Our school

Speed up! - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't understand. I never have. I'm walking down the street and people stare at me just because of my school uniform. I admit that my school is quite popular. Anyone would like to attend our school. However they don't see what's happening and what is it like behind its walls.

In our school, there are many characters of people... Fortunatelly, I am in the group of people that doesn't seek many attention. But there is one guy named Kyuhyun who earned nickname EvilKyu. Everything he's doing is sleeping at classes, which isn't that bad, according to me. He doesn't bully anyone unlike Siwon and his group, including Donghae and Zhoumi. That group has already one regular victim. They beat that guy every day and steal his food, if they don't have enough, they take his money too... When I think about it I did never see those three doing a dirty job, I just know they belong to that group and lead it.

Ryeowook is their victim. It is a boy with no attention at all, the bullies think he is studying too much. I think I never heard him talk. Like I said, he is a guy without any attention, or at least he was.

Every day I have to watch their bullying because that gyu has a locker just next to mine. The problem is, noone even dares to do something about the bullying. Siwon and his family rule almost everything in this city. I have thought about asking Kyuhyun for some help but there is no point asking person, who doesn't care about anything...

There is no exception today. Once again, in front of my locker, the same people. Ryeowook has never made a noise while he was getting beaten. He was always quiet, even in the class. I don't get him at all... When I imagine to be in his place...

"Get lost. I need to get to my locker." someone said with an annoyed voice. Kyuhyun. Everyone looked at him. He took all the attention, even of Siwon who was passing by. He just watched the situation and was waiting, what will happen next. The students were all the same. Why? Siwon should be getting angry, 'cause someone is trying to disobey him, right? Surprisigly all the bullies backed away. Kyuhyun glared at everyone for them to go their own way. Students, except me, Siwon and Ryeowook, went all away. Wook was still sitting on the floor.

"Are you having fun?" Kyuhyun asked the boy on the floor. The asked boy looked at him with an emotionless expression. They stared at each other for some time, until Hyun made an attempt to help Wook stand up.

Wait! Since when has Cho Kyuhyun a locker here? Siwon was standing, leaning against the wall, watching all that intently. He had something weird in his eyes. Maybe he was angry? 

"Can you stand on your legs?" Kyuhyun was too nice for his personality. Wook just nodded on his question. As soon as the boy was standing, Hyun stared to leave.

"You can go to your safe (locker) now." he patted me on the shoulder before he completely left. I turned to look at him. Why is he suddenly helping Ryeowook and why Siwon didn't do anything? Maybe he will since he's taking after hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter