final

notice me senpai

Mina x Sana – notice me senpai

 

**

 

Sana was walking quietly along the corridors of their school building when she suddenly heard some loud squealing and giggles from the crowd. She was puzzled and when she turned her head back she saw a crowd of girls (yeah girls only because it’s an all-girls school).

 

What is the fuss about? she asked no one as she shrugged her shoulders.

 

She continued walking when suddenly someone collided with her. Sana fell to the ground and felt a weight on top of her. She had her eyes closed while wincing in pain.

 

Damn I think my back broke!

 

“Ouch! What was that?!” she said as she slowly opened her eyes.

“Sorry Miss! I was in a hurry!” the girl with a red hair said.

 

Sana was surprised at how close they were to each other. She can literally feel the girls panting breaths.

 

“OMO! Mina-chan fell!”

“Who is that girl who bumped into Mina-chan!!!”

“My poor Mina-chan!”

 

Sana felt that her heart suddenly started to beat faster than usual when the red-haired girl smiled at her.

 

She’s so cute!

 

“Are you hurt?” the red-haired girl asked while standing up “Sorry I was just in a hurry!” Sana just nodded while still sitting on the ground “Uh yeah I’m sorry here let me help you.” she extended her arms for Sana to take.

 

Sana on the other hand was still looking dreamily at the red-haired girl “Hey are you okay?” that broke Sana’s bubble so she quickly grabbed the red-haired girls arms and as cliché as it sounded Sana felt a different kind of spark when the red-haired girl touched her.

The girl helped Sana stand up and dusted herself same goes to Sana who was hanging her head low while doing so.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay?” the red-haired girl asked once again

“Uh..ye..yeah.” Sana answered stuttering as she looked at the girl

“Myoui Mina.” She extended her hand for Sana to take

“Sana.. Minatozaki Sana.” Sana said slightly nervous as she shook hands with Mina. Sana can’t help but blush when she held hands with the latter.

 

“YAH MINA! What are you still doing there?” their moment was cut off when a short-haired girl called Mina and motioned for her to come quickly.

“I guess I’ll see you around? Bye Sana.”  Mina said rather quickly as she run towards her short-haired friend.

 

Sana was left there blushing like a mad person while still holding her hand that was touched by Mina.

 

Mina . . Myoui Mina

 

//

 

More weeks and months passed but Sana didn’t have the chance to talk to Mina again. Well she just found out after that incident that the person she bumped into was Myoui Mina one of the most famous names in their school. Mina is part of the volleyball varsity and she’s also in the ballet club and yep drama club.

Myoui Mina is part of the A-Listers alongside Lim Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Son Chaeyoung and Park Jihyo. Those group of girls are famous for they turned most of the students gay.

YEP once you go Myoui you can never go back and Sana can attest to that.

Of course Sana wanted to get closer to Mina but sadly with the amount of fangirls that Mina has she had a hard time catching Mina’s attention.

 

--

 

“Minatozaki Sana!” Dahyun one of her closest friend called Sana and sat down next to her “Have you seen this?” she shoved her phone right in front of Sana’s face.

“YAH!” she swatted Dahyun’s hand out of her sight and rolled her eyes “What will I do with that photo?” she said slightly annoyed because the photo showed Mina hanging out with a blonde girl.

“I thought you like Mina?!” Dahyun said loudly which Made Sana choked on her drink “YAH SANA BE CAREFUL!” after recovering from her shocked state Sana looked at Dahyun as if she’s boring holes to the latter

“Dahyun don’t say that again! What if people hear you!” Sana said weakly which made Dahyun roll her eyes “She’s really famous and with that amount of fangirls and fanboys I wouldn’t even stand a chance!”

“Blah blah blah.” The younger girl said

“Dahyun-ah I’ll just move on from this unrequited love of mine.” Dahyun widened her eyes

“But you know her Sana and she knows you! why don’t you make a move?” it was Sana’s turn to widen her eyes

“What are you saying Kim Dahyun?!!!”

“You have the same class together right? She knows you and vice versa why don’t you do something for her to notice you?”

“We barely see each other at class because she’s always late or excused! You don’t understand Dahyun but Mina and I will be impossible to happen.” Sana said slightly dejected “I hope she’ll be happy with that blonde girl!” she said bitterly taking one last look at Dahyun’s phone.

 

//

 

“Sana! Sana!” Dahyun called while banging the latter’s front door. Sana who just finished washing their dishes immediately went to the front door to open it. “Finally!” Dahyun said while making her way inside the house “I thought you would take forever to open that door.”

“Wow Dahyun good afternoon to you too.” She answered sarcastically as she closed the door “What brings you here? we don’t have any projects or homeworks.” Dahyun grinned instantly then pulled Sana to sit with her “What’s with that creepy smile Kim Dahyun you look constipated.”

“Shut up Minatozaki you need to hear what I’m gonna say.” Dahyun smiled “Hmmp where’s your parents by the way?”

“Oh they went grocery shopping.”

“Okay so back to what I was saying.” Dahyun looked at Sana intently “Remember that blonde girl I showed you in the photo with Mina.” After hearing what Dahyun said Sana instantly frowned “YAH don’t be sad I have a good news for you!”

“What?”

“That girl is Hirai Momo! I heard that they’re not dating-”

“REALLY?!” Sana suddenly went from frowning to smiling like a maniac

“Wait you didn’t let me finish!” Dahyun waved her arms “She’s not dating Momo YET!” Sana felt gloomy again and frowned

“Why did you even tell me this?”

“So that you can do something Minatozaki Sana! You need to do something! If you really want that Myoui Mina you need to make her notice you! Make her fall for you!” Dahyun said encouraging Sana “And for that to happen we must plan!” Sana looked at her weirdly

“Wait what plan? Are you a love expert or something now?” Dahyun felt her cheeks flushed

“A..aniyo!” she shook her head “YAH! Just listen to me okay?”

“Kim Dahyun if this won’t work I am so going to kill you!” Sana threatened

“I am Kim Dahyun just trust me.” Dahyun said with a big smirk on her face.

 

//

 

tHInGS SANA shOuLd dO TO maKe MYOuI MiNA faLL iNloVE wITh heR!!! <3 <3 <3

 

When Sana read the title her eyes twitched in horror. Dahyun was smiling proudly as she lets Sana read the whole thing.

 

“What the freaking is this Dahyun?” Sana asked in horror “What are these things?!”

“Don’t panic Sana! I know what I’m doing!!! Trust the expert!” Dahyun winked

“You don’t even have a girlfriend why should I trust you?”

“YAH! Sana do you want to be with Mina or not!!!”

“I want to.” Sana answered shyly

“SO JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.” Sana nodded “Good girl!”

 

--

 

1. Make her notice you ;-)

 

Sana and Dahyun went to the gym where the school’s varsity is having their practice. Sana at first was really shy that Dahyun had to drag her to the place.

 

“How did you even know that they have practice here?” Sana asked Dahyun when they entered the GYM building.

“I have my connections.” Dahyun proudly said “Now we go there to the bleachers so we can spot Mina ok?” Sana nodded

 

The players are doing some stretching including Mina. Sana on the other hand was busy looking at the red-haired girl when she didn’t notice a puddle on the floor.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Sana screamed loudly which made Dahyun looked at her with horror

 

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE THIS CLUMSY?! Dahyun thought while scanning the place.

OH THERE’S MINA! Dahyun exited the place like flash.

 

All the players looked at Sana’s direction including Mina who was at that moment was closest to Sana. The red-haired girl ran towards Sana to help her.

 

“Are you okay?” Mina asked worriedly

“Ye..yeah.” Sana stuttered then she looked at Mina

“Woah Sana?” Mina was surprised but she smiled

 

Sana was screaming mentally when she heard Mina’s voice. It’s been a long time since she last heard the latter’s voice.

 

She remembered me? MINA REMEMBERED ME?!!! OH MY GOD!

 

“Uh hey Sana are you okay? do you want me to take you to the clinic?” Mina asked once again “Are you hurt?” the red-haired girl’s voice was so angelic that Sana wished that this moment wouldn’t stop. “Sana?”

“Uh..huh..i.” Sana noticed that Mina’s holding her arms and her back.

“Sorry maybe they didn’t mop the floors well. I’ll definitely tell coach about this.” Mina said with a serious expression. Sana swore that she could feel butterflies in her stomach just by hearing the younger girl’s voice. “Come on let me help you.” Mina said helping Sana stand up

“I’m really sorry Mina.” Sana said “I…maybe it’s just me who’s a fool for not noticing that puddle.” Mina chuckled

“Nah it’s not your fault.” Mina helped Sana fixed her uniform and her hair. Sana felt that she’s gonna melt anytime soon. “Oh what brings you here by the way? It’s your first time here right?” Sana panicked she searched for Dahyun but the younger girl was nowhere to be found “Are you gonna watch the practice?” Mina smiled again and Sana was so weak for that smile she just nodded her head “Great! I hope you don’t get bored tho.”

