New School

Touch My Heart

 

Lizzy POV

 

Today is a new chapture of my life.After I wake up from sleep I can feel that today will me a memorable day for me.Well,first day for new school must be more difficult.I wear my school uniform.I’m very happy I get a chance to transfer to this school because only rich people can study here.

 

“OMO!! 7:15am.I’m late.Death !!” Without waste my time,I run as fast as I can.

 

7:25am.Wahh!!im such a good runner.I can see many eyes on me.Is that something in my face?I think they just weird because they never see me before.Yeah!This school don’t have many student so maybe they know all student here.Before I forget,I get offer to this school because I’m the best chef in my town.i can cook everything you want and I win first place in “The Best Teenage Chef in Korean”.

 

I walk to the counselor’s room.

 

Knock !! Knock !! Knock!!

 

“Come in”I can hear someone said from inside so I open the door and I can see a beautiful teacher sitting on the chair while writing something.It took a few secord for her to look at me.

 

“Oh.Ms.Park.Have a sit.Im Ham Eunjung.You can call me whatever you want”she gave me the best smile ever.She so beautiful.I bet many student here asked her for a date.

 

“So,you are new student,from Busan right?”Im just nodded.

 

“Okay.You can go to your class now.Want me to accompany you?”

 

“No.I think I can go by myself.”then without waste my time,I stood up and walk to the door.When I hold the door knob I heard Ms.Ham say something.

 

“I hope you don’t make any trouble for your first day here.So good luck”

 

Sooyoung POV

 

This day,same day as always.I think nothing change.Why my life is so bored and so empty.After she gone,I can’t live better.It’s like a same day rotate without have any ending.It just same.Nothing change.I walk in school and look at my watch “7:25”.Who care if I come early of late?it just me.No one care about me.Why my life always like this.

 

I walk but then I feel like someone hit me.

 

“Mianhae.”The girl just look down and just run away.What a weird girl.As long as she doesn’t bother my life I don’t want to bother her.

 

When I arrive at my class.All people look at me.Im used to feel shy but I always late so I don’t feel anything wrong.Then I go to my sit beside the window.There are nobody beside me because it only for her.No one else.Then I look out the window and I can see the café over here since my class secord floor.

 

It remind me for something.Something that I really hope I can forget but it’s look like I will never forget her.My first kiss.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

“Hye,let’s eat at café.You know me right?i cant live without food”Sooyoung smile happily at that girl.

 

“I don’t want to go to café.You will forget me when you meet food”the girl pout make Sooyoung wanna kiss her.if only I can kiss her in front everyone .Thought Sooyoung

 

“Please”she say with aeygo.

 

“Fine.But don’t forget me okay”Sooyoung smile while holding the girl’s hand and dragged her to café.

 

They are eating silently.Then,Sooyoung could feel someone touch her hand.She look at the girl in front of her.The girl just smile and look deep into Sooyoung eyes.She then stood up and come closer at Sooyoung and kiss Sooyoung lips make her frozen.

 

“Why are you do that?”Sooyoung asked with her eye wide open.

 

“It because you eat like a five years old girl.I just want to clean your lips which full of cheese.”The girl pinching Soo check make her blushing.“You are so cute when you’re blushing”

 

“Im not”

 

-End Flashback-

 

 

Why do you leave me without say goodbye.You make me suffer then what you think.Why you tell me that lie.That lie I never expect you to say.I thought it was just a joke but it wasn’t.I still can’t erase you.My tears fall everytime I think about you.I love you and only you.Forever,Jessica Jung.

 

__________________________________________

 

A/N ; im sorry for the mistake and short chapture.i dont have any idea.you can comment your opinion for me.Maybe it can help me.I also want to apologize if this story not turn like what you want..Mianhae..*bow*

Thanks very much to whom read and subscribe my story,,Thanks so much ..*kiss*