Final

The Rainbow After the Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo and Sungjong technically started dating only after the news broke out about Myungsoo's ex-girlfriend. She was seeking for attention, craving it, wanting it, so it resulted to a storm in Myungsoo's world. 

After the public found out he had lied when rumors that he was dating the girl a few months back, Myungsoo received some backlash. Of course the fans felt betrayed. They felt that Myungsoo couldn't trust them and that he'd lie to an extent to keep his image. However under all the misconception was a crying boy desperate for some comfort.

Who came to his rescue?
It was none other than, Sungjong; his one and only dongsaeng. Sungjong was understanding and was ready to listen. He knew Myungsoo needed someone to talk to so he sat next to Myungsoo and let him cry on his shoulders. 

Sungjong knew when Myungsoo was dating the girl and he also knew when they broke up. Both times Myungsoo did not say anything to the members, so the members had no clue, except for Sungjong. Sungjong knew Myungsoo better than everyone else so when Myungsoo became extra cheery and happy, he just knew, and then after 10 months, when Myungsoo was sad and feeling under the weather for a whole week, that was when Sungjong concluded that he and the said girl had broken up. 

So when the new broke out three months after Myungsoo and the girl broke up, the members were beyond shock except for Sungjong, which resulted to Sungjong being the only person that was ready to listen to Myungsoo's words. And so one night he did. He sat next to Myungsoo and listened, he listened to Myungsoo's worries, his apologies, his explanations, and his cries. 

As Sungjong listened, he began to wonder how hard it must've been for his hyung. He had already broken up with the girl when the news broke out so it shouldn't have been a big deal. Sungjong's heart started to ache the longer he wondered. 

Hyung shouldn't be feeling this.
Hyung is to precious for all this hate.
Hyung shouldn't be crying.

So Sungjong; being the lovable and kind dongsaeng he is, decided to make it his duty to put a smile on his hyung's face.
-
After his listening session with Myungsoo was over, the younger dragged his swollen-eyed hyung to the park they used to go to before debut and there, Sungjong talked instead of just listening.

"Hyung, stop crying already, it's okay for an idol to date, it's okay to love, and it's okay to keep it from the fans. Of course from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter