+ admins profile

+ halloween town ; semi au, newly opened! come be a townie ;) intl idols allowed!

ADMINS PROFILE

name & group : daehyun of bap
creature : half android
background story : 

a lot of people doesn't know that before debuting as idol, daehyun was involved in a nasty accident when he was a trainee. The accident almost took his life, but one unknown man took daehyun back to his place and patch him back up, replacing what's damaged with robotic organs. Since then, daehyun had been living as a half-android, and reside in Halloween Town, where he doesn't feel so excluded because he knows he's not the only strange one there.

 

name & group: Cl of 2ne1
creature : half Werewolf
background story :
Cl is the queen of werewolves since she's a little, she took the mission to the land which humans are around, went to the most attentive, noticeble place, HalloweenTown~ She disguise as a human,she can turn into wolf whenever she likes,her wolf type is snow white fur,alpha sized wolf,blue eyes,sharp claws,her bangs are so craving for the preys,yes humans energy~ So she decided to choose the singer career ,as a trainee at jyp then moved to YG,with other 3 human girls,which still unknow powers,form as 2ne1,her mission is to find a true love among humans,once she achieve the reward,she can rule the werewolf empire~

 

name & group: park chanyeol of EXO
creature: yoda
background story: -

 

name & group: Dahyun of Twice
creature: half Vampire
background story: 

Dahyun is a half blooded vampire because her father was a vampire and her mother is a human,, Dahyun has a special ability to self defense and advanced telekinesis, she can only drink pig's blood that she keep in her fridge, when she's not busy she worked at "floral dream" as a florist, Dahyun moved to Halloween Town and hope to find happiness ♡~ 

 

** background story is optional. you dont have to create one if you dont want to!