SCARS

SCARS

I thought that i just forgot about him, but I guess that after all this time, I’m still in love with him, i still recall the memories that we had together when he was next to me, I still see his face every time I close my eyes, now that I think about it, forgetting a person that we passionately loved isn’t as easy as it seems, no it’s not …!
But what can I possibly do? I just don’t know, I want to call him, tell him that I miss him like hell, that being without him is like being locked in a dark room alone… 
The love story that I had with Cho KyuHyun was like a fairy tale, I never wanted it to end, I never wanted to wake up someday and look at my phone to find that there’s no missed calls nor messages from him.. I was happy with him, I’ve truly loved him, from the bottom of my heart, but I think that destiny refused us being together,, or should I say that it was us who didn’t try to keep are relationship going … 
My life feels empty, I didn’t search for any man to take his place, I still believe that one day, we’ll be reunited again, and yes I still keep the faith …
“Even if one day we break up, be sure that I’ll be there for you during every second of your life” He said to me when I last met him, I still remember his smell as if it was yesterday, but he just left, leaving me with old unforgettable scars ...
“Byun SoRi-Ssi, we need to finish this report before tomorrow morning like I told you! “ 
I turned my head to see my boss glaring at me with his evil and scary eyes 
“Yes Mr. Kim, I didn’t forget about that, please don’t worry about it” 
“Good” He said while walking away from me, “He is such a scary man” I said to myself *sigh*
My phone suddenly rang, I looked at the screen; aishh! It’s him again, but I can’t just ignore him 
“Hello gorgeous! Do you still refuse going out with me?” 
“Good evening Mr. Choi, I am sorry but I’ve already told you that I can’t go out with any of our clients I am terribly sorry!” I heard him breathing through the phone while he kept silence 
“Well, when you can ….”
“I’m sorry Mr. Choi, really sorry, but I have to work right now, it was nice talking to you, have a nice day!” 
Then I quickly hang up the phone, oh my god, this man never leaves me alone! If he wasn’t a client I would’ve … aishh!!! 
*Flashback -5 years earlier-*
“Oh my god, this is him again! Doesn’t he get tired from calling all day long ?!” 
“Who is he?” Said Kyu while looking at me 
“A man, who has been bothering me with his calls for almost a week now!”
“Give me the phone, I’ll say a few words to him” He then took the cellphone from my hands and answered the call
“Yah! If you ever call this number again, you’ll be so dead!”
“”And who are you to say that?””
“I’m her husband!” He then hang up and gave me the phone, I blushed, nicely hit him and said 
“How can you be my husband while we’re not even married?!”
“We will get married, one day or another honey “
I felt his hot lips printing a little soft kiss on my cheek, then his arms being placed around my shoulders
“He is just perfect” I said to myself
*End of flashback*
“SoRi-yah! Do you want to go with me?” Said Lee YongAh, my best friend 
“Where?”
“I’m going to buy a dress for next week’s party; you didn’t forget about it, did you?”
“….”
“Oh my god! How can you forget about your only best friend’s birthday party!?”
“I’m sorry… I was busy with work and ,,, you know !”
“Yeah work right! I know that you’ve been busy thinking about him… Honey, in life, we can’t always get what we want nor deserve! Take as an example, I’m the most gorgeous 27 year old lady you can find in this city, but I’m still single!”
“Ha! At least I had a boyfriend not like you!”
“Tsss, well he was blind! Choosing you instead of me! I’m sure he’s regretting it every day now that I think about it!”
“Yaah! Don’t talk about him like that unnie!” 
“Kkk, just kidding! I’m waiting for you downstairs come on”
“Okay coming”
..30 minutes later: 
“Unnie, please, will you chose a dress already? I’m tired!”

“All of them are pretty! How can I choose? You should at least help me!”
“My choices won’t please you as always” I got up from my chair and walked towards the door
“I’ll go get some beverages, meet you here in 15 minutes”
“Okay, the dress will be chosen by then!”
I came out from the shop trying to find my car’s keys in my bag which was very messy; I was walking and searching at the same time which made me bump up into a man
“Oh, I’m so sorry, it’s my fault!”
“No, no it’s okay! Are you alright?”
I raised my head and…
“Yah Donghae!!!!”
“Oh, SoRi-yah! “ Shouted Donghae surprised “How have you been? Long time no see!”
