Episode 1

When You Exist And I Twisted

“No.” Jaejoong said coldly as he sat on the chair with legs on the table.

“Please...” Junsu begged with sparkling eyes.

“Don’t make puppy eyes. It won’t help.” Jaejoong remarked.

“Cruel.”

“Hmm.”

 

Here was an introduction:

 

Both Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu were brothers, not so good brothers. They lived together in one family with one problem each day. It was a lie if Jaejoong didn’t fight with Junsu in a day. Until they grew older together, Jaejoong had chose to open a company called “Victory Wings” that often exported and imported fashion clothesfor the fashion industries all around thr world which Junsu often called childish.

 

“I won’t at all. You are not a kid anymore.” Jaejoong fought.

Junsu pouted. Actually, Junsu was wanting Jaejoong to send a document to his assistant but Jaejoong objected it.

“You are the CEO of this company.” Junsu told.

Jaejoong looked up at him. “And you also a worker in this company. Don’t say to me that you are going to escape from working.”

Junsu rolled his eyes. “Why are you my brother?” he asked.

Jaejoong laughed a little. “It’s because your parents make a and-”

“Just shut up. I know the whole story!”

“You still don’t know the pleasure. They push in and out, moan and groan.” Jaejoong said.

“!” Junsu exploded and went out from Jaejoong’s office.

Jaejoong sighed of relief as his cheeks puffed. He let down his legs on the floor and placed his hands around his head as if they were a pillow to him. Jaejoong moved around his chair and massaged his forehead.

“Oh day, you make me feel so stress.” Jaejoong sighed.

He stopped his chair and took out a phone from his pocket. Jaejoong looked up for any messages and hell , there were just too many and all of them were from, ..., Junsu.

“From Junsu the most childish boy:

Hyung... Please help me...”

All of the messages were the same. Jaejoong sighed and put his phone on the table. 

“Fool.” he said. 

 

Suddenly, his phone buzzed with vibration again and Jaejoong quickly took his phone and read the notification. It was a message, from an unknown number. Jaejoong clicked on it and started to read.

“Thank you for ordering at our shop! For all of the payments, please dial us with the number given. For any questions, please inform us at the FAQ page in our home page!”

“What...?” Jaejoong asked and then, “JUNSU!!!!!”

 

******

 

(At Junsu’s office)

 

Junsu was laughing all alone as he switched off his phone. As if he had tricked someone. His laughter stopped as he heard some knocks on the door of his office.

“Mr. Junsu. Mr. Jaejoong is calling you.” a voice of a man echoed from the outside of the office.

“He knows it already? Oh come on, it’s no fun at all!” Junsu groaned. “Alright alright.”

Junsu groaned and sighed and next he went to Jaejoong’s office.

 

******

 

(At Jaejoong’s office)

 

“What now?” Junsu asked as he entered his brother’s office and closed the door behind him.

“No reason. Did you order somthing?” Jaejoong asked seriously.

“Yes.”

“Why did you tell them that I am going to pay it for you?”

Junsu chuckled and rubbed his nose. “You are a CEO man!” he said and smiled widely. “Money ain’t a problem.”

Jaejoong slammed the table with his fists and shouted. “Don’t you have money?!”

“Ouchie...”

“You are really a good kid! Thabk you so much human but, I won’t pay it for you.” Jaejoong said and sat back on his chair, leaned his back against it.

Junsu pouted. “But..-”

“No.”

“Alright~!” Junsu groaned and left the office.

Jaejoong sighed as he saw Junsu banged the door as he closed it. He massaged his forehead again. No kidding, being a CEO wasn’t that easy.

“Ugh... Heaven,.where are you?” Jaejoong moaned. Just then,

The door slammed opened and Jaejoong’s assistant appeared on the view. “Sir, an unknown packet has arrived at the entrance.” he informed.

“Tell Junsu.”

“He says he has no idea about it.”

“What is it then?”

“Some old fashion clothes.”