wait for me to come home :')

Photograph :)

please listen to this song as you read on ... 

the coloured letters are lyrics of the song and the italics are words by KHJ in his letter 

                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAiEuPetvag

 

“ show me your eyes…

I’ll give you my love….”

Your phone started ringing… yes! it was ss501 snow prince song and your snow prince was ss501 4d leader KIM HYUN JOONG…

You picked up the call and it was wrong number…  just then you realize you haven’t reached seoul yet…  you had been out of seoul for your work and you rushed back before the actual work time limit bcoz your boyfriend was silently going to military…

It was D-DAY for you to face it … you were numb from morning, your mind was fighting a war with itself… you wanted to see him once last time before he officially enlists… you once decided you won’t go bcoz you would break down… but then you wanted to go so you could see him …

Your heart won against your mind and you somehow took off from work and rushed to seoul back that morning… you were in bus and there you were stuck in traffic … your over gloomy mind that day made you drift into sleep and your tears made its way down the cheeks of just thinking of 2 years not seeing your soul… IT WILL B HARD… you thought its better to die than this pain… but your 4d prince always told you to never give up…

You got down the bus with your bag and saw the traffic , it lasted for kilometers… you were almost about to cry bcoz you are gonna miss the chance of  seeing him before his enlistment…

You got ready putting your bag on to your shoulders in cross manner “ 1..2…3… go” you started running… you ran , ran, ran, your soul was going away… you had to grab it to say “ I love you” once atleast…

Once you were out of traffic jam you reached main road and called a taxi…. And rushed to place of enlistment… you reached the destination… paid to taxi driver and stood in front of gate…

Your heart beating faster, crazier than ever….. you held on your bag and squeezed it … again on tracks you ran inside…. Your eyes were blurry … you were feeling numb… mind had stopped processing at that moment…

You saw fans going out of gate… you ran like a mad in all possible directions to atleast see his back… that would calm your heart…

HE WAS GONE…. ALREADY….

Your legs were trembling… you held the wall near by… there were all green ballons all around the campus…. Big banners  put up … he was smiling in all those banners brightly and lively… like how he would smile just when he talk about his fans… you loved that…

All hopes of seeing him once before  enlistment was over… you broke down completely … your face was hot with tears flowing . your head fell nd cried in the corner of pillar… luckily it became deserted place soon…

Once you got hold of yourself you slowly stood up… legs still trembling… you had to walk holding wall for a distance … you slowly walked until out of the place and slowly looked back …

“ take care of my life… I want him back …” you spoke in air as the building was listening to you and with heaviest heart you went to catch a taxi to go home…

You did not wanna meet anyone at that moment … hyun joong was only running in your mind, tears flowing continuously… nd you kept on your dry lips as you cried a lot continuously…

You had done lot of preparation for this day but you thought seeing him for last time could help but that wasn’t possible.

You reached you’re your apartment with gloomy heart which was bleeding from love… not bcoz it was hurt but bcoz it was already longing for  love …

You entered your apartment and threw your bag on the way and crashed on your sofa… tears burstout again thinking of the times you spent with him… the best moments and the hard times that you both had gone through…

He had never changed through all ups and downs … he was same kind hearted, down to earth, 4D, funny prince of yours…

Your mind was a mess, thoughts rushing about him making you laugh when you were angry or sad or down… you were smiling nd crying now… that’s how much you missed him … it was too much to bear the lonliness just for hours that have passed after his enlistment…

You were hungry but did not feel like eating , you were thirsty , went to grab water from fridge… you find a note on fridge… your eyes blurry and eyebrows frowned… you pushed your tears away from backside of your hand and carefully observed the note… the note had a guitar drawing on it … you wondered what that note meant..

As your mind was numb and not processing you drank water and carefully observed the note , your eyes went wide as you realized what it was….

You rushed leaving that note on your kitchen table… to room number 501 of the same apartment… yea you both were in same apartment building with 2 floors difference….

You had met hyun joong in an accident but he became your destiny …

You had key to his apartment … you rushed to his recording room  banging the main door and his recording room door behind you… you stood still in his recording room …  

You eyes teared again… your legs were losing its strength… you took a deep breath pulled and sat on the chair which khj used to sit and work… you slowly caressed the arms rest…

That recording studio carried too many memories for both of you… you both would sing together… he would compose songs for you and you would sing with him even though you were not a great singer as him. but he loved your warm voice and always he made you sing and slept on your lap and drifted to sleep peacefully …

His over hectic schedules and stress was maintained only by seeing your smile whenever possible and sleeping on your lap with you singing him a song…

You went  through his guitar collection to checkout the guitar he left in the note… it was right in front of you … your hand slowly went through it and you found some thing near the strings of guitar and also in between the strings and in guitar  there would b a small hole.. you found a paper rolled and kept loosely… and a head phone  with  his mp3 player kept attached…

You first opened the paper… the words looked blur for the ‘n’th time that day.. you wiped away your tears and your running nose and slowly started reading that letter…

“tada!!! Surprise!!! You found the paper? Waah I know you are smart…

First put on headphones and on the mp3 player”

 You stared at the mp3 player , with your trembling hands took it and put the headphones on and switched it on..

