Chapter 1

Stuck with the byuntae vampire //HIATUS\\
      • THOSE EYES  •

_______________________________________________

 "unnie ....I'm scared" Krystal said, as she hid her face on Jessica's arms.

 They were watching a vampire movie , the girl In the movie became lifeless as the vampire kept on  her blood out of her neck. 

Jessica chuckled and patted her sister's head lovingly. She find it funny that her sister is scared of something unreal,  and sometimes she wonder why directors waste their time making an unreal movies.Supernatural movies are not her type , it's too much fiction  and the enjoyment is gone at the relocation of watching movies In which the characters doesn't exist. Unlike her,  her sister loves supernatural.  She loves it but she 's scared to watch it alone so,  Jessica accompanied her.

"Unnie, does vampires exists?"

"No,  what  makes you think that,  they are just a pigment of one's imagination"

 "really? My friend says they exists"

"Who's that?  She or he must be crazy to think that way.  Tell her she's wrong "  

  "But kai is always right"

"Tell kai that he's wrong okay ? Believe me , even if they do exists , they'll be living in the forest or somewhere dark , they can't stand sunlight right ? There's no need to be scared.  Now go to bed and sleep "

Krystal stood up to go to her bedroom but her sister voice stopped her "Krys, what's that on your ...oh ! It's your blood ...wait ! Finally your mature now yaay ! My little girl's a big girl now " jessica yelled in happiness .

"Blood? Where?"

  "this is your first period,  I'll go buy a sanitary pad, wait here okay,  I know it's late but... " 

Jessica .voice trailed off as she dashed out of the house to buy pad,  at 11:30pm but her excitement failed to tell her that it'll probably dangerous In the streets. 

                     _________________________________

 

Jessica walked happily out of the store after arguing with the cashier that the product she's buying is enough for a night. She walked In the sidewalk and bumped into someone's chest.

"Sorry " the man simply said. HE LOOKED down as if covering his face.  The wind blew harshly at that time so his Hood fell off,  Jessica gasped and widened her eyes at the sight of his red eyes which was really visible under the bright streetlight.

"Y-your eyes" Jessica approached him,  her fingers In mid air as if trying to touch the man's eyes

"Go away".the man yanked her fingers away,  Jessica noticed his fangs what is he? could he be a a vampire???? "ARE YOU A VAMPIRE?"the man widened his eyes and gritted his teeth

" keep it down"

"YOU ARE??"

"Come with me you  loudspeaker"

"Yah where are you taking me! Let go"

"Somewhere" 

 

 

 

 

•Author's note•  
so potatoes, here's a short and ty update,  I'll edit it when I have time. I'll now be prepared and give you a great update next time.  I promise.  ^^
please comment