“MINA! Come here already! We’re gonna start!” one of Mina’s teammates shouted. Sana looked at the girl and mentally took a note for ing her and Mina.

“Hey I need to go now Sana are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah I am.” Sana smiled “I..uh.. I’ll just watch here!” she pointed at the bleachers “Uh..uhm.. Goodluck!” Mina smiled again this time wider if that’s possible.

“Bye Sana!”

 

Sana was smiling like an idiot watching Mina go back to the court. If only she could jump of joy but Sana contained herself.

 

OH MY GOD DAHYUN WHERE ARE YOU?!!

MYOUI MINA FINALLY NOTICED MY EXISTENCE!!!!

 

//

 

That didn’t stop there.

After watching Mina’s practice games almost every day or whenever the team has a practice Dahyun told Sana that she should level up her “moves” of course Sana agreed and that’s when she started leaving notes to Mina’s locker.

 

--

 

“I’m so gonna kill you if someone saw us here Dahyun!” Sana threatened while slipping the note to Mina’s locker

“Sana come on!!! People are coming!” Dahyun shouted but she already ran from the place. Sana hurriedly picked her stuffs up and nearly trips while running.

“Oh the things I do for love!!!” Sana said to no one while running

 

Mina on the other hand was surprised when she saw a cute little note left on her locker. She picked the note up and read it silently. She smiled instantly when she saw the sender of the note.

 

Hi Mina!

Have a nice day ahead! Good luck on your practice later! Hwaiting!

Don’t forget to smile!

 

-Sana :)

 

Jeongyeon read it out loud which made Mina turn her head back. Jeongyeon was laughing loudly while patting Mina’s shoulders.

 

“Looks like someone really likes you eh?” Jeongyeon teased but Mina just rolled her eyes

“Oh shut up.” Jeongyeon just laughed.

“Myoui Mina finally.”

 

--

 

Leaving notes wasn’t enough because Dahyun was bold she asked Sana to give lunch boxes to Mina. At first Sana disagreed but the younger girl was persistent. Of course Sana had no choice but to follow.

 

“Don’t you think it’s a bit too far Dahyun?!!” Sana asked while holding the lunch box in her hand. “What if she finds me creepy!!!”

“No you’re not you’re just giving her a spare lunch ok?”

 

Before Sana could speak again Mina suddenly got out of her room and saw them two. Sana suddenly stiffened in her position while Dahyun was grinning widely.

 

“Sana?” Mina acknowledged her “You’re here? Why?” Mina smiled but it seemed that Sana was lost in her own bubble. Dahyun had to kick Sana in the foot.

“OUCH!” She glared at Dahyun but smiled instantly at Mina “Sorry I uh.. Mina.”

“Yeah?”

“My mother cooked a lot than usual and Dahyun already has her lunch.. and.. uhm.” Sana was stuttering and at the same time blushing “I..you..I brought this for you in case you haven’t had lunch yet.” She handed the lunch box to Mina.

“Really? Wow thanks Sana!” Dahyun who was watching the two was smiling like an idiot in the side. “Have you had lunch yet?” Sana shook her head “Then we can all eat this right now.” Mina offered

“Uhh..ye..yes sure.”

“I’ll just get my stuffs inside give me a minute.” Mina hurriedly went back to her classroom leaving a mentally squealing Sana and a smiling maniac Dahyun.

 

 

“I’ll see you guys later.” Mina said to her friends trailing at her back.

“Ohhhhh are you Sana?” Jeongyeon asked when they saw the silver haired girl.

Sana just nodded and smiled a little “She’s pretty.” Jeonyeon whispered at Mina’s ear “But Momo’s prettier.” 

 

When Sana heard Momo’s name she can’t help but feel really sad. She looked at Mina who playfully elbowed Jeongyeon then to Nayeon whose eyes are on her friend Dahyun.

 

“I’ll catch up with you guys later.” Mina said dismissing her friends. Nayeon smiled to Mina then to her but she just raised a brow to Dahyun.

 

 

//

 

“Dahyun ah do you think our plan is working?” Sana asked Dahyun one day while doing their homeworks.

“Huh?”

“I think she still likes the blonde girl Momo.” She pouted. Dahyun stopped what she was doing in her phone and turned her attention fully to Sana

“What are you talking about? You and Mina have improved a lot!” Dahyun laughed “Maybe you should confess soon.”

“What?”

“Confess like confess? Tell your feelings duh!"

“I…i..i don’t know!”

“Homecoming dance is coming why don’t you ask Mina if she already has a date.” Dahyun wiggled her brows

“Wouldn’t I be too obvious with that?” Dahyun looked at her with disbelief

“Obvious? Sana you look at Mina as if she’s the only one that matters in this world. And when you two are together you're just so lost with her.” Dahyun laughed “If Mina didn’t notice that then I’d say she’s the dumbest person in the earth! Even a kid would know that you are head over heels for that red haired girl.” Sana blushed and hugged Dahyun really tightly

“I think I’m really in love with her Dahyun ah.”

“Ohhh Sana of course you are.” She said while patting her friends back

 

//

 

Sana was all smiles as she head to the GYM building, she’d ask Mina to be her date to the homecoming dance. She felt nervous but Dahyun’s words inspired her and besides who would have the courage to ask Mina out other than her. Hmmm yeah her fangirls obviously but Sana washed that thought away.

 

The other players in the team who also got closer to Sana greeted her when they saw her. She asked where Mina is and they told her that she’s in the shower room. Sana can’t help but feel really nervous and excited too.

 

You just ask her Sana it’ll be very simple okay? Sana cheered herself.

 

Sana was about to open the door when she suddenly heard voices inside the room.

 

“Momo yah.” It was Mina’s voice

 

Sana felt that her foot suddenly were glued to the ground. She wanted to walk away and not eavesdrop any of their talks but she can’t seem to move away.

 

“Mina I’d like to be your date.” The other voice cutely said.

 

Sana felt her heart breaking into tiny little pieces when she heard that.

 

“Yeah sure.” But that answer was the one who broke it even more.

 

Sana’s eyes were b with tears when the door suddenly opened revealing a clinging Momo and a laughing Mina. Sana wanted to run but she’s too late now it’ll be too obvious if she just bolted away without a word.

 

“Hey Sana!” Mina cheerfully called her. Sana faked a smile but she can’t help but look at Momo’s arms snaking into Mina’s arms “What are you doing here?”

 

TO FREAKING CONFESS TO YOU IDIOT!

 

“Uh.. i.. just I was on my way home and I thought I’d pass by here yeah.” Sana smiled weakly.

“Oh great come on you can join us.” Mina offered and Sana wanted to cut her head off.

 

I HATE YOU MYOUI MINA!

 

//

 

“I’m not going!” Sana cried to Dahyun “I hate her! I hate that stupid girl!” Dahyun looked at her crying friend and sighed.

“Shhhh Sana yah it’ll be alright.” She hugged Sana and patted her back “Maybe Mina’s just dumb.”

“I hate her so much!!!!” Sana cried out even more “I don’t want to see her again.” Dahyun shook her head

“But what about the gown we bought?”

“I don’t want to go.” Dahyun softly pushed Sana back to face her

“Okay I know Mina’s dumb but you should just show her what she missed.” Dahyun smiled “Show her what she wasted!” Dahyun pointed at Sana “And that’s you! we need to show her that she is a fool for breaking your heart.” Dahyun wiped Sana’s tears “We’ll show her who Minatozaki Sana is.”

“I still feel bad.”

“I know.” Dahyun laughed.

 

--

 

“Ugh Dahyun this gown is too…” Sana looked at herself in the mirror “It’s too..”

“BEAUTIFUL!” Dahyun exclaimed “I know right! I have such a great taste!” she boasted “Now look at you Sana!” she faced Sana to her “You’re so beautiful.” Sana smiled

“Thanks Dahyunnie.” Sana hugged her friend

“It’s no problem now don’t you dare cry or your make up will be ruined.”

“Agh I hate you!!”

 

--

 

“Look there is Mina! And there’s Momo!” Dahyun exclaimed in their table “Oh my God Momo is really pretty in person!” Sana glared at her friend “I’m sorry I mean she’s pretty-“

“Who is pretty?” a voice interrupted Dahyun.

Sana and Dahyun turned their heads back to see the owner of the voice and saw Nayeon standing with her arms crossed.

“Nayeon-ssi.” Sana greeted

“Hi Sana.” She smiled at Sana then looked at Dahyun again “So who is pretty Kim Dahyun?” Nayeon asked Dahyun once again with so much authority in her voice

“I..uh…” Dahyun stuttered. Sana was confused on what’s happening.

“Sana will you excuse me and my girlfriend first?” Nayeon asked while grabbing Dahyun in the arms.

 

Sana had opened as she watched Dahyun being dragged by Im Nayeon.

 

You have a lot of explaining to do KIM DAHYUN!!!