“ bang!!! Omona…. Ottokaeeee… hahahahaa!!!!

Omma help me … help me…. “

 You got shocked the voice from the mp3 player…you got tensed…

“ hahahaha….. got scared??? Hahahaha…. Yahhhh!!!!

Ommaaa ottokaeeee… I m stuck inside the heart of this girl who is listening this audio right now…. Ottokaee….. kekekekee !!!”

You automatically started smiling with the audio of him… his deep voice was warm and comforting but still emptiness cant b filled rightnow.

“ now continue reading that letter………”

You took the letter into your hand

“ ahhh haaa… oooo woooo… aahhh wwooo eeeee yeeeaaaaa”

You laughed at these sounds from the mp3 player where he was setting his voice and heard his fav guitar tuning to the rhythm.

You were smiling already and silently whispered … “ idiot”

The guitar’s string started its music smoothly…

Loving can  hurt,

Loving can hurt sometimes,

But it’s the only thing that I know;”

 “  love is hard right? It hurts us in all possible ways.. tests us like anything… and it hurts … right now its hurting too …  I only know its hurting but do not know why”

you sat down and gripped the arm rest of the chair … tears slowly forming in your eyes….

“when it gets hard ,

You know it can get hard sometimes

It is the only thing makes us feel alive;”

“ its hurts and its hard but mind it…. Me and you are WE  now and always  … we are alive in each other”

“We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen…. Still!!!

“ so this bye is not a good bye !! it’s a break for us to know eachother well by being far … cherish all the moment which we together made , which could bring instant smile on our lips .

This bye is beautiful bcoz hearts are not broken nor even eyes are closed… it s like the time on our first date where we stared into each other’s soul for hours and like how time’s frozen and still… this wait is beautiful ….”

 

“So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home”

the amount of memories we have made together , by the time you remember and cherish them all I’ll b bck in front of you … until then hold this photograph of mine withyou and stare into it until our eyes meet … I m withyou and I will never make you feel alone and…….

 WAIT FOR ME TO COME HOME”

“Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,
Remember that with every piece of you
Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die”

loving can heal? Yes it healed me… I have an angle who heals all my pain and I only know you… for me love is you always … this hard wait will become beautiful… and no matter what we are destined and we gonna age together and reach grave together too…”

“Hm, we keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen still”

even now the time is frozen for us… our time resumes when we meet again… this  bye is just the time where the night and day meet and night is transformed into day… lets sustain that transformation of night to day and later we will have light in our life… good things coming ahead”

“So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone”

 “ if you still feel it hard.. hold on to this photograph and you will never feel alone”

“And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go”

“ don’t think of times we hurt each other …. Those were times were words bleed and its oki to get hurt , because our relationship is more polished by our memories now and now…. Right now what matters is only WE … OUR LOVE… hold onto my photograph … I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO … and;….


“Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home”

“You can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul”

I know you were my fan from long time and you put me into that necklace of yours where I could feel your heart beat and feel deep down your soul… open the first drawer… there it is your necklace which you lost in the park… put it back I wanna  keep listening to your heart beat … that is the beautiful and warmest thing in the world.

“And if you hurt me
Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home

hold on to my photograph until I come and wait for me to come home and I will never let you go … when I am here I will remember how I fell for you at first site and how cutely you pretended to be not awkward on our first date and how shocked you were when I stole your first kiss… and that mole on your neck which turns me on all the time … and the kiss  that you gave me to wash away all my hard times and re- energize me and whenever I call you , at the end of the call you whisper  to me “ wait for me to come home”

Now wait for me to come home, holding onto photograph and I will never let you go  …

I … I love you … wait for me to come home …

Anneyong!!” SARANGHEYO

 

you closed your eyes and tear rolled down your cheeks … you hugged the letter  ….

You stopped crying… wiped all tears and slowly whispering  …  wore that chain which had your and his pic inside a heard pendant …. And he had left 2 photos of his single and you both together… you put it in your wallet so it stays with you always.

“ I WILL WAIT FOR YOU TO COME HOME”

“I LOVE YOU TOO”

( from that day you would listen to that song d whole day and stay strong nd wait for your soul to comeback to you )

 

                                    ***********************************************************************************************************************

so here it is!!! you miss hyunjoong oppa too?  i hope u all liked it.. please leave review 

subscribe , and upvote :)

 

thankyu :)