The shadows in there

999 please come in!!!

The low growl echoed through the building.

No-one moved.

Then Minjun very slowly started to inch his hand behind his back into his bag. Wooyoung stared, eyes wide. Chansung fixed his eyes on the hunched shadow on the stairs. Junho let out a small whimper, gazing at the sky, then the shadow, then the sky again. Taecyeon gripped Nichkhun's arm so tight that his knuckles turned white and Nichkhun winced slightly but didn't say anything.

Indeed ... he had stopped breathing altogether. He held his breath, trembling slightly as the growl sounded again. Then it gave an ear-splitting screech and leapt, hurling itself towards the nearest target - Chansung. Chansung let out a yell but didn't move - he was literally frozen with fear. Junho knocked him out of the way and swung the nearest thing he had ... Which happened to be a lamp. The solid metal connected with the skull of the ... Creature ... The thunk echoed in his ears. A spray of blood scattered across the curtains. The thing crumpled, and Junho gave a sigh of relief - spoke too soon.

The thing gave another furious screech and launched itself, bloody and beaten as it was, directly at Junho's back. Outside, the scream echoed through the streets and into the buildings, and as one, a long, low, guttural groaning rose from the neighborhood and hordes of vaguely humanoid creatures started to lumber their way towards the house where they knew one thing ... Living humans were there. Their TARGETS are there. Another yell drifted through the town ...

Junho let out a strangled yell and twisted awya from it, lurching backwards as it hisssed, finally turning to face them, its face falling into the light. 

Nichkhun's eyes widened and he slowly stepped back, a hand out behind him in case anything else came through, as he gently tugged the others with him. 

The ... creature's face was malformed, twisted into a cluster of knotted veins that pulsed dark green under the paper-thin skin that was stretched over the slight framework of bones, the coners protruding sharply from every angle. It was clear to see that it wasn't human.

It had once been.

It was still there. The eyes, though faded and almost white and rolling in their sokcets, were still those of a human. The hands, with long, knarled, clawed fingers that scrabbled at the carpet in an attempt to get up, were those of a human. Its body. Its legs. Everything.

But somehow, at the same time, it wasn't. The human in there had gone long ago. How , when, why, was not  known.

It was just ... gone.

It raised its bloody face up to meet them, and finally gave a lunge as the windows shatters, and hordes of like-bodied creatures flooded in, limbs flailing, mouths stretched wide and emitting sounds that should hve ripped appart the vocal chords of any human.

But these were not human.

The boys knew that.

 

 

A/N: hello guyyys long time no see! Sorry i almost forgot about this fic. Sorry for the short update but there's nothing like a good cliffhanger, eh? Also, Important Question : DO YOU WANT ANY OF THE 2PM MEMBERS TO TURN VIRAL? PLEASE TELL ME SOON COZ I AM STUCK. SORRY. Mbk

ps. EDIT NOTE - 25/6/2016 OHMYGAWSH WHAT HAPPENED TO MY GRAMMAR. Oh dear god ... okay since I am on a writer's block for Like You Said Before ( I am a ty writer, I know, I am so stupid but I Just.have.no.ideas. UGH ...) I will start on this fic instead until I get motivation to update LYSB. Then I will kind of alternate?

Thank you everyone who reads this milkyboy_khun loves you <3

mbk