Part 11 Winner (Ending)

Running man Couple Race

Choi Min Soo POV

"Yoo Jae Suk, Na Kyung Eun OUT!"

I was surprised as Yoo Jae Suk was right next to me surprised as well.

Jae Suk said,"What? How could this have happened?"

I said,"I think Kyung Eun was caught."

Jae Suk said,"Min Soo hyung, I'm sorry I couldn't help you much."

I said,"I am definitely going to come back to terrify you once more."

Jae Suk said,"Don't, hyung please."

I laughed saying,"It's a revenge for not being able to help me."

Suddenly, the security guards gathered around taking Jae Suk to jail.

I then quickly retreated to a hiding place spying on the other teams.

It seems as if Kim Joong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye had another life..........this will be hard.

Third Person POV

Meanwhile, Joong Kook, Gary, Ji Hyo and Eun Hye were together browsing around.

Ji Hyo said,"Oppa, you have to trust us. We ousted the Spy Couple. Oppa all we have to do is oust Choi Min Soo."

Joong Kook said,"But, how can we trust you when you saying these things? You could be lying. Who knows? We weren't there when you outsted them."

Ji Hyo shouted,"Joong Kook Oppa, just trust us. If you keep suspecting us, we won't be able to win anything. Choi Min Soo will take everything if we kill each other."

Eun Hye whispered to Joong Kook,"Oppa, lets trust them for now."

Gary said,"Hyung, we are telling the truth."

Joong Kook said,"You promise that you won't rip our name tags."

Ji Hyo said,"We promise. You can't rip our name tag's either."

Joong Kook nodded as the two teams made an alliance and started to try and find Choi Min Soo.

Meanwhile, Choi Min Soo was watching what occurred near by.

He said to himself,"It seems like they both made an alliance. I have to get rid of Eun Hye so That way Kim Joong Kook will be out. I can deal with Gary and Ji Hyo later."

As Ji Hyo and Gary walked in front, Kim Joong Kook and Eun Hye followed behind.

Ji Hyo said,"Oppa, I think we should come up with a strategy to oust Choi Min Soo."

Kim Joong Kook thought, should I trust them or not? They seem like they are hiding something, but at the same time, I can trust them. They helped the group a lot just like I did.......Maybe I should trust them.

As they were walking, Eun Hye saw a R sign sticker on a room.

Eun Hye said,"Wait, there is a R sticker, on that door."

Everyone saw the room as they walked towards it.

As the door opened, it revealed the 5 running man couple rings and the diamond couple ring.

Everyone was surprised.

As Joong Kook and Eun Hye looked at the couple rings, Ji Hyo whispered to Gary,"Oppa, why didn't we think of it this way, we can oust Eun Hye and so their team would be out and then we would definitely be the winner."

Gary said,"Oh yea, that's right.......since you have the reflection on your back, we have to oust one couple and then the other couple would be out. That is a good plan."

So how did they get the reflection?

The hint wrote : Congratulations, you ousted the spy. Since you have ousted Choi Min Soo's Spy, you will get an extra advantage. You will receive a Reflection on one of your name tag.

Ji Hyo said,"But, the only thing I am worrying about is that will the reflection on our name tag work on Choi Min Soo?"

Gary said,"We will have to ask the PD."

Joong Kook said suspiciously,"What are you two whispering to each other about?"

Ji Hyo said,"Nothing much, we were planning on how to oust Choi Min Soo."

Gary said,"Hyung, we are going to look around for other clues."

Eun Hye said,"Alright, we will stay in here."

Ji Hyo and Gary walked out as Gary asked,"PD nim, does the reflection work on Choi Min Soo?"

The PD replied,"You will have to try and find out."

Ji Hyo moaned,"How do you expect us to find out? We could die if we even try and the reflection doesn't work on him."

The PD said,"You will find out in the next hint if you oust another couple."
Gary said,"Then, lets quickly oust Kim Joong Kook's couple."

Ji Hyo said,"Yes, lets go."

Gary and Ji Hyo then went back in the room where Eun Hye and Joong Kook were discussing something.

Joong Kook and Eun Hye stopped discussing immediately as Joong Kook asked,"Did you find anything?"

Gary said,"We couldn't find anything else."

Ji Hyo started to walk towards Eun Hye as she was still glancing towards the rings.

Ji Hyo quickly ripped Eun Hye's name tag leaving her and Joong Kook in shock.

Ji Hyo said,"I'm sorry......"

Gary said,"Hyung, sorry, we will definitely win."

As Joong Kook and Eun Hye were transported to jail, the hint was given to Gary and Ji Hyo.

It wrote: Reflection does work for Choi Min Soo.

After Gary and Ji Hyo read it.
Gary said,"This is it, we've won for sure."

Ji Hyo said,"Yep, we have......All we need now is for Choi Min Soo to rip my name tag."

Gary and Ji Hyo went out of the room as Choi Min Soo shouted,"Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo come out. Lets do this face to face."

Gary and Ji Hyo smiled as she said,"Oppa, lets pretend to lose but then win."

Gary said,"All right. Lets go to Choi Min Soo, we have the water gun any way and reflection.

They finally met face to face.
Gary held the watergun in front of Ji Hyo as Choi Min Soo stood there smiling.

Choi Min Soo said,"Hello, today will be the end of you two, I will win the prizes all for myself."

Gary said,"I don't think that I will be able to do that."

Ji Hyo said,"We will win for the running man member!"

The fight started as Choi Min Soo got hold of the water gun throwing it aside.

He quickly pulled Gary away as Ji Hyo tried to get the water gun.

She tried to shoot it towards Choi Min Soo's name tag but failed.

Gary was ousted as it was left to Ji Hyo and Min Soo.

Gary shouted acting,"Ji Hyo you can do it."

Meanwhile at the jail, everyone was there.

Kwang Soo said,"I didn't even get to help and then I got ousted."

Luna said giggling,"Kwang Soo Oppa, I'm sorry."

Kwang Soo blushed as Joong Kook said,"Yahhh, Yoo Jae Suk, you were really the spy?"

Jae Suk said,"I didn't want to be!"
Suk Jin said,"Aishhh, you traitor. I didn't do anything."

Haha said,"Hyung, you are the race starter so you were ousted early."
Gary came into jail as Joong Kook shouted,"You traitor."

Gary said,"Hyung, sorry."

A few minutes later Ji Hyo and Min Soo came into the jail.

Everyone was curious about who won.

Ji Hyo turned around showing her back which wrote Reflection.

Everyone cheered as everyone sat down.

Choi Min Soo Shouted to Jae Suk,"Yahhh, Yoo Jae Suk you didn't help with anything."

Jae Suk said,"Hyung, I was ousted before I could do anything."

After everyone was silent the PD said,"The winner of this race is Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary couple!"

Ji Hyo and Gary stood up going towards the front to receive the diamond ring.

Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhhh, truthfully, I.......have liked you for a long time on this show. Since this show has meaning, I want to show you my true feelings here. Ji Hyo ahhh, will you accept this ring and become my girlfriend?"

Ji Hyo looked at Gary surprised as tears fell down her eyes.

She nodded happily as everyone cheered

Gary took the diamond ring and put it on for Ji Hyo as she did the same to Gary.

They hugged as everyone started to congratulate them.

Jae Suk shouted,"Congratulations Monday Couple!!"

Haha shouted,"Sister In Law please be good to my hyung!"

Gary shouted,"Yahhh!"

Everyone laughed as Ji Hyo and Gary were embarrassed.

The PD said,"Now, everyone else also gets a couple ring except from Choi Min Soo!"

After everyone put on their couple ring, Jae Suk ended the show saying,"This was the 300th running man filming. We hope you enjoy this show and continue to support this variety show. Congratulations to Monday Couple and remember to keep on watching. We will keep on entertaining you and so thank you for everyones support!"

The filming finally ended as the running man 300th filming finished.

They all went out to dinner to celebrate this day.