Chapter 7

One Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I fall

Too fast

Kiss me quick

But make it last

So I can see

How badly this will hurt me

When you say goodbye

Keep it sweet

Keep it slow

Let the future pass

And don't let go

But tonight

I could fall too soon

Under this beautiful moonlight

 

But you're so hypnotizing

You got me laughing while I sing

You got me smiling in my sleep

And I can see this unraveling

Your love is where I'm falling

But please don't catch me...

.

I groaned as my ring-tone went off. Who's calling me this early on a ing Saturday? I checked the time and it was 11. Oops. I didn't pick up fast enough and my phone stopped ringing. I unlocked my phone and instantly heard beeping. 49 messages and 35 calls. Damn. They were from Irene, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and mostly Myungsoo. I started reading a sew messages.

 

"Where did you go!?"

"Why did you leave so early?"

"Are you okay?"

"Answer me!"

 

Knots formed in my stomach as I remembered yesterday. Ugh. I ignored the calls and messages.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and glanced at the mirror. Gross. My mascara was running down my cheeks. My eyes red and puffy and my hair up everywhere. Attractive.

 

I sighed and went into the shower and closed my eyes as I felt the warm water hit me. After I finished I came out and went by closet. My phone started ringing again and this time, I answered. Immediately there were shrieks.

 

"Oh my god, Jiyeon you scared us! We thought you were dead." Irene screamed, hurting my ears. I winced.

I heard voices in the background.

 

"Hush! So what happened yesterday? You just disappeared. Myungsoo said he saw you running out the party and he chased after you but couldn't find you." I sighed. He doesn't even know hes slowly breaking my heart. "I really don't want to talk about."

 

"Um okay.." I heard worry in her voice, but I knew she won't let me pass this up. She's going to find out weather I like it or not. 

 

"Anyways get ready. All of us are going to the mall. In fact, we are almost at your house. Hurry."

I groaned and hung up.

 

This meant that I have to face Myungsoo. I slipped on tight jeans and a hoodie with vans. I put my hair in a messy bun. I heard a honk outside and I went downstairs. When I opened my front door a chilly breeze hit me. I shivered and rubbed my arms. I quickly got in the back seat of the car.

 

Everyone nodded at me. I gave them a little wave. Myungsoo started driving and turned up the music. Chanyeol was in the front and I was in the back with Irene and Baek.

 

"Jiyeon, what happened yesterday?" I groaned internally. I turned to Baekhyun. "I really don't want to talk about. It was nothing." He gave me a you sure look and I nodded. There was an awkward silence.

"We're here!" Myungsoo said. We all got out and went in. We all decided to go into Hollister, meaning me and Irene. The boys groaned and followed behind. We tried on shirts, jeans, and dresses, while the boys sat down and commented on each and one of them.

 

"I'm hungryyy!" Baekhyun whined. I giggled. "You're such a baby." He smirked and hugged me. "But you love it." I giggled and playfully slapped him

 

. We were both laughing and when I looked up I saw myungsoo glaring at baekhyun. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter