Part 1

The Corpse Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ What a goddess bride you’re Park Shinhye-shi. If only you’re still alive, I’ll introduce you to my niece and I’m sure he’s over your heels” said a nurse murmured by herself while put a white wedding dress on her. 

After finish adjust the dead bride dress, she put a light makeup on her and its exposed the bride natural beauty. 

After done, the nurse leave the bride's room to call her niece which mean Yonghwa. 

“ Yonghwa-ahh please help aunty. Can you?”said the middle age nurse on her phone.

 “ Ahhh waee? I’m so tired right now. Just go back from office."

“Please help aunty, all my friends not dare enough to do this job so I’m alone."

“What job you’re doing aunty? Youre just freaking nurse."

“Seriously its a long story son. I’ll let you knw after this okay."

“Aishh jinjja ! Okay okay where are you right now? I’m coming”

 “Go to this place, Golden Straight Villa, Seoul Straight."

“ Okay, Im on my way.” reply Yonghwa while end the call button.

 

 After 30 minutes, Yonghwa finally found the place.

 “ Holy . Is this house of palace?”, murmured him while looking the house. 

“Finally you came”call her aunty behind him.

 “So what do you want me to do? And what are you doing here aunt? Dont tell me you ask me to help you make a crime” ask Yonghwa with his suspicious stare. "

Youre crazy ! Ofcoz not . I ask you to come here to help me for a thing. Follow me. I’ll show you”

 

They arrived front door of a room. Yonghwa’s aunty open the door. "

Before you come in, dont be too surprise okay?” said his aunty while step in follow by Yonghwa. 

His eyes grew wider when he saw a beautiful angel laying on the bed front of him and his aunty. 

Her beauty yet innocent features already capture his heart.

"What the hell we just come in this room without ask her permission even bang the door? Umm this is rude aunty” said Yonghwa whispering while still didnt move his eyes from bride goddess front him.

 

His aunty also didnt move her eyes fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter