FINAL

Sick day = Snuggle day

"Ughhhh stupid Sehun stupid boyfriend stupid stupid stupid." Minah said after blowing her nose.... Well you can see that Minah is having an annoying cold because of her oh so amazing boyfriend Oh Sehun. But she got to admit that she did have fun, running around in the rain like kids, dancing like maniacs, and she got a kiss under the rain... She thought it was magical.. But still! Having a cold and plus she doesn't have anyone to take care of her because she doesn't have a roomate in her dorm. Sehun? he's probably in class right now. It's 1PM now she had missed a class already "LINE" "LINE" "LINE"

"Ughhhh" Minah groaned as her phone notification started to blow up, she look at her phone and she read the messages... It was from Sehun and some was from her friends asking why is she not in class. It's the first time she's checking her phone today, she decided to answer her friends first before replying Sehun because Sehun had sent her 11 text messages.. After replying to her friends she opened Sehun's messages... The 11 texts are now increased to 17 messages. 

"This kid" Minah said shaking her head but she smiled a little knowing that he cares about her.. 

"good morning baby!" the first message said 

"babe.. why are you not in class?" 2nd

"aaaa why are you skipping without me?" 3rd

"oh wait.. are you sick?!" 4th

"BABEEEEE ANSWERR ME" 5th 

"honey, tell me if you're okay or not" 6th 

" the professor confiscated my phone, good thing I got line on my laptop" 7th

"babe are you okay? you're sick because of me aren't you?" 8th

"honey I'm so so so sorry.. I know that you have low stamina but I still force you" 9th

"Minah I'm sorry! please forgive this naughty boy :(" 10th

"I'm going to your dorm after class ends, do you need or want anything?" 11th 

"HEY I THOUGHT THAT YOU'RE ASLEEP" 12th

"YOU ANSWERED TO KAI'S MESSAGE THO" 13th

"GOOD THING YOU'RE SICK IF YOU'RE NOT I'LL PUNISH YOU!!" 14th 

"ANSWER ME" 15th 

"Cho Minah I'm going to your dorm" 16th 

"I'M ON MY WAY" 17th 

"What the how could he be so sweet and annoying at the same time" Minah said with her eyebrows crunched, She was about to reply to his messages until she got a phone call from him... 

"This kid." Minah said shaking her head before answering the phone 

"Babeeeeeee oh my God! Why didn't you reply my messages" Sehun said 

"Because you sent me so much messages so I decided to open it last! And when I was about to reply you call me" Minah said sneezing right after the sentance 

"Aw baby..... I'm sorry" Sehun soften up after he heard her sneezing and sigh "i'm sorry for forcing you to play in the rain with me and I'm sorry for being stubborn" He said, now in a calm tone. "I'll hang up, I'm in front of your dorm now" "I love you" Sehun said then hang up. 

Minah chuckle and sat up from her bed, picking up another tissue blowing her nose again. She felt dizzy after sitting up, so she doesn't move from her bed. 

She heard her dorm door opened and closed and soon after that her room opened up. Sehun standing there in a white t-shirt and sweat pants, his bag slinged over his shoulder with a bowl of porridge in his hand. 

"BABYYY" He said heading towards Minah, putting his bag on the floor and putting the porridge on the nightstand. He hugs her and rubs her back in a comforting manner. "Babe I'm sorry" he said and let go of her, he put his palm on her forehead to check her temperature.

"Damn babe you're hot" he said as he put his hand down. "I know" Minah replied to him chuckling but then she sneezed after that 

"bless you" Sehun said "I bring you some chicken porridge.. let me prepare it for you. Now you lay down a bit" He said as he kissed her forerhead then heading out the door to the mini kitchen Minah have in her dorm.

I have a weird sweet boyfriend Minah thought and smile laying down.

After about 15 minutes Sehun was back with the porridge, it was all warmed up and nice. And he got her a cup of tea not forgetting to bring her medicine for her...... Minah was all snuggeled up in her blankets because she was feeling cold. 

"Minah, I'm back" Sehun said, Minah sat up and pat the space beside her wanting Sehun to sit there

Sehun sat on the space she pat and tell her to drink the tea first, after she did he put the cup on the nightstand and started feeding her the porridge... Minah? she gladly open her mousth and devour the porridge because she haven't eat anything since last night. Sehun chuckle and wipe the side of Minah's mouth after she's done eating. He gave her a glass of water and her medicine telling her to drink it.

"But Sehun it's bitter" Minah said and pouted, Sehun mirrored her expression "Well if you don't eat it you'll be more sick Minah" he said putting the medicine in front of her lips "AAA" Sehun said opening his mouth telling Minah to do the same. Minah sighed and ate the medicine and drink the water. 

"You're evil Sehuna" she said pouting 

"Be glad, because I only do this to people I love" Sehun said grinning "Now! lets snuggle" He said taking of his sweatpants throwing it somewhere leaving him in his boxer shorts and his t-shirt. Minah just look at him in disbelieve "You're weird" she said moving to the other side of her queen sized bed so Sehun can slip in with her 

"But you love me anyway" he said slipping in under the cover with her, he hugged her and she layed her head on his chest 

"I love you" Sehun said looking down at her "I love you too" Minah said snuggling her head to his chest. 

Suddenly Sehun lift her chin up and kiss her lips passionately, Minah was confused but she kissed him back anyway 

"Now! If I get sick tomorrow we can spend the day snuggling and being sick together HAHAH" Sehun said after pulling away and snuggling to her more 

I have a weird boyfriend indeed... And I love him Minah thought chucking and snuggle more to Sehun 

 

-THE END- 

BTW I'm so sorry for the grammatic error, typos, and words that are spelled wrong! Keep in mind that english is not my first language and I hope you liked the fic!