Author's Note

A Ways Away

Thank you everyone so so much who has followed this fic for all these years. This fic has been one of my greatest prides and joys and every year it has been my resolution to finish it, but I never could. It's been a rough couple years but today I finally sat down and finished the damn thing and I couldn't be happier.

I started writing this fic immediately after finishing my other chaptered fic, Pretty Boy Across the Hall. I loved writing that one so much that this one I was much more ambitious about. I think for that reason it's even more satifying to finally get to write this author's note.

This story is so special to me and it means so much that there are people who actually come back to read it. I reread your comments all the time and it seriously warms my heart. I've missed writing for so long so thank you for being the place I could come back to.

It's been quite the rollercoaster but we finally got to the end! Again, thank you guys so much for your support. Seeing our boys out there killing it is still one of the best things in this world. A small part of me wanted to make the last chapter title "Rock with you" but that didn't make any sense. Anyway, I love Seventeen and I love you all so much too. It's been a pleasure.

-shinusual