Three, Two, One......Fall!

Nice Meeting You

Yuna looked like a banana. The Ark got stuck with the yellow tracksuits. Got7 wore orange, MonstaX wore red, and April wore blue. The final shoot was underway: The big dance number with all of the idol groups. Yuna, Halla, and Jane were staring at themselves in the mirror in awe of how ridiculous they looked. Minju and Yujin finally came back from their recording and filming.

"Hey! How was film-", Minju stopped dead in her tracks. All three of them turned away from the mirror to face Minju.  

"What are you guys wearing?!", Yujin asked laughing. Minju started laughing too, so much so she was now doubled over.

"You know you're going to have to wear this too, right?", Yuna said. Minju and Yujin stopped laughing. Once Minju and Yujin changed into their tracksuits it was now time for Yuna, Halla, and Jane to be laughing.

"Yah! Stop laughing!", Yujin yelled.

"How was your commerical?", Minju asked.

"It went well. We got to meet some of the members of April!", Jane said.

"The director even complimented me on my acting. He said I could be a great actress someday!", Halla shrieked.

"That's great! Filming was fun for us too! The recording sounds really good. I can't wait to hear it on t.v!", Yujin said.

"How was your commercial Yuna? I heard that you got to act with Junior. What was he like?", Minju asked. Yuna decided to keep the whole spilling-coffee-on-Junior's-crotch story to herself.

"It was good. He liked our comeback stage."

"I can't wait to see your commercial! It must have been fun to shoot!", Halla said. Yeah, except for making a complete fool of myself on set. 

 "We're about to have a fun shoot right now!", Yujin pointed out. For the big dance number all the groups learned the same choreography but the last shot would be all of them free styling their own moves while canons blasted confetti. The Ark headed out to the main floor. A green tarp and a huge green screen were set up. The confetti canons were being placed and checked meticulously. Large, colorful blocks and gigantic plush animals were being moved onto the set. Yuna wasn't sure what the concept was and she didn't care. She was ready to let loose after having a stressful week. The director called everyone on set. He went over safety precautions and how the scene would be shot. 

"For the last shot, I'll count down from three and that's when the canons will go off. Don't get too close to the canons as they can release a lot of pressure. Be mindful to stay within the tarp and that there are a lot of people around you moving. We don't want anyone to get injuried. Other than that, look lively and have fun!"  

After five takes Yuna was ready to lie down. She wasn't sure if she had enough energy to do the last shot. She was sweating a lot and being surrounded by one hundred plus people while wearing a track suit wasn't helping. 

"Let's take a ten minute break! Then we'll film the last shot!", the director's voice boomed. The Ark gladly sat down as they were being handed water and patted down with towels. 

"I never thought shooting a commercial would be so tiring.", Jane said in between breaths. She chugged her water as fast as she could.

"Stop that!", Yuna said taking away Jane's water bottle, "Drinking too much water isn't going to sit well in your stomach". 

Yuna was looking around the room. Got7 was right across from them. All the members were talking and joking around. They didn't even look tired. This made Yuna want to work harder so that someday she could do commercials without breaking a sweat. Junior smiled and waved cheerfully at Yuna. Yuna waved back red-faced from being caught staring.

"The Ark fighting!", Jackson screamed while rasing his fist in the air. The Ark laughed and decided to cheer on Got7 as well. 

"Got7 fighting!", The Ark yelled at the top of their lungs. Got7 was now laughing at them with Jackson rolling on the floor. Yuna was glad that The Ark was sharing this moment with Got7. They were good sunbaes and people. She wanted to steadily get closer to them. As Yuna was laughing she made eye contact with JB. She glanced away quickily. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo. I should apologize for being so stiff during our first meeting. The director called everyone back on set. Everyone was now overflowing with energy. Yuna could see everyone planning out their moves to stand out in front of the camera. Jane and Halla were shimming. Monsta X practiced their flips in the corner of the tarp. Bambam had been non-stop whipping and Yugyeom was humping the floor a little too much from what Yuna could see.

"Ready? And, action!"

Yuna went nuts. She was headbanging and jumping. What she was doing wouldn't be defined as "dancing". The closest word that described it was a seizure. She was flailed her limbs and looked like an idiot. And it felt good. Groups mixed together and laughter filled the room. Yuna no longer saw her members near her. Yuna searched frantically. She was having fun but she wanted to share it with her friends. As Yuna was jumping around she saw Junior wiggling his . She let out a loud laugh which he made him turn in her direction. As they saw each other that's when it hit her. I.M jumped on Wonho's back which he was not ready for. The momentum from I.M caused Wonho to move forward causing him to bump into Yuna while she was in mid-air jumping.

"Three.....", the director was counting down. 

Yuna went flying through the air.

"Two....."

