A soul talk

Strings Attached

He knew it's okay to never question his friend's intention, he knew it's okay to trust him even though it might tear his other strings from this world

'The world might think that, you are the one who is destroying  my life but the truth is that I'm the one who let you do it' He  always narrates the same answer in his mind, to make it easy for himself to keep his and his master's life a secret from this world

His master asked him to keep it a secret.

'The world might think, that my master is a solemn devil who has trapped me as a slave in his castle, but the truth is I'm the one who wants to stick with him (forever)'

Every day, Each day, He'll find his master playing his cold hearted self without a flaw & whenever it's time to end the play, he cannot help himself from crying at his master cringing and screaming all alone to himself. He is deeply hurt to look at his master, to look into those eyes full of pain, to look at his master trapped in an Oracle created by his ancestors for him to continue.

' My master's word are the only thing I hear and are the only thing true'

"You are indeed a fool to stick with me for all these years"

His master would  always repeat these words to him but he is a tad too stubborn to let go. He believes  that his master is  right & he has to trust him.

'Your command is the only thing I'll look for, but now I can't stop myself from looking at you' He  always awe, awe at his master's daringly charming looks, his master is indeed really handsome, handsome with a face carved by God.

He will listen to his master without a blink, even though there are moments when he himself felt sick or his body is overworked , He will run to perform the task, task given by his master.

Because, He knew, He knew that he is the only person his master can realie on.
' My master trust me and I'm happy about it'

His master-his friend-his only is a strange fellow and that's what make him perfect. His feelings are all  tangled up in a really strange bond with his master.

"Hyunseung, will you go out with me?"

"Coming, Master Yong"

'I love him and I'm happy to be  with him, at least'

------------------------------------
Hey everybody. So how is this chapter?
Since, english is not my first language, I'm sorry for any mistake.
Please be nice *gives a cookie*

^___^