fin.

Strawberry

Mingyu woke up with the smell of strawberry, filling his senses. He slowly opened his eyes and was greeted with the sight of his boyfriend, Jeonghan, tucked under his chin. He smiled to himself and gently the red locks of his boyfriend. He continued this for a few minutes before his boyfriend woke up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Mingyu, a lazy smile playing on his lips.

 

“Good morning, love” greeted Mingyu to his boyfriend, flashing a sweet smile at that.

 

“Morning,” Jeonghan answered while wrapping his hand on Mingyu’s waist and nuzzling his head on the crook of his neck.

 

“What do you want for breakfast? Maybe I can cook something for us,” Mingyu asked gently, wrapping his arms tighter around Jeonghan.

 

“How about I cook some pancakes? You can just lie down here for a while and wait until I’m done. You know how I love to cook for you, right? And I haven’t done that in a while, “ Jeonghan answered while looking at Mingyu expectantly.

 

“Okay.” He kissed Jeonghan’s head and after that the latter made his way to the kitchen.

 

The truth is, Mingyu honestly missed Jeonghan cooking for him. They haven’t seen each other for a week due to busy schedules in college and part time jobs so he was feeling euphoric to be with his boyfriend right now.

 


 

Jeonghan was placing the pancakes on a plate when he felt two gentle arms wrapping around his waist. He smiled and leaned back, resting his head on Mingyu’s shoulder.

 

“Hey. I was just about to call you. Go sit while I finish this okay?” and his boyfriend nodded in response, removing his arms around Jeonghan and the latter felt slightly disappointed with that. Shaking the feeling off, he continued placing the pancakes on the plate and made his way to his boyfriend.

 

Mingyu gestured for him to sit beside him and he did, feeling an arm s its way around his waist. He looked at Mingyu but he just smiled innocently and suddenly kissed Jeonghan full on the lips. The latter was surprised but not for long. Mingyu smiled on the kiss when he felt Jeonghan kissing back.

 

The kiss was magical. It’s always magical. It never lost its effect on both of them even after doing it plenty of times. The kiss was filled with different emotions they wish to convey to one another.

 

Jeonghan broke the kiss to catch his breath and looked at Mingyu in the eyes. Mingyu then placed his forehead on Jeonghan’s and smiled at him, eyes full of love.

 

“I love you, Jeonghan” Mingyu said sweetly while Jeonghan's cheek.

 

“I love you too.”