Chapter 1

Love, Love, Love (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chaewon POV-

“Eonni! Don’t change the channel! There is news about EXO-K!!!” shouted my sister when I went to move the channel to my favorite television show.

Yes, that wass my sister. She called herself as EXO-L, that was the name of the famous boyband fanbase from Korea which crazily famous and became talks everywhere. My sister, Chaeri, really idolized this boyband that formed by 6 members. No doubt that Chaeri always talked about them every day, so inevitably I sort of knowing a little more about this boyband, EXO-K.

This boyband formed by 6 men named Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Suho. Maybe it was just a small part that I knew about this Korean boyband. Although I liked EXO-K, but I was not as crazy as my sister does. I was very surprised, at certain times she always sit in front of the television. If I asked, I always get the same answer, "Waiting for EXO-K, there is news about them again on television." I just got surprised by her who was aware of EXO-K’s schedules on television. Tch, maybe it was the parts of being an EXO-L which perhaps I would never understand.

One little secret that I hide from my sister, Chaeri. Actually, my best friend Yoonhee was an assistant manager of this boyband. Yes, despite from the far age difference, which was about 9 years older than me who was 20, she was a friend that I found when I was doing the dance auditions in a well-known television station in Korea. At that time, exactly one year ago, Yoonhee approached. Arguably I was surprised when she greeted me with a friendly style and smile. From that early introduction to Yoonhee which was surprising that past I knew she is an assistant manager of EXO-K. I smiled at my sister who very seriously looking into Kai’s close-up face show on television. What happens if I tell Chaeri that Yoonhee eonni is my best friend? I giggled softly.

Oh yes, my name was Chaewon. My family and I lived in Gangnam, Seoul. Yes, it was again a very interesting coincidence, according to my sister, that she and her idolized boyband indeed a mate because they live in the same area. Oh dear children aged 15 years, I wanted to pinch my sister on both cheeks when she said it.

In the afternoon, when I was relaxing and at the same time my parents and my sister was not home, obviously I was home alone and confused about what to do. While watching television, it was not clear what the show I watched, suddenly my phone rang.

“Yoonhee eonni?” I muttered, looking cell phone screen.

On the third rings, I picked up the phone from Yoonhee. It was very rare of her contacted by phone like this, just remember her busy schedule for the sake of taking care her pop-star.

“Yeoboseyo Yoonhee eonni? What a surprise you called, what’s going on?”

“Annyeong Chaewon-ah! Oh yes I call you, want to talk something important!" said Yoonhee with a long tone and a chuckle.

“Why it is so important, eonni? Is there anything that I can help?”

"Look, Chaewon. You know that I'm super duper busy, managing 6 members who have half-dead denseness schedules. You could say that hmm, I need an extra helper! Assistant!" said Yoonhee.

“Ooh assistant. So you want me to looking for assistant that suitable for you, right? It's easy, just wait to hear the good news from me." I smiled, but thinking hard as well, who would I choose to become an assistant to an idol?

“Why you didn’t catch what I mean? It seems clear already, now I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter