introduction by KIM SUZY!

The Cheesy Twins

It was snow heavily outside. Cold and quiet. Empty street since the accident happened. Accident that took two life away. Neighbourhood could only sympathize. But the twins hurt the most.

 

6 years later
*BG sound: twice-ohh ahh
She is the one with white milk skin, long curly (seriously like a ramyun?)brown hair, specky, and have nice body figure like a model, YES, can you imagine how beautiful she is? Omo! But the reality is, she is the nerdiest among the nerdiest in HAERIM INSTITUTE. Oh yeah, tho she looks not so favourable, but she is the top student. 1Q: 200++ *Wouuww. Greeting~. "Hi annyeong. Suzy in-mida *90 deg bow/checking camera. Hehehe. Ahh i love to bake, dancing, singing and spend lots of time at the library too. Does it sounds odd? Actually i have lots of things to tell you ..* bzzz bzzz bzz.. yah yah yah ahh wait dont be like thiss ahh jeongmal * bzzzz( camera low battery)
Okay thats it.kim suzy. Everyone called her bookwormsuzy. You can know about her later on. Let suzy introduce you to the next character.

 

" yah say something to the camera i'm recording!" -Suzy.
"Mwo" startled." Ahh go away. Move that thing from me!" -Myungsoo.
" aingg oppa come on just this time. Oh? Oh?" Beg suzy with aegyo.
"Ahh cinca kim suzy! Dont make me angry!". Told myungsoo with serious face. But inside, he's about to laugh out loud.
" arasso arasso dont be angry. Lulucat lets go oppa doesnt want to friend with us anymore". Sound disappointed, suzy called lulucat and they leave the living room.
Myungsoo laugh burst out loud. Quickly he  ran after suzy and hug her tightly. And the war start as they are tickling each other. They ran around the house until one of them surrender.

 

Suz POV~
Everyone in Haerim Institute does not  know about me and myungsoo are twins. The reason is? It just me who doesnt want to expose about us. At school Myungsoo gets more attention and fame. Tall, sharp nose, charming eyes, deep dimples(how come i doesnt have one -,-') and smiles that can melt a snowman. He is surrounded by girls, gifts and even love letters. Gosh how tired must it be to be a popular boy in school. But myungsoo always act cool, reject every love propose by the girls. Haha wait , propose by the girls? Why not😂. But yeah. Students called him L. Coz L stands for love. Eww that was gross. Only me know the real myungsoo. As i am his lovely sisterzzzz *flip hair.

 

"Okay students finished up reading this chapter and we gonna have a test next week before your summer break! Yeayy". Well well that was Ms Park. Our homeroom teacher. Cheerful and easy going teacher. But dont never ever try to mess up with her, if you dont want to be cut into pieces. Naahhh sounds scary right?.
"Suz, let study together later? Me, Jimin and Hyo will come by your house this weekend"-hyejin. They are all my best buddies. Often come to my house to study together and have fun. But i know their inttention actually huh. Coming to see our oppa! Haha andwae andwae. National best dongsaeng already warned them not to fall in love with Myungsoo. Kekekeke. Only hyerin, gyo and jimin knew about myungsoo and me. Therefore, secret must keep tight and they all promised for it.
" oh sure sure. Hyo ya bring your mom homemade ice cream later! I'm craving for it" - suz request wit aegyo.
" hahaha arasso suzy-shi"- they then all laugh together.

 

 

 SO HOW WAS IT? IS IT 'OKAY' FOR A BEGINNER LIKE ME? ><