All Mine

Instagram Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                             

                                                  

                          

 Today is gonna be a good day.

It’s gonna be a great day.

Its going to be freakin' amazing. 

 

This was Hoseok’s mantra as he continuously danced around his shared but empty loft with tingling feelings. Somehow, in the midst of his ty life, he found today to be a god-send; the overwhelming positive vibes he’d received since his eyes opened this dawn  left him ecstatic, that is until he remembered that he had 5 minutes to make it to his morning shift at ‘Love at 350○’.

However, the birds singing in the background that he most likely was imagining were telling him to keep his positivity because the world’s going to be good to him all damn day.

 

life.

        you.

        everything.

 

This was Jimin’s mantra as her moped around his loft, the one he shares with Hoseok & Co. The day started off rock-bottom, quite literally, as Jimin woke up with his face pressed into the ground and permanently flattened thanks to the weight of his body.

The marks formed from the carpet looked like he was beaten by an animated wire that continuously wiped him; much like Hoseok who always whipped him into an overly-bubbly dimension he never belonged in.

On top of this, though, the birds who were mocking him with their beautiful sounding means of communication made him feel extra lonely, as he felt defenseless against a bunch of ravens that were talking about him—and it hadn’t dawned on him that he had a shift to get to in 3 minutes. But when it did, he cussed his way down the street with an appearance that made everyone do a double-take.

Hoseok was on his break, eating his chocolate frosted vanilla cake while browsing Instagram, ignoring Jimin as he didn’t need bad vibes to be transferred. The shorty had shown up to work a mess—his cow- brown hair askew, his shirt wrinkled, all while somehow rocking yeezys. But just because Jimin’s ed doesn’t mean he is to, right? Wrong. Because when he comes back from the kitchen with another strawberry shortcake for Jimin (his third that day), the latter’s lack of care and sanitation caused a grave mistake.

“Hoseok! Look, its Jungkook’s first Instagram selfie! You know, the one he took like 3 years ago In high school! He’s so cute, huh?” Jimin exclaimed with a genuine smile on his face, unlike the one he has when he’s with Hoseok—some friend, isn’t he?

“That’s weird, I’m actually looking at Tae’s first selfie too; they’ve grown way faster than you, you’re face is still chubby as hell.” Hoseok remarks, and Jimin’s silence caused him to smirk; it seems he’s finally won a battle with an ace ( a.k.a. a no return win). But when Jimin sticks his frosted fingers into his ear, Hoseok lets out the most unmanly screech he’s uttered since his puberty days; and it was loud enough for the boss to run into the break room and spout them a warning. Jimin and his returns to his seat smirking in victory, but remember, karma's a . a BIG one. He swipes his screen with those same frosted fingers, and all of a sudden, a notification pops up.

Huh...

"! I just liked Jungkook's first photo! Now he's gonna think i'm a stalker!" Jimin yells, stressing over his next action, while Hoseok just mutters a short "karma~" before he jumps into the same boat with Jimin.

A sinking boat if you will.

He likes Taaehyung's first photo too.

And this time, he's the one yelling an over-dramatic monologue about his ty life. Jimin joins him. as they weep i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter