]Where is she?

Loving The Lower Class {Hiatus}

                      

Yoochun's POV

Buzz Buzz. I could feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I took out the IPhone to see had had one text.

Thank you, I really wanted to come but,

I have to work :( sorry.

-Nami

How can she not come? I even invited her backstage. No one has ever resisted me!  "Is that girl not coming? Aww, I was looking forward too seeing her." Jaejoong said reading my text. "Well, she's coming! She has to." I texted:

Otoke?! Just don't go.Its only one night.

PLEASE!

"Come on Yoochun, we have to start the show." On of the coordinates said motioning me to the stage. "Arasso, I'm coming."  I said, going onto the stage. ♪ Ayy girl I tried to make you my baby, Ayy girl instead you make me go crazy I sang on the brightly lit stage. When it came time for Jaejoong and Junsu to say they're parts I looked into the audience. Nami was nowhere insight. She really didn't come? I had to know for sure. After the song ended I said into my microphone "I have a new fan that I want to come on stage with us." The croud went wild. "Nami. Nami Tamaki! are you out there?" I asked sqinting to find her. The croud fell silent. "Who's Nami?" "Are you Nami?" "Is she his girlfriend?" Was all I could hear coming from the croud. Suddenly cheers came again and I could see a young girl comming onto stage. I knew she couldnt resist. I thought with a smirk.

"MWUH?! WHO ARE YOU?"

 

( Sorry if this page was a little short/boring. I was lacking inspiration XD )