End

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold December and it's finally time for Taehyung to walk down the memory lane. He walked down a road he once walked with his love. The one he lost unintentionally. Taehyung closed his eyes to remember the horrible incident that brought them apart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"BABY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT, I WAS DRUNK" said Taehyung

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT, YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE" spat Jungkook as he slammed the door in Taehyung's face. That would've been the last time Jungkook ever stepped back in the house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They dated for 3 years, Jungkook was a loyal boyfriend, he loved Taehyung no matter what. But going back home, just to meet up with Taehyung in the arms of another man was too much to handle. It broke him down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung would've known that the scariest thing is to break someone's trust unintentionally. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung opened his eyes as it fell upon a music shop. He stepped in front of the door. That was the place where they met for the first time. He remembered it so clearly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah " muttered Jungkook as the music records fell on him. He tried to pick the fallen objects up but a hand blocked him to do so. "Ah, I'm sorry, do you need some help?" asked the stranger politely. "Ye-e-s some help would be nice" he stuttered. From that time on, the beautiful stranger kept on visiting the shop just to meet Jungkook who was working. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung sighed as he opened the door to the music shop. He secretly wished that Jungkook still worked here.

 

 

 

 

 

"Taehyung! What are you doing here?" said the manager. "Hoseok" Taehyung smiled. They were close since Jungkook and Hoseok were friends. Hoseok knew something was wrong because Taehyung was alone instead of holding Jungkook's hand. Hoseok frowned. "So what brings you here". Taehyung muttered some incoherent words that drove Hoseok confused but the manager was smart enough to not push Taehyung. Taehyung was looking through the music records as his eyes landed on a specific CD. "This." He smiled. It was Jungkook's favorite band. He put the CD down with sorrow in his movements. His broken heart was driving him insane so he left the shop. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Walking down the road, he decided to go to a karaoke so that he could sing his heart's content out. 

 

Scrolling down the song list, he chose "let me go" by Avril Lavigne.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm breaking free from these memories

Gotta let it go, just let it go

I've said goodbye

Set it all on fire

Taehyung sang.

A brand new life (is down this road)

 

 

 

 

 

His voice cracked, he couldn't continue. He promised himself not to cry anymore. Guess that day was the one to break that foolish promise. He knew the promise was impossible from the start. He loved Jungkook, he really did. Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter