School Dance W/Got7

Weird Kpop Imagine Collection

                                                                                       *On the phone*

"So tell me what happened last night with the boys...Why did they get kicked out of the school?" Your friend Emily said to you.

 You hesitated for a moment, and sighed. "Do I have to tell you?" You asked.

"YES!" said Emily who was anxiously waiting to hear you story. 

Y/N -"Okay...  I was making out with Jackson...right?

E-"Right?"  

Y/N-"Yeah and so Mark came up to me and he pulled my hair."

E-"OhMyGosh are you serious?"

Y/N-"YEAH! And I punched him in the tenders....."

E- " Well that's what he gets!"

Y/N- ".....Uh huh...."

E- "What?"

Y/N-".................................."

E-"What?!"

Y/N- "And then he kissed me after and then WE started making out......."

E- "..........WOW......."

Y/N- *clears throat* "Then Jackson kept staring at me. LITERALLY STARING INTO MA SOUL WHILE BITING HIS LIPS THEN HE MOUTHED "I FRICKIN LOVE YOU" AND HE DID A BODY ROLL!"

E- "Yeah see that's not creepy at all I mean I do the same thing to my mom when we're out shopping and she hooks me up with a boys number."

Y/N-"I always wondered where you got your slootiness from....Anyways...Then BamBam came over....He kinda rubbed  my shoulder a little bit and it felt weird so I kicked him so hard he got knocked out an-"

E-" What?! I would've let him touch me! Oh my gosh how could you do that to him?! How cou-"

Y/N- "As I said...I always wondered where you got your slootiness from..Now as I was saying before you rudely cut me off to express your slooty thoughts regarding BamBam...  Jackson kept beating him up while staring at me biting his lip. I've never seen such a disturbing sight. Then the rest of them started fighting and I got sick of it so I was wacking them upside the head. Jackson of course kept biting his lip staring at me. So I left him alone because nothing I was doing phased him. I just left and took him with me. I went to the security guards to let them know of the rest of the boys...So they got kicked out..End of story!"

E-"So you didn't want to hook me up with JB-"

Y/N- "Goodnight!" *Hangs up*

_______________________________________________________

 

Jackson- ".....That was a great night huh?"

Y/N- "AHHHH!.....What are you doing he-"

Jackson kisses you and you two start making out until you both pass out from lack of oxygen.

 

THE END~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feel Free To Leave A Weird Request! Love Your Face!