An idea

Speed up! - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know for how long did I lay at the ground after the kicking session but I want to lay for a little longer. Who cares that I might miss some classes? I'm not that kind of nerd anyway and I don't know how would I go there since I can't move my body at all. Did Ryeowook endure all this all the time? Poor him! Well, I feel like a total weakling right now but whatever... Noone dares to go this way anyway. If I want to be that guy's friend I might be brave as well and get up... Somehow... So first I need to get to the wall and lean againt it, that would be my destionation one and then stand up. Okay, it's not that hard!

Of course, it's easily said than done. It wasn't hard to get to the wall but standing up... My legs are giving up on me! 

"Hey! Shouldn't you listen to me? You are mine if I'm thinking correctly!" I hissed at my legs with clenched teeth.

"Now you're talking to your legs? You're getting weirder day by day." someone's voice came out of nowhere. And to my surprise once again, it's Cho Kyuhyun and not too far behind him, it's once again Choi Siwon. Are those two dating or what? Siwon is narrowing eyes at both of us and Kyuhyun is trying to give me a helping hand. It seems like a deja vu, not that I was the one who got helped by him previously, but it's the same situation as with Ryeowook.

"Now you are getting beaten up instead of Ryeowook?" he asked, I am standing finally but I have to still lean up against the wall.

"You weren't here before... Why do you think it's because of him? I might have done something stupid for them to beat me up." I try to defend that little guy, though I don't know why am I defending him right now. It's true that I got beaten up when trying to help him.

"Like helping him?" I looked up at him with pissed look, but that's not something that can scare Cho Kyuhyun. He is not even giving a to Choi Siwon when is he glaring at him, like now by the way. What the hell is happening?

"I heard that you are here... Ryeowook was kicking at hs locker and whining about it and here I am with all my handsomeness." he explaind, he didn't have to say that last part, though. It's not like I'm interested in him so I gave him weird look. So... Ryeowook at least knows that it was for him, getting so beaten up. Well, a little progress is accepted. But it's true that I wouldn't be thrilled that someone is getting hit instead of me so it doesn't have to be progress after all and I just pissed that little guy more.... Arhhhhh! I don't know! 

"Thanks for help but what about going with all your handsomeness to that guy over there? He seems to be everywhere you go and is killing everyone with his lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter