Nana like that.

 

“Whatever.Just don’t brought her here again.you know how I hate stranger right.For me she just like a puppy in the roadway.I hate that kind of things.”she say with her low voice and rub Nana shoulder.

 

“Okay.Dont mad at her again okay?”

 

“I can’t promise you that.I wanna go and I will eat your lunch.And please don’t make that sad face,you know that I really cant see your face like that right.So please okay?”

 

With that she take the lauchbox and go to the stair.So,she has that kind of warm-heart even just a bit.Well,that interesting.

 

Sooyoung POV

 

Huh!!Nana.Nana.you know that I really can’t see you in that condition and what have to that Lizzy girl that everyone to backup her in every kind of situation.I really don’t understand people now.They really make me confuse.

 

I walk like always.Just don’t want  to bother look at person near me.Just do their own world.Then I walk in the park and I see many couple there.It remember me of something that happened to me.

 

Flashback

 

“Sooyoungie.Let’s go to park.i really like to go there.I like to eat ice-cream that you brought me.”

 

“Okay Sica but can you wait,I want to finish my last homework.”

 

“But promise me not so long okay.Im tired of waiting”I nodded.

 

For almost fifteen minute and I finish my homework.We walk in hand to hand to go there.When we arrive there.We see many couple and look like Sica really jelous to all the couple there.

 

“Sooyoungie,I really hope that I will have a lover.i so lonely”

 

“You have me right”

 

“We just best friends”

 

“So,do you want more then best friend?”I just wanna to teasing her.

 

“Yes,I really hope so but you never know what I feel for you.Sooyoung, I really love you.i know that wasn’t the right time for me to say this but I really hope that I will be yours”

 

I feel my heart-beat really fast.i don’t know what to say.so she has the same feeling as mine.This is the best moment even and I will never forget today.

 

“So,I think I know the answer now.You don’t feel the same”

 

 I see she ran away and I tried to catch her.She then stop at one of the shady tree.She cry there and I hug her waist.

 

“You know what,I cant live without you and I love you too”

 

With that she look at me.Then she wrap her arm at my neck and I feel her lips at mine.That was the best day ever.

 

End Flashback

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author note:Sorry for the long hiatus,i just my sister took my laptop and when away.But then i took it back so this is the short capter but the next one will have a new character.Who is she?No it not yet Chaerin but still you will know.I make a new story-line.Just wanna add anew couple.