final

Cat

Jisoo was playing his guitar at the living room, hoping that someone who was in the balcony heard the melodies he made and would come to him. It had been half an hour the America-born boy playing his guitar, but the boy in the balcony did not come yet and it made Jisoo sigh in disappointment. He stopped playing then leaned his body on the couch as he looked at the boy in the balcony with a sad look.

It’s almost a week, he thought miserably. He did not want to feel down longer so he decided to go to the kitchen for something. He remembered that there were a few cups of his favorite starwberry-flavored yoghurt in the fridge. After he took one of it, he went to the dinning table and started to eat it. He smiled widely while eating it, but after the third spoon, he suddenly stopped. He used to bug me when I ate it, he thought that he lost his appetite on the yoghurt. He was about to cry when he heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

“Hi, Jisoo!” greeted Seungcheol happily, but then he frowned at Jisoo after the realized the dark clouds on the America-born boy’s face. “Why do you look so sad?” he asked worriedly as he took out a bottle of coke from the fridge and then he took a seat next to Jisoo.

“Is it obvious that I look sad?” Jisoo asked back in surprise.

Seungcheol nodded while gulping the coke and then he answered after that. “You don’t talk much lately…”

“I don’t talk much in fact,” cut Jisoo.

“No,” Seungcheol hurriedly shook his head. “I mean yes, you don’t talk much, but you really talk less lately,” he continued and then he leaned closer to Jisoo and looked into his eyes. “What’s happened?” he asked. “Is there something bothers you?”

Jisoo was silent for a while. “Is it okay I share you my problem?” he asked back.

“Why not?” asked Seungcheol. “I’m your leader, your friend. I should be with you in happy and hard time.” He smiled reassuringly at the sad Jisoo. “Now, tell me your problem! Maybe I can help.”

Jisoo nodded weakly. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly before telling his problem. “It’s about Jeonghan,” he started as he looked down at his hands on the table. “You know, he used to be beside me every time, every where, but now he isn’t.”

Seungcheol grinned at Jisoo. The problem is so obvious indeed, he thought. “You miss him,” he said.  “I thought you would be happy since you used to ditch him whenever he tried to be with you.”

Jisoo hurriedly shook his head to disagree Seungcheol’s last sentence. “I miss him, Seungcheol ah, and I regret my behavior in the past to him,” he admitted as he lifted his face up to look at Seungcheol.

“Where’s he now?” Seungcheol asked.

“At the balcony, playing with that stupid cat game,” answered Jisoo in an annoyed tone.

Seungcheol’s eyes widened. “No way! Cat game?” he repeated. “The game that I gave him a few days ago? Talking Angela?”

Jisoo dropped his jaw when a realization hit him on the head. “Oh! Now I remember that you’re the one who gave it to him,” he said then he slapped Seungcheol’s upper arm in annoyance. “Yah! I hate you so much, Choi Seungcheol!” he said while giving him a glare.

“Easy, easy!” snickered Seungcheol as he pulled his body away from Jisoo to avoid the upcoming slap. “I thought he wouldn’t be interested in that game.” He eventually let his body being slapped. Jisoo’s slaps were not harmful in fact and the leader thought that he needed to let out his anger to make him feel better. It was his fault indeed even though he never meant it at the first place. “Who knows he’d be addicted with it?”

Jisoo huffed, still annoyed, the he stopped slapping Seungcheol’s arm. “What should I do now?” he asked in frustration. “I want Jeonghan’s attention…” he said with glassy eyes, curved down eyebrows and puckered lips with the lower lip jutted out.

Seungcheol’s heart dropped at the sight in front of him. Then he suddenly clapped his hands together and leaned to Jisoo again. “Aw, you’re so cute!” he awed. He seemed to forget about the America-born boy’s problem.

“Who’s cute?” suddenly a familiar voice heard by the boys. Both of them looked at the treshold of the kitchen door and saw Jihoon standing there with an annoyed look on his face.

Unaware with Jihoon’s feeling, Seungcheol asked the petite boy to come to here. “Jihoon ah! Look at Jisoo!” he said when Jihoon was already standing beside him. “Isn’t he cute?”

“But you said I was the cutest one in the world,” Jihoon pouted, annoyed by Seungcheol’s words.

Seungcheol’s eyes widened to see the pout on Jihoon’s face. “Oh my God… Jihoon ah, you look cute too!” he squealed as he hugged Jihoon tightly by the wais for a while then he pulled away to look at the two boys with his happy face. “Hey, boys, can I keep you two?” he asked pleadingly. “You look like kittens!”

Jihoon could not hold himself anymore not to slap Seungcheol’s shoulder. “Silly!”

“Please, please… I’ll be good!” begged Seungcheol.

Jisoo did not hear what the two boys talked about after that as a realization hit him again. “Kittens?” he mumbled then he stormed out of the kitchen to one of the rooms, leaving Seungcheol agape.

“Where’s he going?” Seungcheol asked.

Jihoon rolled his eyes. “Not your business!”

