What's wrong

What does it matter - part 1

What’s wrong

Chapter 1

Ikon is performing the second day in Seoul and since yesterday was a success, they are less nervous about today’s stage. Ikonics are all heated up and the performance hall is packed. The members can hear their fan scream form inside their dressing room. Jinhwan and Junhoe are getting their last make up check while Bobby and B.I are changing their clothes. Bobby looks at Hanbin. Bobby “Are you nervous about today?” Hanbin just put his shirt on and laughs. “Not as nervous as I was when we had our very first performance.” He fixes his shirt and looks up to Bobby. “Yesterday was great except that Jinhwan fell on stage, but luckily he didn’t hurt himself. I am not that nervous. Wae? Are you by any chance nervous?” Hanbin hits Bobby’s shoulder slightly and grins. Bobby laughs and hits Hanbin too. “YAH! Why would I be nervous? I am fine!” Hanbin grins and Bobby laughs. One of the staff members tells them that they need to get ready. Hanbin and Bobby nod and put on their jackets.

Chanwoo and Donghyuk are the last ones to get ready and Ikon should head to the stage but Hanbin stops s and gather them around. “Today, let’s show them our best as always.” The others nod their heads and smile. Hanbin grins and puts his hand inside the circle and the others put theirs on his. Bobby puts his on Hanbin first and looks at him when their eyes meet. Hanbin slightly confused by Bobby’s gaze. He shakes his head and concentrates again. “Get ready? SHOWTIME! HWAITING!” the others join him and then get ready to head to the stage. Their concert start and as soon they see the whole hall glow with their red from their light-sticks, Ikon are overwhelmed and that gives them even more power to perform.

The concert ends with nearly no problems only Junhoe hurt his knee when he fell today.  Yesterday Jinhwan already fell but at least he didn’t hurt himself badly, but Junhoe seems to have hit his knee and during the rest of their performances it started to swell. When they all head back to their changing room Junhoe limps but he said it doesn’t hurt so much anymore. The staff brings a paramedic and he checks on Junhoe. Hanbin and the others are worried that he hurt himself badly. Jinhwan sighs and looks at Junhoe. “I fell yesterday already! Can’t this be enough for all of us? How could that happen?” Junhoe laughs while he gets his knee treated. “What wae? I just fell….don’t sweat it….It doesn’t hurt anymore.” The paramedic nods his head and looks at the other members who all have worried faces. “He just bruised his knee, it is not broken. But at least for today he needs to rest for the rest of the day. So it would be better if you guys help him walk and make sure he rests. I put on some ointment that will lessen the pain and cure the swelling.”

He looks at Junhoe and gets up. “You guys are awesome performers and pros but you are only human so take care while you perform.” He bows and then leaves them. Their manager sighs and looks at Junhoe. “Are you alright?” Junhoe nods and looks at s. Bobby and Hanbin look relieved and Jinhwan too. Chanwoo and Donghyuk look relieved too. Yunhyeong sighs “Yah, guys let’s just be more carefull. I nearly fell too today. Our seniors happened accidents too in the past. Gd hyung twisted his ankle at his tour. I don’t want us to get hurt.”

Bobby sighs and pats Yunhyeongs back. “Yah! Stop it…don’t think about all the negative things.” Junhoe nods and gets up holding on to Chanwoos shoulder. “Bobby hyung is right, I am fine and today was awesome.” He laughs and changes the subject. “Did you see Bobby earlier…the fan nearly pulled him down the stage.” He laughs and Bobby blushes embarrassed. “She pulled on my hand so tight…I thought I might be stage diving. And when we performed in girls outfits Ikonics today as well, totally lost it.” He laughs and the others joins him except Hanbin who seems more worried now than before. Hanbin leaves to change his clothes and Bobby notices that something doesn’t seem right. Just when he wanted to go to check on Hanbin Chanwoo and Yunhyeong hug him. “Yah! What about if we go eat out? Bobby hyung would you mind asking the manager? He listens to you the most.” Bobby’s eyes still follow Hanbin until he leaves inside the room then turns to Chanwoo and Yunhyeong and sigh. “Araso…I talk to him.” he seems absent minded.

Bobby decides that he can talk to Hanbin later, so he goes  to ask the manager if it would be alright if the members could eat out. The manager agrees since they did a great job today. Chanwoo and Yunhyeong jump of happiness and Junhoe and Donghyuk laugh watching at them. Bobby and Jinhwan laugh briefly while Jinhwan looks around. “Yah? Where is Hanbin-ah?” Bobby sighs and puts his hand on Jinhwans shoulder. “He went to change his clothes first…we better change too.” He looks at the others. They agree and leave to the changing room. Chanwoo helps Junhoe walk and Bobby follows Jinhwan.

They eat out but Hanbin looks like a dark cloud is above his head but whenever someone asks whats wrong he just laughs it off and says he is tired. Since the others are tired too they pay the bill as soon as they finished their meals and their manager drives them home. Bobby tries to distract Hanbin during their ride but Hanbin seems to block everything. When they arrive at the dorms Bobby rushes to their manager and asks if he could have the carkeys and go out for a ride again with Hanbin. Bobby pleads. “Hyungnim, please. Hanbinssi seems down ever since the concert ended…let me go talk with him. He won’t feel so awkward if it is just us the two.” The manager sighs and looks at Hanbin dragging himself out of the car. He frowns and inspects Bobby. “I don’t know, you just want to go out. I better talk to him myself.” Bobby stops him “Hyungnim, Hyungnim! Hold on I wont go far and I will have my phone with me. Please, I don’t plan to do anything reckless. I’m just worried about him.” 

His manager sighs and looks at the other cheerful members who wait in front of the entrance for the manager and Bobby to come. Only Hanbin leans on the wall and looks gloomy. Bobby sighs and his manager gives Bobby the key. “Jiwonssi, if you won’t be here before midnight you guys are in trouble.” Bobby nods happy and takes the car key. “Thank you Hyungnim.” He bows and the manager pats his back. “Aish…don’t let me regret this and make sure you talk to him.” Bobby nods and they leave to the door. “Hanbinssi, could you go with Jiwon. I told him to buy some things at the department store but it will be too hard to go alone. You two go together.”

The others look at Hanbin. Hanbin looks up a bit surprised. He only wants to go home and lay down but since he doesn’t want to be disrespectful, so he just bows politely and goes to Bobby. Bobby grins and puts his arm around Hanbin. “Hyungnim, leave it to me.” He winks at their manager and drags Hanbin to the car. He opens the passenger door and let go of Hanbin. Hanbin sighs but opens the backdoor and gets in on the backseat. Bobby sighs, looks disappointed and shuts the door then gets on the drivers seat. Hanbin sounds tired “Yah, why do we have to buy things now?”

He looks at Bobby. Bobby just got into the car and started the engine. “We are not going shopping, Hyungnim just made this up.” Hanbin suddenly feels awake and leans forward on the passenger seat. “Yah? Then where are we going then? Does Hyung know?” he sounds worried and hits Bobby’s shoulder slightly. “Yah! Where are we going?” Bobby laughs and looks at Hanbin through the driving mirror. “Don’t worry I am only kidnapping you.” Hanbin glares at Bobby “Hyung stop joking! I am tired where are we going?” Bobby smiles and looks back to Hanbin. “Just sleep for now then…I will wake you up when we arrive.” Hanbin looks sceptical and leans on the backrest. Bobby laughs and grins happily. Hanbin can’t help but smirk too when he sees how happy Bobby looks. “Yah, I just hope we won’t get into any trouble.”