“I’m just … actually doing great! What about you?”
“You know being famous is not as easy as it seems!”
“Ha-ha, yes I can see that! How’s … How’s Kyuhyun? Is he okay?
“He’s actually fine, same situation as mine! Ah tomorrow we have a fan meeting” He then gave me 2 tickets which he took out from his pocket “Please come, all the members will be pleased to see you! We’ll be waiting for you”
“I’ll try to... Thank you for the tickets!”
“Anytime SoRi! Now, if you excuse me, I have to go”
“Yeah of course, see you then”
I kept looking at those tickets,, should I go? No, no, I can’t! I’m just not ready to see Kyuhyun again after 5 years, although I miss him, I keep missing him every day more than the previous one,, Oh my sweet Kyu, why did destiny turn it back to us? We were so in love, I’m still in love with you, but, do you even remember me,, after all this time?
*Flashback -5years earlier-*
“Kyu, are you sleeping?”
“No, why?”
“I have insomnia, and the weather is so cold!”
I felt his warm hands back hugging me tightly, my heart shacked 
“Are you warm now?”
“Yes I am” I kept silence for a while, thinking, but I wanted to ask him so badly
“Kyu...?”
“Umm?” 
“If we get separated someday, will you ever remember me?”
“Why are you asking this now?”
“I’m just curious about it...”
“Even if god separates us, be sure that I won’t forget about you, cause even then, I will always be in love with you, remember you, think about you, pray that your life will be happier than you’ve ever dreamed, kneel down at night and pray so that nothing bad happens to you, or that you won’t meet anyone who would break your heart or make you suffer “
“Kyu, do you know that you’re the most gentle and the sweetest man I’ve ever met?”
“How can I not be like that when I have a girlfriend like you? No try to sleep it’s already late”
*End of flashback*
I realized after a long period of thinking, that YongAh is still waiting for me at the shop, so I went back there running to find her waiting for me while looking at her hand watch
“Yah! Do you call this 15 minutes? It has been already an hour since you left!”
“You’ll never believe who I met”
“Who? G-Dragon? U-know Yunho? Unless it’s one of them, don’t tell me!”
“Unnie, I just met Donghae!”
“Oh my god, what did he say? How was he? I bet that he’s even better looking than 5 years ago...” *sigh*
“Believe me when I say that he looks like those models from fashion magazines! Anyway, he gave me 2 tickets to Super Junior fan meeting tomorrow”
“I knew that tomorrow would be my lucky day! What are you going to wear?”
“I am not even going”
“WHAT” she shouted so hard that people were looking to us “Are you crazy? Are you sick? Should we go see a doctor?” 
“No unnie, I’m totally fine, and I’ve got a perfect health, it’s just that I’m not ready enough to see Kyuhyun! “
“Girl, since I’m your best friend, let me tell you something ... There’s absolutely no way that I’m staying at home because of you! And I’m absolutely not going by myself, so I’m really sorry to tell you this but you have no other choice but to go with me” 
“But ...”
“No but! Come on”
The next day:
I went along with YongAh to the fan meeting, my heart was beating so hard that I thought it would come out of my chest, I even had stomach ache, I was – for the first time- nervous before seeing Kyu!
“They opened the hall’s door, let’s go in!”
“Should we really do this unnie?”
“Absolutely! It’s SUPER JUNIOR’s fan meeting!!! Wake up wake up!” She said while shaking me
“Okay, okay!”
We went in, YongAh was holding a pearl sapphire blue light stick like all the other ELFs, I didn’t buy any one so ... 
The tickets Donghae gave us were actually VIP ones, so close to the stage, when the members came out, I directly saw Kyun-ah ,, he didn’t change at all, my tears fell by their own, I couldn’t control it.
In the middle of the talk session, members had to choose a fan by the number of the tickets for the fan service, that fan would have the chance to be close to one of the members; oh I so wanted that girl to be me!
Members chose Kyu; he had to choose a number
“Umm,, which number should I say? There are so many fans today I just want to hug all of you, but I’ll just choose ticket number 43!” 
When he pronounced the number, I could hear disappointment screams all over the hall, but couldn’t see any girl going to the stage
“Number 43??”
“Oh my god!!!” shouted YongAh next to me
“What? IS it you!!!” 
“Not really!”
“Then what?”
“It’s your ticket’s number you idiot! Go on stage come on!”