 

--

 

Sana was left on the table when the music started playing. She’s a few tables away from Mina and her friend’s table. To be honest Sana was looking at them from time to time, she also noticed how close Momo and Mina are. She wanted to cry but she can’t let Mina ruin this night.

 

What does Momo have that I don’t huh Myoui Mina?!! I hate you! I hate you so much!

 

The song changed to a slower one and Sana saw Mina and Momo going to the dance floor. She felt her chest tighten when Mina put her hands on Momo’s waist.

  

What a pity! She’s also wearing white we could match each other if she didn’t ruin things up. Sana said while looking at Mina and Momo.

 

Mina is wearing a white dress with black heels almost the same as Sana’s. They looked like they were matching each other pity she’s dancing with another girl.

 

Mina and Momo were so close to each other than Sana felt a churning feeling in her stomach. She felt a string has been pulled when Momo s her arms on Mina’s neck.

 

Well we got nothing to lose anyway! Might as well make this night memorable!

 

Sana walked to the dance floor where Mina and Momo were dancing along with the other students. Mina smiled when she saw Sana. Sana smiled weakly too. The song was about to end when Sana reached the dance floor.

 

“Sana!” Mina greeted “Wow you look pretty.”

“Pretty?” Sana asked as she chuckled devilishly.

 

Mina didn’t expect what happened next. Sana crashed her lips into Myoui Mina’s. Almost everyone in the hall gasped in shock. Murmurs were heard especially from Mina’s fangirls. When Sana pulled off from the kiss Mina was touching her lips still in shock of what happened.

Sana looked at Momo who was smiling widely at them then back to Mina who was still touching her lips.

 

Why isn’t she hitting me or something? Should I run now? I have kissed Myoui Mina and that was enough.

 


“Di..did you just kissed me?” Mina asked stuttering

“You got your girl Mina!” Momo said while laughing and clapping like a retard seal

 

Sana was taken aback she didn’t expect for this outcome. Momo was laughing while their other friends are giggling too. She turned back to look at Mina but was surprised when she felt the latter’s lips on her.

This time the kiss was sweet , calmer and enough to convey their feelings for each other. Sana slowly put her arms on Mina’s shoulder while Mina gently cup Sana’s cheek. She deepened the kiss making the crowd burst into a big round of applause and cheers.

 

“You kissed me.” Sana said when they pulled off from the kiss. Mina giggled while nodding “Do…do you like me too?” Mina shook her head then pulled Sana into a hug.

“I don’t just like you Minatozaki Sana..” she whispered in her ear “I love you already.”

 

Sana felt that her heart was going to burst because of happiness. She looked at Mina and cried. Mina carefully wiped the tears on Mina’s cheek.

 

“Wae why are you crying?” Mina asked

“I..you…do you mean what you said?” Sana cried “Do you really love me?”

“Ever since I laid eyes on you. “ Sana hugged Mina tighter

“Baka.”

“I love you Minatozaki Sana will you be my girlfriend?” Sana nodded.

“Yes Mina.YES!”

 

And the crowd cheered once again.

 

--

 

“This makes me miss Jeongyeon more.” Momo commented to Jihyo “I wish that pabo didn’t attend that meeting!” Momo was surprised when she felt someone hugged her from the back “OMO!”

“MOMO!” the other girl teased

“YAH JEONGYEON!” Momo slapped her arms

“Aish lovebirds.” Jihyo commented while leaving the two “Enjoy the night.”

“I heard you missed me huh?”

“I did not.” Momo denied

“Hmmm whatever how’s Mina and her girl?”

“Look.” Momo pointed at Mina & Sana who were now hugging each other while dancing.

“Ohhhhh.” Jeongyeon nodded “Wanna dance with me?” Momo chuckled as she let her girlfriend drag her to the dancefloor. “My lady.” Jeongyeon winked.

 

“So does this mean we’re gonna tell them that we’re together?” Dahyun asked Nayeon while they were dancing.

“Yeah don’t you like that?”

“I like it of course I’m just afraid that-“ Before Dahyun could speak Nayeon silenced her with a kiss. It was soft and sweet Dahyun felt herself smiling in the kiss.

“You talk too much Kim Dahyun.” Nayeon giggled as she rest her head on Dahyun’s shoulder

“I’m sorry.” Dahyun said while hugging Nayeon

“I love you Dahyunnie.”

“I love you Nayeon ah.”

 

--

 

“Myoui Mina?”

“Yeah?”

“Aieru yah.”

“Aieru.” Mina sealed it with a kiss

 

**

 

buried down on my one shot lists

hahahaha. hail tuna hail

your comments are much appreciated