 

***

 

Jisoo remembered that he kept a headband from a fan in the drawer and he smiled happily once he saw it. He hurriedly took it out and put it on his head. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and he smiled satisfiedly. Not bad! He thought as he fixed his hair around the headband. Should I put on a choker too? He shook at the thought. I think it’s enough. After that, he walked out of the room to the balcony.

There he was, Yoon Jeonghan, who had made him feel so lonely. He was still playing with the game on his cellphone seriously that he did not aware Jisoo’s figure that had set next to him.

“Jeonghan ah,” Jisoo called Jeonghan sweetly.

“Hm?” that was all Jeonghan could make as a response to Jisoo. He did not even bother to look at the America-born boy.

“Look at me!” said Jisoo as he leaned to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan pushed Jisoo away, still not making an eye contact since he was so focused on his cellphone. “I’m busy, Jisoo yah,” he murmured. “Talk to you later, okay?”

“No!” Jisoo whined. “Please, look at me now!”

Jeonghan shook his head at the request. “Jisoo yah, I’m busy now. I’ll lose if I…”

“You could press the pause button and look at me just for a while, Yoon Jeonghan!” cut Jisoo in a loud tone.

Jeonghan was surprised to find the anger in Jisoo’s voice. He half-heartedly agreed with him. “Alright,” he said as he pressed the pause button. He lazily looked at Jisoo and his eyes went wide to see the boy wearing a cat ear headband. “Gosh! Jisoo yah, what do you think you’re doing?” he asked confusedly but he looked pretty amused.

“Pet me,” said Jisoo weakly. He could feel his face get hotter after he said those two words out.

“What?” Jeonghan frowned, totally confused.

“Pet me, Jeonghan ah!” Jisoo said louder then he looked away from Jeonghan, could not show his reddened face anymore. He would be laughing at me! He thought. Silly me! How come I’ve got this idea?!

“Oh my God…” Jeonghan did not laugh like Jisoo had expected. The long-haired boy hugged him by his shoulder then he turned his face to have a proper look. “You don’t have any idea how ing adorable and beautiful you are now, do you?” he said in just an inch from Jisoo that the younger one could feel his breath on his face. “Why are you doing this?”

“I miss you,” Jisoo said bluntly.

“Huh?” Jeonghan frowned again. “How could you miss me?”

Jisoo pulled away from the hug before giving an answer to Jeonghan. “You’re so into that cat game lately and forget my existence. You don’t care of me anymore,” he said in a sad tone.

Jeonghan was agape in surprise. He never expected the event. “Oh my… I’m so sorry, Jisoo yah. I don’t mean it that way,” he admitted. He took a hand of Jisoo and caressed it softly on his lap. “I thought you would be fine since I didn’t bug you anymore.”

“Honestly, I was happy that you didn’t bug me at the first time, but as the time passed by, I felt something missing and it’s you,” said Jisoo while looking at his hand in Jeonghan’s and then he looked up at the long-haired boy’s eyes. “I never knew that I’d miss you so badly. Please, don’t ignore me!”

Jeonghan was drawn into those pleading eyes and he could not say anything except his apology. “I’m sorry, Jisoo yah. I won’t ignore you anymore,” he said as he smiled reassuringly at Jisoo. Suddenly, he grinned at the younger one. “Hey, are you sure I can pet you for real?” he asked teasingly as he leaned his face closer to Jisoo and tilted his head to the left.

Jisoo nodded firmly innocently. “Yeah, of course. As long as you’d take care of me, play with me,” he answered.

Jeonghan chuckled in response then he leaned his head on Jisoo’s shoulder. “You know what?”

“Hm?” Jisoo hummed in response, looking at Jeonghan.

“I think I like this cat more,” Jeonghan pointed at Jisoo, “than this cat,” he then showed Jisoo the cat on his cellphone. He looked at the game for a while then he said, “But it’s so cute too! What should I do with my life now?”

Before Jisoo could make any response, Seungcheol rushed into the balcony with something in his hand, a box of chocolate milk.

“Jisoo yah, I just bought…” Seungcheol stopped abruptly at his own words as his eyes went wide to see Jisoo. “Oh my! Jisoo yah, you’re so cute!” he squealed then he walked closer to him and caressed the cat ear. “Can I pet you?”

“Yah! Choi Seungcheol, I heard you!” shouted Jihoons who was already with him without no one knew. He came toward Seungcheol and tugged down his shirt with annoyance look. “I’m your pet, do you forget about it?”

“But he’s so cute, Jihoon ah!” Seungcheol said, fangirling over Jisoo. “Can I just pet you two for real?” he reached for Jisoo and Jihoon’s hand and held them tight. “I’m a good master!”

“No!” Jeonghan yanked Jisoo’s hand from Seungcheol and then he hugged the America-born boy possessively. “Jisoo’s mine!” he exclaimed as he glared to the leader.

“You can share with me, Jeonghan ah. Please~” Seungcheol begged with his pleading eyes.

Jihoon palm his face with his free hand in frustration to see Seungcheol’s behavior. “Oh, God… I think I should find another master.”

 

***

-THE END-

What did I write? orz

I’m a bit obsessed with cat Jisoo and Jihoon, dunno why… orz

Feel free to tell me what you think about this fic!

Thanks for reading!^^