Stupid

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

When Yeri arrived at home she greeted her mother fast and ran to her room. She tried to calm herself now that she was in a better place.

 

Yeri touched her cheeks with the back of her hands and laid down in the bed.

 

She was looking somewhere else, but her mind was in a different universe.

 

Her fingers slowly touched her lips, remembering how his lips felt.

 

She wanted to be mad at him. But it was Jungkook.

 

Yeri wanted to believe he had a bad day, and Seulgi's rejection hit him right in the feels.

 

But no, she couldn't forget this, she can't act like nothing happened. Jungkook was a total jerk, and she needed an explanation.

 

Yeri felt her eyes teary, having flashbacks when they were younger.

 

Why can't Jungkook have feelings for her just like Yeri? Is she cursed? Or is it her fault that she shouldn't fall in love with her best friend?

 

But he's too irresistible to not feel anything...

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook walked back to the couch messing with his hair. Before he sat down he noticed a little paper on the floor.

 

That paper wasn't there before, it wasn't his, it must be from Yeri because no one entered his house since days ago.

 

He took it and opened the paper. He shouldn't mind her private stuff but in this moment he didn't care for her privacy.

 

"Dear Jeon Jungkook

 

I don't know how I should start writing but I guess I already wrote the first line right? Haha. I want to tell you that... even if we are best friends... I like you, like something more than just a friend. I hope you accept my love. Of all the girls in the world, I will always love you the most, maybe not as much as your mother... but I promise I can make you happy everyday, I will cook for you and we will have fun, I will never get tired of you!! So please, let's be a couple instead, Kookie

 

From your best friend Kim Yerim ^^"

 

Jungkook couldn't swallow his feelings in that moment. The handwriting was bad, it was clearly written when Yeri was in elementary school. He left the paper in the table and looked away covering his mouth with his fist.

 

"Yeri... loves me"

 

It was unbelievable. His best friend has been in love with him since so many years ago but didn't know.

 

And he hurt her before. He always told Yeri about his girlfriends and everything, while she had those feelings for him.

 

He wanted to slap himself. Why did he do that to her? Why didn't he notice?

 

He kept mumbling her name.

 

The next day, Yeri and Jungkook didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter