Their Love Story

Already Before

Yoo Jungyeon was Mina’s butler. She also her best friend and her bodyguard. Whenever Mina got bullied, Jungyeon would be there to save her. And started on that day, Mina’s felling for her was blooming until Jungyeon quited her job because she wanted to get married with her childhood friend and her lover, Im Nayeon.

“I’m gonna get married and I also quit from this job to focus on my wedding. I hope you’ll understand and we still be friend. I’m sorry…” Jungyeon apologized.

“It’s okay. I understand and I always pray for your happiness, Jungyeon-ah.” Mina said and tried to keep her smile althrough she wants to cry that time.

“Thank you, Minari. I’m sure we will be happy and I wish the same to you too.”

After the day Jungyeon left, Mina got heart broken. But her life needs to move on.

***

“Hello, my name is Son Chaeyoung. For now and until the end, I will be your new butler!” A short kid with brown bob hair introduced herself in front Mina with her toothy smile. You also can see her dimples between her cheeks. So cute! “Ah yeah. Yoo Jungyeon is my cousin. Wow! You are so pretty, Mina unnie!” And yet, she spazzed Mina’s beauty.

“I see.” Mina only gave her short answer. She kinda disappointed with the new butler. Why Jungyeon sent an underage kid to her? And short too. “So you’re… 16 years old?” she asked Chaeyoung.

The small girl nodded. “Yep. But I’m soon goona be 17 on this April.”

“Okay. My turns.” Mina said with cold tone. “My name is Myoui Mina. I’m from Japan, so I’m still learning how to speak Korean. I hope you can help me.”

“No problem! Son Chaeyoung at your service!” Chaeyoung stated with her ‘oh-so-cool’ pose. Suddenly it became so funny to Mina and she accidentally smiled. “Oh! You are smiling!”

Mina realized her act and she gave a fake cough to hide it. Then she began to be cold again to Chaeyoung. “Enough. Now I’m gonna explain my schedule and what should you do, so please listen carefully.”

“Yes.” Chaeyoung got confused with Mina’s sudden mood. But well, she tried to think positive. “Man, she looks so beautiful when she was smiling. What the heck with her moodswing? So wasted…”

Soon, Chaeyoung got her focus on Mina’s explanation. Actually Jungyeon already told her what to do for being Mina’s butler. Not only that, she also told her little cousin about a bit of Myoui family background who came from a very wealthy family.

“Now I already told you what to do. I leave Mina under your wing and I forbidden you to fall for her. You should know where you stand. Better not disappointed me, Son Chaeyoung.” Chaeyoung was remembering how Jungyeon warned her.

“Okay, Jungyeon unnie. Just leave it to me. And seems there is another thing that I should solve too…” With that, the day Chaeyoung as a butler began.

***

“Mina unnie, it’s time to wake up!” Chaeyoung tried to wake up her master who still in deep sleeping. “Oh my… What to do???” She got worried as usual.

This situation was not the first time happened to Chaeyoung. Since became Mina’s butler, she always having difficult time every morning with Mina’s sleeping habit. Poor Chaeyoung. Little did she knows, that day Mina already awake. She wanted to give the short girl a test because she is so curious why Chaeyoung could wake her earlier than usually Jungyeon did.

“What did she do? Hmmm.” Mina asked in her mind. But suddenly, a soft thing landed on her lips. “What the---“

It was Chaeyoung’s lips. Son Chaeyoung kissed her!

“Mina unnie, please wake up.” She also whispered her soft voice on Mina’s right ear.

Still pretending, Mina slowly wake up from her sleep. “Nghhh…” She moaned shyly and covered her red face with blanket to make sure Chaeyoung won’t see it. “Go-good morning…”

Chaeyoung greeted her with toothy smile. She was glad her master already awake. “Good morning Mina unnie! Well, let’s get up and take a bath. I’m gonna preparing your breakfast now.” She bowed and then left Mina’s room.

Mina’s heart beats faster than before. She knew about her felling right now. The same felling that she felt for Jungyeon but it’s more stronger now.

“No… Please don’t…” She begged to her heart. Yeah, Mina didn’t want to get heart broken again.

***

It was raining. Mina forgot to bring her umbrella. All she can do only wait until the rain stops. She was standing alone until she realized someone run to her.

“Mina unnie! I’m sorry, I’m late!” Chaeyoung apologized in front of clueless Mina. “Here! Take my umbrella!” She handed the umbrella to her master.

