CHEATSHEET

『FEETEEBS! - SHINE ENTERTAINMENT FIRST GIRL GROUP EVER! APPLY NOW! THE NEW SENSATION TO KPOP WORLD!

cheatsheetlife is a road full of efforts ©

❝faceclaim
Make sure your faceclaim is make sense. I would love if you are using  a fresh look face claim such as (red velvet, twice, lovelyz, gfriend etz), idols, actresses or ulzzangs are all accepted but i would prefer idols. it is easier for me to find their image. Make sure your faceclaim matches your ethnicity.

❝age
Please keep the age is somewhere between 1990 to 2000. If you would like to be the leader, please make your idol is the oldest. if not, you need to describes how does she is getting choose as the leader of the group. the maknae of course, have to be the youngest. 

❝personalities
please have a really detailed personality. it is important so i could know who the character is. please, no mary sues. nobody is perfect right. at least, please have balance traits. yeah, you can be a positive person but still sometimes you will be having sometimes when you are feeling down. oh, and if you want to make it a cold queen or princess idc but atleast please make her is closed with the members, sometimes we need this type of person so we could make controversy.

❝background
this is another thing which is as important as your personality. please be detailed on how she got into the music industry, when she started to starts singing or dancing and all. please, dont make too dramatic background, i'm not in the mood of crying, its okay to inserts some dramas and conflicts but dont overused it. it might change the whole story.

❝ethnicity&nationality
Dont make it become weird like she got all kind of bloods. at least, please have a little of asian blood. (thai, chinese, japanese, malay) but as usual make sure your background share how come she can enter SHINE Entertainment. If you make the character is not growing up in Korean so please make sure you show her struggle in becoming an idol. Like she is following Korean languages classes and all. as i said before make sure your faceclaim suits you well.

❝trainee life&predebut years
The trainee years is always the hardest for everyone. Make sure the trainee years make sense. If you want to make her having only1 or 2 years of training that please be reasonable why. Dont make your character having some magical things i mean like, she suddenly got the talents, she can suddenly dance and sings. the person must at least have discovered about her talents.

❝Family&friends
If you want to make your character having an idol siblings it is fine, but yeah as usual please make sense on their faceclaims. having idols friends is also allowed but please tell me how you guys meet and become closed.

❝love life
Its okay not to have any love interest. it would be easier for me though. your love interest and your character, make sure it is not too far gap between them. having members as love interest is fine too. 

❝talent twins
As always make sure it make sense to your desired position. if you are the main rapper and suddenly having taeyeon as your singing twin it doesnt make sense right. so, please be careful of it.

❝taken
Faceclaim; red velvet's wendy
dance twin; kim hyoyeon
love interest; kim jongin
variety twin; ahn hyeyeon
talking twin; sandara park


❝BROWNIE POINTS!
       Using fresh look like facecalaims
       it would inserts Yunhee somewhere inside your app would be lovely
       basically, if you apply you just got a lot of brownie points!
 

 

TURN IN / EXAMPLESOURCE CODE