PLEASE READ.

活動クラブ / THE ACTIVITIES CLUB — PLEASE READ LATEST CHAPTER.

wow, it's been about a year since this fic started. first of all, i want to apologize to everyone, chosen applicants and all, for basically abandoning this story. i was really inspired to continue on with this story and actually write, but college and finals got the best of me, and honestly, when summer break started, i completely forgot that this existed. i know, i'm a terrible author hahahaha. but anyways, i'm not here to make excuses, i'm here because i'm somewhat inspired again?? i rewatched the anime that inspired this story. but i'm not really sure where to go from here. i lost all of my planning for this story while cleaning out my pc (backup your data people!!!!) and honestly forgot where i was gonna go with this?? i forgot the feel of the characters, their relationships, etc. i don't want to completely abandon this story because it's something that i created and i still want to go through with this, but i can't pick up back where i left off without it feeling...weird i guess???

i feel like if i renew this story exactly how it was before, there'll be some kind of disconnection??? does that make sense???

so i'm contemplating whether or not to renew this story, or just start fresh, or start completely new with a new story. i just feel so burdened and bad for the chosen applicants. i looked through my old private blog posts, and i still do have a new story i would like to begin that i never released. it has a different feel to it, and it was inspired by the manga orange. i really do love this story, but i feel like if i restart it, i need to tweak a few things here and there and maybe change up some plot points and stuff like that. basically, it's gonna be updated and not the same. idk if i still want it to be bts centric??? that'll be for something to decide for later... i don't even know if the original applicants that were chosen are still here!!! but anyways, enough ranting, what do you guys think i should do??? any kind of suggestions are really helpful. thank you. sorry this was confusing haha.

ely.