“But what about you? How you---“

“Don’t worry. I love rain.” Chaeyoung cut her questions. She didn’t want Mina worries about her. It’s fine if she get wet because it’s her job as a butler. “Let’s go home.”

But before Chaeyoung walking through the rain. Mina’s hand stopped her. “No. Let’s share. This umbrella is enough for us.”

“But unnie… If I walk with you, you will get wet too…” Chaeyoung frowned. “I don’t want you get sick because of me…”

Mina only smile after heard her cute explanation. She decided to holding the younger girl’s hand.

“It’s fine. I don’t mind if I’m with you.”

This time, Mina finally gave up. And finally she chose to open her heart once again to someone who she never expected, Chaeyoung.

***

Becomes Mina’s butler is a bless to Chaeyoung. She really grateful with her job also her dream beside to be a rapper. Nobody knows, Chaeyoung actually already fell to Mina before they meet. Yes, she knew her master from Jungyeon’s story. She always imagine Mina is someone who really beautiful.

“Mina got many love coffessions from the boys. I need to reject it for her one by one today.”

“Wow… She must be really pretty, right unnie?”

“Yes, she is.”

Someone who also has a flaw.

“Mina’s leg got hurt, so I have to piggybag her. Oh my back…”

“Why? Did she fall? She is so clumsy…

“Yes, she is.”

 Someone who makes her heart beating fast.

“So, this is Mina unnie?”

“Yes, that’s her.”

Only by the picture of Mina, Chaeyoung already knew her heart would beat for her.

***

Today is the perfect time to make sure her felling and hers. Yes, finally Mina will confesses her felling to her lovely butler.

“This is my first time… I have to be brave or it would ended like…” Mina tried to cheer herself until the sound of a knock on the door.

“Mina unnie, did you call me? I’m sorry, I’m late…” It was Chaeyoung. But before her butler enter her room, Mina once again pretending to sleep. She already planning something. “Can I come--- Oh wow. Now you are sleeping. Nice!”

Mina tried hard to not laugh because Chaeyoung’s kid voice. “Why she is so cute…”

“Mina unnie, wake up! I’m here now!”

“…..”

“Mina unnie.”

“…..”

“Unnie…”

“…..”

Got no response from her master, Chaeyoung getting frustrated. “I guess I’m gonna use my trick to wake you up.”

As Mina’s plan, her butler slowly hovered on the top of her and then placed her lips on hers.

“This is it!” Mina screamed in her mind. She sneaked her arms to Chaeyoung’s neck and kissed her back. Of course Chaeyoung got shock and scare. But it was too late when she wanted to break the kiss because Mina already trapped her body until finally their kisses end.

“I… I… I’M SORRY!!!” Chaeyoung really scared to face Mina. She thought her master would slap her cheeks or whatever like something in drama.

“Chaeyoung…” Mina kept calm herself. She still feel hot after the kiss and surely she really enjoyed.

“YOUCANFIREMERIGHTNOWSOGOODBYE”

“Chaeyoung-ah…”

“PLEASEIBEGYOUCANFIREMERIGHTNOWUNNIE”

And Mina’s patient was done.

“SON CHAEYOUNG LISTEN TO ME FIRST!”

Then Chaeyoung stopped nagging.

“Ye-yes…”

Mina sighed. She stared Chaeyoung’s face who still got scared with her. “Listen carefully. I’m not mad.” She smiled and placed her both hands on the short girl face to make their eyes meet. “Chaeyoung-ah, I’m also same with you. I like you.”

Now it’s Mina’s turn. She gave a gentle kiss to her young shorty butler. The kiss was short but sweet and lovely.

“Mi-mina unnie… I also…”

“I know.”

“But… I shouldn’t…”

“It’s fine.”

Chaeyoung still speechless and didn’t believe what happen before. But she also really happy until reality hit her. She realized about their status and Jungyeon’s warning.

“Mina unnie… I’m just a butler… And you are my master…”

Mina understood what she wanted to say.

“I don’t care.”

“But… I---“ Mina hushed Chaeyoung with a kiss and smiled.

“Then you should study harder and prove it to me. Until that day, I won’t allow you to leave me. Understand?”

Seems a kiss from Mina gave a big courage for the short girl.

“O-okay! Son Chaeyoung at your service!” She grinned with her toothy smile.

For Myoui Mina… just be with her little butler, Chaeyoung is really enough now.

“I will wait for you, Son Chaeyoung.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, just enjoy it and see you next time! ^^