She landed flat on her face at the edge of the trap.

"On-,wait, cut!", the director screamed through his megaphone right as the technicians were about to set off the cannons. Everyone froze in confusion. The director,staff and idols ran over to Yuna.

"The doctor is coming! Make way!", one of the staff yelled as everyone was surrounding Yuna. The Ark made their way to the front of the crowd. The doctor stormed her way to Yuna. The doctor flipped Yuna on her back and checked if she was breathing. As soon as she figured out Yuna was breathing she put her in the recovery position.

"Yuna! Kim Yuna! Can you hear me?", the doctor was shouting. Yuna slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry but it focused in on the doctor.

"What happened?", Yuna said as she tried to sit up but the doctor gently pushed her back down.

"You got bumped into causing you to fall onto the ground. Don't get up just yet. Lay on your side for a couple of minutes. Let me check if you have any wounds.", the doctor started pulling up Yuna's sleeves and pant legs. Yuna had a bruises on her knees and wrist but otherwise there were no other damages. The doctor was talking to The Ark's manager as everyone was giving Yuna her space to rest. Monsta X were lingering near Yuna waiting for the right time to approach her. The Ark sat on the floor in a circle with Yuna in the middle.

"Do you feel any better?", Minju asked concerned.

"A little. What exactly happened?", said Yuna. The last thing she saw was Junior's face and then waking up to the doctor.

"I'm not sure. I didn't see what happened.", Minju said as she looked at the other members. None of them saw what happened. All they saw was Yuna hitting the floor.

"I saw what happened.", a voice said. behind them. The Ark turned around to see Monsta X. It was Shownu that was speaking. 

"It was two of my members that bumped into you.", I.M and Wonho stepped foreward and bowed deeply.

"I should have been more careful. I'm sorry. Please accept my apology.", I.M said solemnly.

"It was also my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm sorry.", Wonho said saddened.

"I accept your apology and I'll make sure that the incident stays between us.", Yuna said. Monsta X looked relived now. The director was heading towards them.

"Yuna, are you okay now?", the director asked.

"Yes I am.", Yuna said as she sat up. Her head stopped hurting and she could see clearly now.

"Do you think you can shoot the last scene?", the director asked nervously. All eyes were on Yuna now. 

"I can do it."

Everyone came back on set to shoot. The director explained the safety precautions again and told everyone not to go too crazy during the dancing. 

"We don't want another accident. We'll start filming now!", the cameras started rolling and everyone was dancing although not as crazily as before but with the same energy. Yuna still had fun dancing even though she didn't move very much. The Ark decided to stay around her as bodyguards. 

"3...2...1!", the canons boomed with confetti. A rainbow of paper showered the room. Jane jumped and tried to catch it as it fell to the ground. Got7 made their way around to the room to The Ark. They greeted each other with screams of excitement. Then a dance battle broke out. Yuna was able to show off her kkap dance and everyone was impressed. 

"Cut! That's a wrap!", the director shouted happily. The idols bowed and thanked the crew for their hard work. As everyone was making their way to change and leave Yuna saw JB. Now is my chance. She approached him confidently, planning every word she was going to tell him. 

"Hi sunbaenim!", Yuna said brightly as she smiled. 

"Hey. Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you for asking sunbae."

"Yah. We're the same age. You can be comfortable with me.", Yuna didn't want to be disrespectful but he was insisting.       

"Of course, JB. The reason why I came is because-", Yuna froze. She was now thinking that apologizing to him might not be the right thing to do. It would only bring up the awkwardness that was between them. It would be best to move on from where they were now. 

"I wanted to say good job.", Yuna said. That's the best reason I could come up with?!    

"Oh. Thank you. You did well too.", JB said with a hint of disappointment. Almost like he was hoping for something more. 

"That was some dance you did out there.", JB brought up. Yuna laughed remembering her kkap dance. 

"Yeah, it's actually my specialty.", Yuna said proudly in a joking manner.

"Oh really? It's a good skill to have as an idol. You'll do well on variety shows."

"Can you do it?", Yuna asked curiously.

"Of course I can! I'll show you it someday.", JB said playfully. Yuna smiled and JB smiled back. JB noticed that there was a piece of confetti stuck in Yuna's hair.

"There's a piece of confetti in your hair.", JB pointed it out. Yuna immediately started touching her hair, feeling through to find the confetti. She pulled out the purple sparkling paper.

"Thank you. I could've gone all day with that in my hair."

"It wouldn't have looked bad on you." 

"Yuna!", Minju called out.

"I'm coming! I'm sorry I have to go. It was nice talking to you again. I'll be leaving first.", Yuna said as she bowed.  

"Hopefully I'll see you soon.", JB said as Yuna was walking away. Yuna turned around to wave goodbye. Hopefully,soon.