My Dearest Friend

I wanna ruin our friendship

Hanbin has been friends with Jinhwan for 3 years. For 1 year he felt only friendship and care for the older boy, but after that, he started to like him in a romantic way. He started to notice that his eyes lingered a little more than necessary on Jinhwan. When Jinhwan hugged or touched him, he would get nervous and his heart would beat faster. Hanbin noticed that being greeted every day with Jinhwan's smile makes him really happy. Sometimes he thought that Jinhwan felt the same way because Jinhwan is always so cute and sweet with him, but he is never brave enough to make a move. So he stays in his lane. 

After iKON'S fanmeet in Japan, the boys went back to their hotel so they could get some rest before flying back to Korea in the next morning. Hanbin choose Jinhwan as his roommate on purpose. 

- I am so tired. - said JInhwan when he and Hanbin were finally alone in their room.

- Same. You go take a shower first. - said Hanbin.

- No. You are also tired, you go first. - insisted Jinhwan.

- It's ok, hyung. You go.

- We could take a shower together. - suggested Jinhwan. Hanbin almost said yes.

- No, you go. I want to....unpack first. Yes, that's what I wanna do...

- Ok. - Jinhwan went to the bathroom and Hanbin sighed. - But I will let the door open in case you want to join me ~ - Jinhwan sang and Hanbin felt his cheeks hot.

'Why do I feel like he is flirting with me?', Hanbin thought.

After 5 minutes Jinhwan came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and another on his head, a stood in front of Hanbin.

- You didn't join me. - said with a pout.

Hanbin was trying really hard to not stare at Jinhwan's y body or his cute pout. How could he be y and cute? He laughed nervously.

- I thought you were joking...

 - No. - said Jinhwan 5 seconds later and walked to his bed.

Hanbin was surprised by Jinhwan response. He started to feel some tension in the air, so he practically ran to the bathroom.

When he came out, already dressed, Jinhwan was in his pajamas watching some anime. 

 - Hey, Hanbin. Could you lend me a sweater? I don't have mine.

- Sure. - Hanbin started to feel nervous. He knew how cute Jinhwan looks in his sweaters. - Here. - he handed the sweater to Jinhwan, who dressed it right away.

Hanbin laid beside Jinhwan and looked at the tv in a desperate attempt to distract himself from Jinhwan. But the older boy decided to glue his body to Hanbin's side and rest in his head on the younger's shoulder. Hanbin felt his heart racing and he wished Jinhwan wouldn't be able to hear it.

They both paid attention to the anime which was about a boy and a girl that were best friends and secretly in love with each other. The girl made numerous attempts to make the boy notice her feelings, but she failed every time.

- Why do people have so many problems to tell their best friend they are in love with them? It's their best friend.They won't treat you badly.If they do they are not your friend. - Jinhwan was getting frustrated with the anime

- Maybe they are waiting for the perfect moment.

- And when is that? - jinhwan turned to Hanbin.

- When they are certain of the others feeling for them.

- But what if the other person already made it obvious?

- Some people are pretty dense.

- Indeed they are. 

- Or maybe they don't wanna ruin the friendship...

- If they are in love or have romantic feelings towards each other, the friendship is already ruined.

- So if I think about kissing you is a sign that our friendship is ruined?

- Did you ever thought about kissing me? - Jinhwan's tone was serious.

- Maybe...

 - Why did you only thought about it?

- Beacuse... - what should I say?

- You thought I would reject you? - Jinhwan leaned a little closer.

Hanbin looked his eyes with Jinhwan's.

- No. - he said in a whisper before pulling Jinhwan face closer to his and kiss his lips softly. 

Hanbin knew how many times Jinhwan said he liked soft and sweet kisses, so he was going to make Jinhwan wishes come true. Jinhwan let him take the lead and let out a little satisfied sigh. Hanbin caressed his cheek while he took his time to taste the others lips. Soon, he leaned more over Jinhwan so he was almost on top of him.Jinhwan tilted his head so that the other could deepen the kiss. He touched Hanbin's mouth softly with his tongue, as if asking for the others tongue inside his mouth. Hanbin answered to the request very fast and soon his tongue was exploring Jinhwan mouth. The older guy let out a cute moan.

Hanbin broke the kiss and stared at Jinhwan's eyes. They were both panting a little bit, but they still smiled at eachother. Hanbin placed his head on Jinhwan's shoulder and hugged him. Jinhwan hugged him back and kissed his forehead. 

 

- It took us long enough. We are lovers now. - said Jinhwan running his fingers through Hanbin's hair.

- Umhum. But you are still my dearest friend. - Hanbin whispered against the skin of Jinhwan's neck.

Jinhwan made a sound in agreement and the both of them fell asleep in each others arms.

 

 

~END~

 

 

So this is the first fanfic I upload >< I hope it is not that bad ^^' Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading. I really appreciate it <3 please comment and tell me what you think (^-^*)