Chapter 1

I never forget

 

 

 

“Are you sure that you’ve got all of your things?”

“Yes, dear”

“How about medicine? Did you pack those too?”

“Honey, I just did. Like a minute ago.”

“Oh wait, your passport! Fiddlesticks, you almost forgot that”

“Darling, you’re holding it right now.”

 

I sheepishly dropped the passport next to her pouch bag and stared at it for a moment she gave me an amused look, gazing to her bag then back at me. “Do you have to go? I mean is it really necessary to attend?” I plopped myself on her queen sized bed, looking at her with my infamous ‘puppy eyes’.

She has to attend this ‘Meeting’ at Australia. Don’t get me wrong, I love the fact that I can spend 2 months alone in the house, but of course it gets lonely and being the social butterfly that I am. Hah. Snort NOT. I can’t throw a party without people in it, and don’t get me started about my crappy neighbor that always disses my music, and my singing. I mean come-on my voice is great!

She lifted an eyebrow at me and laughed softly. “It’s only for 2 months, hon”

“But I’ll get lonely” I jutted my lower lip and gave her my ‘pity me and don’t leave me’ eyes. But as if on cue my pet puppy strutted inside the room wagging his cute little tail, looking like he was in puppy heaven a while ago.

“Well, you have this guy as company” My mom picked him up and snuggled him closer to her chest. But she looked down at his mouth, and there I saw a piece of cloth dangling on its mouth. There was a moment of silence in the room with both of us looking at him. I opened my mouth, but I decided to shut it instead, and I quickly bolted to my room. I almost cried out because of the sight. My poor innocent dress was everywhere, he decided to chew my favorite one which was consisted of white cloth and lace.

I held onto my poor dress and quietly murmured in despair and quickly glared at my puppy. Who sat there almost sitting like an angel who was sent from above, I heard a muffled sound and saw my mom holding her laughter by putting a hand to when she saw me looking she covered it with a cough. She waved her hand in dismissal, “Eh, that’s alright dear. I’ve always hated that dress.” My mouth opened in shock,

“Mom!” I pointed an accusing finger at her. Then I dropped the poor cloth on the ground

“Meh, it was short on me anyways.” I then threw my dress at my puppy who was happily munching and growling at it. I looked at it longingly, but shrugged my shoulders and made my way to my closet. Making sure nothing was in my puppy’s reach. Throwing my shoes on the second rack of my cabinet. And looked at my mother who was now texting on her phone.

“You know this means you have to give me extra money for this right?” But my wonderful mom just rolled her eyes at me instead.

 

 

 

A few hours passed and it was evening. My mom left an hour ago, I looked at the clock and saw that it was past 6’oclock. My stomach rumbled as if to say that I should feed it. Crawling off my bed, I made my way down the stairs and went directly on the refrigerator, and I saw the most horrifying thing ever. The fridge was empty, only an empty carton of milk was there along with my can of fruit soda. I reached for the freezer and prayed, and there it was. A gallon of chocolate mint ice cream, placed in the middle of the ice box my mouth drooled for it, but when I carried it, it felt like it was empty. When I opened it, there was only a spoon, no wait half a spoon of ice cream was left. I groaned when I realized that mom forgot to stock the fridge.

 

“Uh-huh. I guess I have no choice but to eat out.” I mumbled to myself and went upstairs to change. When I reached my room I saw that light of my neighbor’s house was open. Did I tell you that my room was right across their oldest son’s room? So anyway, yeah. I kind of see everything in his room, vice versa. They were out of the country for 4 months now, and let me tell you. Thais is the most relaxing time of the year for me, they were known as one of the best party throwers in our village. Every freaking week they throw a party. But don’t get me wrong, I am somehow friends with them, but the oldest one make me want to throw my head in the toilet. Yes, that bad. He was selfish, his greatest joy is seeing me suffer. And don’t get me started about him being protective and all that bull. Ugh. I quickly closed my curtain and changed. I was rather lazy and reached for my boy shorts and an oversized sweater. Attractive right? Not.

 

I grabbed my wallet and keys. If you’re asking me about my puppy, he is now currently sleeping on the top of the microwave. How he got there? I have no idea. Shutting the front door, I walked down the street, almost jogging because I don’t want to meet the Oh brothers now with me looking like this.

“Long time no see, honey.” I guess my prayers didn’t reach heaven because standing in front of me is the eldest son of the Oh’s. Oh Sehun.

 

 

 

 

-------------------

A/N

I'm ignorant as a puppy right now. And I don't know how to make a 'poster' or any of those layouts that supposed to be the 'design' of the page. Ugh, sorry about this. But I'm so used to using Wattpad that I'm having a hard time adjusting to the new site. It will be amazing if you could help me. That's all.