I turned my ticket to see that It number was really 43...
“Are you insane? I won’t go up there!”
“Yes you will!!”
She then forced me to get up; before I even have the time to sit down again, Leeteuk noticed me
“Oh here is number 43! Can you please come to the stage?” 
I hesitated, but then realized that this is what I’ve wanted it to happen, so I took my courage with my 2 hands, and slowly walked towards the stage, Kyu was standing there, like a statue, unable to move, he moved away the microphone and kept looking at me which made the member recognize me too
“S- SoRi-Yaah!”
“Kyun-ah...” I said, while hot tears fell on my cheeks, but I just wiped it right away, we needed to act normally so the fans don’t suspect anything, Kyu got his senses back, he then breathed and spoke again
“So here is number 43! You’re the lucky girl today! Come here...”
He came towards me, almost running and hugged me so hard that I couldn’t breathe, I missed the way he used to hug me,, I missed how we were together for almost 5 years, but in order to get fame he needed to sacrifice all that,, I did understand him, but did not forgive him, no I wasn’t able to forgive him!
“Please wait for me in the back stage” he whispered in my ear
I did an okay sign with my head; a security guard then came and secretly showed me the way to the back stage, and there, I waited for him impatiently...
30 minutes later: 
“SoRi-yah!” I heard Kyu calling me from behind me, “How are you? I missed you so much! Why didn’t you call me during all these years?!”
“Well, you were busy... You could’ve called me if you wanted to! My phone number hasn’t change, yours did”
“I know but, you know how busy I was during all these years ...”
“Yeah I know Kyu, I hope all of it was worthy..!”
“What do you mean?”
“Remember, it was fame which separated us.”
“Honey, I didn’t have the choice”
“Don’t honey me Kyu, we’re not a couple anymore, now we’re just friends, and let me tell this; WE ALWAYS HAVE THE CHOICE!”
I looked at his eyes, they were red and teary, I wanted to raise my hands and wipe his tears, but I just couldn’t make a move, my heart, it didn’t let me do it, although seeing his tears made me feels so upset but I had nothing to do.
“Can I meet you tomorrow?”
“I have to work I’m sorry...” I said after hesitating
“The day after tomorrow then or even next week, any time you want!”
“Kyu, why do you want to see me? We already broke up 5 years ago, so seeing me won’t change anything”
“Maybe it will! I miss you; I want to talk to you like we used to do...”
“Okay, fine, give me your number; I’ll call u when I’m free”
The next day: 
“You did what? Refused to see him? OH NO you didn’t!!!” 
“Unnie, I need to have some dignity!”
“But you love him! You want him to be with you! How can you refuse meeting him you dummy?” 
“I had no choice!”
“We always have the choice!! Call him now!”
“No I won’t!”
“Yes you will!!! Call him before I get mad” 
“At this hour? It’s already 11p.m! No I won’t call him now!”
She suddenly took the phone from my hand and was about to dial his number when the phone rang
“Yah it’s him! Pick up pick up!”
“Kyu?”
“SoRi-yah I’m sorry... I’m sorry for forgetting about you during all these past years, I shouldn’t have done that! I really missed you like hell; I missed how I used to lean on you when I’m sad, when you used to comfort me when I’m lonely! I missed every side of you..”
“Kyu,, you don’t sound good! Are you drunk?”
“Actually I am, but right now all I care about is you! I love you SoRi, I can’t stop loving you, during all these years, missing you was the only thing I’ve been doing, and regretting how I broke up with you was the only thing disturbing me every day! I still see you, in my dreams, asking me to join you again, but I just didn’t have the courage to do it, she must’ve forgot about me, I said to myself to just forget, but wasn’t able to do it! My heart, it hurts! How did I just abandon you? I didn’t think that I was that stupid, please forgive me, I’m begging you!”
“Kyu, where are you??? Should I come and get you?”
“You’ll just have to look from your window...”
I hurried up to the window, and saw him standing in front of my house, at the same place that he used to, I closed my eyes, but couldn’t think of anything to do
“Unnie? What should I do?”
“Just go get him you stupid girl!”
I smiled, thrown the phone on the couch and ran towards him to finally jump into his arms and hug him
“I love you too Kyu, I always has been you only you!”
He hugged me harder, then printed a soft kiss on my lips and whispered in my ears “Marry me!” He said while looking into my eyes