21

My Another Me
The next day they decided to visit the Teddy Bear Museum. After hearing the teddy bear thing i called Rin up. 'You okay? They're going to the-' 'it's okay, i've prepared myself,' she cut me and chuckled. 'Nothing's funny Rin,' i said. 'You're worrying me and it's quite funny,' she said and i smiled at myself. We hung up and i packed up my things. We went down and i saw her amiling at Fany noona again. She turned around and waved at me. 'You're really alright right? Tell me if you feel something,' i said and she nodded. Limo's gone and now we're riding a van. She searches about the Teddy Bear Museum and nodded to herself. 'What are you nodding?' I asked. She smiled at me and rested her head on my shoulder.

'You're still tired?' I asked brushing her hair gently. 'Tired of your questions,' she replied. 'I'm worrying you,' i said and she nodded. After several times later we arrived at the musem and she grabbed my hand. 'You okay?' I asked her. 'dont go too far,' she said keep starring at the building. Siwon bought the tickets and we all get in with his money. That rich buddy. First, we walked in the hiatory hall and there were so many teddy bears here. I dont see anything wrong with Rin. She kept on smiling while looking at the teddy-s. 'Ryeo~ look at this,' she dragged me yo a spot an kept on pointing the teddy.

'They're from Joseon era,' she said and we walked to the exhibition room and met the Marilyn Monroe which in teddy version. 'Look at these,' we looked at some teddy-s which suppose to be some famous people arounf the world. We walked to the souvenir area and we saw many teddy-s are sold. I kept on looking at Rin who would smile at every teddy. I wonder why didn't she act like the day i gave her the plush bear. Then i saw her ran to the cashier and bowed. Did ahe buy something? 'Tada!' She showed a small blue teddy to me. 'What's wrong with this?' I asked her. 'Give me your phone,' she grinned and settled it for me.

'We have couple thing now, you got blye one and i got the pink one,' she smiled. 'Do you want anything? I should buy you something too,' i said looking at her. 'You just spend too much for me,' she said. We walked around and saw a teddy sitting on a piano like it was playing it. She kept on looking at the teddy and slightly brushed the piano. 'You like this?' I asked her. She looked at me and looked at the teddy again. I grabbed the same teddy with a white dress and dragged her to the cashier. 'Here,' i gave it to her and she looked at me. 'It's okay, it's a present.'

'Agassi, your boyfriend is so kind,' the cashier man said. She smiled to him and we drove back to the hotel. 'What shall we do now?' They asked. 'You could travel yourselves,' So Ra noona said. It's a good idea thought. We changed and decided to go to the Jeju Bunjae Artpia. 'They said there were thousands of bonsai there,' i searched for the place and she nodded. We took taxi and arrived there pretty fast. We decided to pay our own since she didn't want me to pay for her. She wil juat run out her money.

We get in the area and wow-ed really hard. It's really beautiful and fresh. Green are everywhere and fresh air around us. We walked and took some photos. 'Excuse me, could you help me?' A foreign suddenly called us. Rin turned around and replied her in english. She then snatched a picture of the small family, included a father, a mother and a daughter. They looked so happy and they completed each other. She finished and walked to me. 'Finish?' I asked and she nodded. 'Are you hungry? Let's grab something,' i said and we walked to the restaurant. It's quite full but we could have our ow  table.

'Look! A piano!' She said and keep looking at it. 'Could you play?' I asked and she nodded. 'But it's been long since last i played.' She said. 'Could i play that?' She looked at me, 'shouldn't you ask the waiter here? I'm not owning this,' i said. she went to the waiter and i saw one of them nodded to me. 'They say i could play it,' she said smiling wide and i waved to her signaling that she could go. 'Excuse me sir, the speaker is connected to the whole atrium here,' one of the waiter said. I looked at her and she played it calmly. Next i realize that it is Yiruma's Kiss The Rain. Everyone was looking at her. How could she look so beautiful while playing the piano. She ended it smoth and everyone was clapping telling her that they wanted more. She smiled and started to play Yiruma's River Flows In You. I fell like heaven while she's playing it.

She ended and everyone clapped again. She come back grinning to me and sat down. 'I dont know you're that good,' i said and she chuckled. The next time our food arrived and we ate in silence. The restaurant's manager came and bowed to us. 'Thank you for your beautiful performance, our pianist didn't come today, this is a bit from us,' he held up an envelop and put it on our table. 'No, it's nothing, i play it for free,' she said but the guy walked away. 'Shouldn't you took it? He wont go unless you took it,' i said eyeing the guy before.

She sighed and took it with her then the guy walked away. 'You know, we could relax a bit,' she said and i nodded. After finishing the dishes they served us with a plate of dessert make us confused. 'What is this? We didn't order this,' i said. 'It's a present for us,' they said and bowed. 'We really need to relax,' i said and she nodded. 'You know, i wanted to ask something,' she said.

I signaled her to go on. 'Do you miss your mom?' She asked. Mom? The one i dont even think for a second a day. 'Why?' I asked hanging my head low. 'Do you even remember her?' She asked again. Remember? 'No' i dont even want to remember her face. 'I will tell ypu the truth,' she said. 'What truth?' I asked. 'Your mom's truth,' she smiled.

A/N: a bit short, sorry for waiting too long. I will try to post again later^^ dont forget to subscribe and comment below.