White Shirt and Jeans

White Shirt and Jeans

Byunghun couldn't help but notice how amazing Chanhee looked when he wore a pure white shirt and jeans. The outfit itself was plain, but something about how it looked on Chanhee made Byunghun think that it was absolutely perfect.

So when Byunghun returned to the dorm one day and saw Chanhee dressed in a white shirt and jeans, he couldn't keep his hands to himself. 

"Yah, Byunghun. I'm trying to finish this puzzle a fan gave me." Chanhee whined softly when he felt the rapper pull him into his lap. The position was somewhat embarrassing for Chanhee, but he didn't mind since they were the only ones home. 

"Finish it later." Byunghun chuckled and let his eyes trail down Chanhee's body to admire the outfit. 

"Am I wearing your shirt?" Chanhee asked, tilting his head as he wondered why Byunghun wouldn't stop staring at him. Chanhee knew that Byunghun had a habit of staring at him, but something about Byunghun's current gaze seemed different.

Byunghun smiled in response before pressing his lips against Chanhee's. The blond was taken by surprise, but it didn't take long until he started kissing back. 

Chanhee blushed as he accidentally let out a soft moan when Byunghun began to on his bottom lip and his hands gripped the rapper's shoulders tightly. Byunghun chuckled when he heard Chanhee, smirking as he pulled his lips away.

"I didn't even do anything yet and you're already like this." Byunghun teased, causing Chanhee to blush even more. 

However before Chanhee could reply, Byunghun leaned back in and pressed soft kisses against Chanhee's neck. He slowly ran his tongue along the skin, careful not to make any marks. 

"B-Byunghun, not now. Everyone is going to be home soon." Chanhee mumbled, tilting his head to the side to give the rapper more access to his neck. He couldn't resist Byunghun's lips. 

Byunghun ignored Chanhee's pleads and pulled at the collar of Chanhee's shirt, exposing the singer's collarbone. He leaned back in and on the skin gently, creating a small mark. 

No one else would be able to see that mark expect for Byunghun. 

Chanhee blushed when Byunghun finally pulled away, a confident smirk visible on his face. 

"We'll continue this later. Make sure no one else sees that." Byunghun kissed Chanhee's lips softly and smiled before releasing the blond from his arms. 

Chanhee smiled back and pulled himself away from Byunghun, returning to the puzzle left on the floor. 

"You look the best in a pure white shirt and jeans." Byunghun said and Chanhee turned his head slightly to look back at the rapper, still smiling. 

"I could say the same for you."

---

Short oneshot! Very very short oneshot. I don't feel comfortable writing oneshots because then I always want to add more, but then it turns into a full story. Haha. 

Anyway, thank you for reading! Sorry for any grammar mistakes and spelling errors. I wrote this on my phone, ㅋㅋㅋ 

P.S. Follow me on Twitter! @093LINE
Mention me if you're a reader and I'll definitely follow back.