One More Video Call

One More Video Call

The confetti was in everywhere. The screams were getting louder, added with some tears of not wanting to say goodbye. 6 men walked around the stage to wave their hands, before slowly one by one headed to backstage, noticing the concert has been ended.

The tallest walked slowly to his manager who brought him a bottle of water. He drank it slowly and closed it soon before he took a deep breath. The concert today was quite draining his energy, but it was fun. It is always fun to stand on the stage with other members and all the fans around the stage.

“You worked hard, Jinnie.” The prettiest hyung patted his shoulder and gave a faint smile. He smiled to respond and both of them walked back to the waiting room since they need to change their clothes and go to the after party.

He quickly changed to the clean clothes that he brought from the morning. It was a gray hoodie with dark blue jeans that was fit on his long legs. He wore black snapback on his head to hide his messy hair after getting crazy on the stage. Perfect. He sat on a chair for a while since other seemed hasn’t finished yet.

He took off his phone from his left pocket and slowly pressed number one for long to dial someone.

 

And you grabbed your phone since he called you.

“Video call?” you sighed silently and pressed the answer button slowly.

When it connected, you can see him puffing his cheeks like usual. You smiled faintly to respond it.

“Just finished?” he nodded slowly and pretended to sleep there. “I’m so tired.”

“Then go back to hotel earlier to get some sleep.” You smiled wider when he pouted in front of you. Seriously, even after you get married with him and have a little baby girl with him, he will be your baby always.

“I need to go to the after party first.”

“Don’t drink too much alcohol.”

“Yes, boss.” He smiled with his tired smiling eyes, “Where is Jinhee?”

“Jinhee? She is playing with her blocks in front of me.” You turned the camera to show him her lovely daughter who is busy with her daily routine, playing blocks.

You can see his smile getting wider when he saw his daughter. He called her a few times, and when she turned to see him, he giggled when she smiled towards him.

“Appa~” She crawled slowly to you and you helped her to sit on your lap. Her strawberry scent on her hair made you smiling widely and you turned the camera again so it can show you and Jinhee on the screen.

“Jinhee ya,” Junjin called her with an aegyo tone, made Jinhee giggled slowly.

“When will Appa come back?” Jinhee said a full sentence slowly.

“Tomorrow night,” Junjin smiled, “Do you want something from here?”

Jinhee thought about it and she smiled suddenly.

“Appa.”

“I know, what do you want?”

“I want Appa…”

Junjin widened his eyes slightly and he burst out of laugh after it. He looked so happy when he heard it from his little angel.

“Then, I will go home with a jet so we can play blocks again! Wait for me, Jinhee!”

Jinhee nodded and she turned to hug you because of embarrassment. You just laughed seeing it and you turned the phone slowly to yourself.

“When will you go to after party?”

He looked around and said, “I guess soon. Oh, Hyesung hyung.”

Someone walked towards him while looking on the screen. He was surprised when he saw you and he bowed quickly to say his greeting.

“I thought you are doing V App broadcast,” Hyesung smiled and saw through the screen, “Omo, Jinhee. Jinhee ya, Hyesung uncle in here.”

Jinhee lifted her face slightly and when she saw Hyesung, she quickly hided her face on your embrace. Hyesung and Junjin’s laugh filled the living room where you and Jinhee were. Hyesung hit Junjin slightly, seemed cannot stand with Jinhee’s aegyo.

And not long, Minwoo and Andy followed behind. They called Jinhee a lot of times, while Jinhee just kept showing and hiding her face on your embrace a lot of times. You greeted them slightly while you were asking her to say hi to them. Again, Jinhee hided her face on your embrace again while they were laughing together because of it.

“Jinhee’s favorite uncle hasn’t been here,” Minwoo called Eric and Dongwan to follow, and Junjin showed them on the screen. Eric was eating lollipop slightly and he smiled widely when he saw you and Jinhee on the screen.

“Our Jinhee~” Eric did his peek-a-boo to the screen. Jinhee heard Eric’s voice and turned to the screen, laughing because of Eric’s action. Eric did it once again, and Jinhee giggled harder than before.

“I seriously wonder why Jinhee likes Eric so much,” you can hear Hyesung said it to Junjin. Junjin smiled faintly and quickly grabbed the phone to focus more on him.

“I will just end this call now before we are staying here for one hour, will call you again tomorrow morning, okay?”

You giggled and nodded slightly. You ended the call with a flying kiss to each other.

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Aaaaah why you ended it!” Eric yelled at Junjin while Junjin put his phone on the pocket. He smirked and said, “Because I’m hungry. Let’s go to party and eat something.”

“But seriously our angel Jinhee looks more awesome since last time we saw her,” Minwoo smiled, “Aaaah I want to have mine soon.”

“Me too,” Andy giggled while slowly walked out from the waiting room with Minwoo. Hyesung followed them behind with Junjin while Eric walked after them, waiting for his lollipop to be finished first. He went to the nearest trash can to throw the garbage and he saw Dongwan running silently towards him.

“Am I late?”

“If you’re talking about Jinhee’s phone call, yes.” Eric left Dongwan with a blank state to his car.

“Jinhee? Jinhee? YA WHY NO ONE CALLED ME TO JOIN IN! I WANT TO SEE JINHEE TOO!”