Author Note

Yuanfen

Hello everyone! I just wanted to talk about some details and for this story. 

As you can probably see from the description and foreward and stuff, this is going to be a Junhao fic. There are going to be mentions of MingMing x Jun. (MingMing was a trainee who was supposed to debut with Seventeen but unfortunately left the company. He was Chinese, like Jun, and a lot of people shipped them.) But not a lot, so if you’re here for the Junhao don't worry!

And I’ll probably end up slipping in mentions of other members and ships as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways, this story is not beta-ed, so I apologize in advance for the grammatical errors I most definitely will make and any instances in which there is an irregular/uncomfortable flow of the words. Please, please, please don’t hesitate to tell me if there are choppy portions or typos so I can fix it. I’m welcome to constructive criticism; however, I don’t tolerate hate (there’s an obvious difference).

Also about . I don’t know if I’m going to add any mature scenes yet. Mostly because I epically at writing . But if I ever do add any of that type of stuff, I’ll change the rating immediately and put a warning in the chapter title. I know that stories that contain mature scenes usually get more reads and all that, but I don’t want to put low quality in this.

Anything else…?

Ah yes. Updates. I plan to update weekly. It’ll honestly try my best, but inspiration tends to hit on a very random schedule. I know that one of the worst things ever is when a fic is never updated *cough* Zodiac *cough* so I’ll do my best to follow through to the end. And to not let the plot fall through *shivers*

Thank you for reading, subscribing, etc. It really means a lot to me. See you next update <3

 

Update: Oh! I forgot to explain the AU. It's based off of this:

So basically, people only have one soulmate in the world. Of course people don't always end up with the right people, but that's because they aren't soulmates. Situations like Minghao's aren't supposed to happen. 

One last note. I'm still currently working out the whole "the color fades when you aren't touching" thing and it's rules. That's why in the description it says the color isn't supposed to fade, but in this it says it's meant to happen. Sorry I'm so disorganized (╥╥)