Dub to the Chaeng

Rain Rain, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


"You should have at least emailed me when you got sick" Chaeyoung teacher was lecturing her. Not about history but about how irresponsible she was the last two days.


"Sorry Mr. Park next time i'll remember that" Chaeyoung can't help but just look down from the embarassment she was having while she was in front of her class.


"Yeah make sure about that Ms. Son that's a bad habit especially when finals are already next week. Okay just go back to your seat we'll talk about it again later"


Chaeyoung can only nod at her mean teacher. Actually not most of her classmates saw or heard it because the class haven't even started yet and the teacher was already there.


'So lame… -_-' Chaeyoung thought while typing on her phone what the teacher said to her so she wouldn't forget about it and get lectured again by that old man they call Mr. Park.


The class finally started as the long arm in the clock hit the number six meaning it's already 1:30 PM and time for their last class.


'As usual, his class are always boring I bet even though I was absent the people who were present doesn't know any better than me because most of them were probably asleep. Well that old fart doesn't even care if all of us sleeps but he hates it when someone skips class because it makes him more busy. What a lazy old poop I hate him. I bet he will be giving me loads of things even if its not even included in our lesson but how will I know which I really have to study? hate this life' 


Chaeyoung just looked over the window as her seat was beside the window that shows the school field. She saw someone that she knows well actually everyone knows that person. 


Kim Dahyun. A popular junior for being nice to everyone and her wide wide smile that shows her perfect teeth to everyone and that got everyone love her. (Probably Chaeyoung is included but she just denies) and actually she's the vice president of the council.


'When will I ever have the chance to talk to you? More like when will I have the confidence? :-( ' Chaeyoung thought as she continued staring at the girl.


It's not that Chaeyoung likes the older girl (that's according to her we're not sure if she's saying the truth hahaha). Usually she has the highest confidence amongst her friends but when it comes to that certain girl, its like all of that confidence was drained by the beauty.


BUT she really don't like the fact that she was starting to kind of 'like' her but of course how can you stop that. She keeps thinking that under that nice attitude is something bad she was hiding and that she was just a fake nice person.


Anyways, Chaeyoung stopped thinking about the girl when she saw Dahyun from the first floor have an eye contact with her which is in the fourth floor. She wanted to look away but her body won't follow her mind.


It was weird for Dahyun to see that someone was looking at her from fourth floor but its fine she thought she is also weird in some ways. Then she waved at the girl and smiled. After seeing that, Chaeyoung looked away from the junior girl.


'God she saw me staring at her and what's worse is i'm in fourth floor making it look like i'm stalking her :-/ Why am I this weird? She probably thinks i'm one of her die hard fan but no no no! She's just being two faced she is probably mean if no one is around' 


After noticing that she was talking to herself and was weirded out she tried to listen to her dull teacher but failed to do so as she can't help but her eyes falls on their own soon enough she fell into a deep slumber.


After an hour, their class ended and the students rushed out of their classroom ready to go home. Good thing some good hearted friend of hers, who just passed by the classroom noticed that a certain short haired girl was the only one left, woke her up so she wouldn't be left out.


"Thanks Sana unnie you just saved me from death" Its not like the teacher cares about the students left in their classrooms but he hates it when that student actually needs to talk to him which will make him stay a little more minutes than he should have.


"Hahaha you're welcome Chaeyoung-ah even though I don't really know what you're talking about" Chaeyoung looked at the back of Sana and saw her teacher coming towards them. Chaeng moved forward to Sana to whisper something.


"Unnie Death is in your back and he's coming to us" Chaeng whispers to Sana who was laughing because she knew what that teacher was like when she was in sophomore year.


"Okay hahaha i'll go ahead, spend time with Death wisely" Sana also whispered to Chaeyoung and winked at her. It was as if perfect timing, when Sana left, Mr. Kim was the one who faced her replacing her friend.


"Here you go Ms. Son I hope you study everything listed in this paper by next week by the way I need to go" After giving a piece of paper, he didn't even wait for Chaeyoung to reply and just went back to his table and got his things then left.


"Arghh i'm gonna murder him" Chaeyoung whispered to herself as she saw that there was 10 items listed in the paper. 


'How the heck did they even freaking study this when I just missed two days of school?' Chaeyeong was really annoyed that she still has to go to the library to get books she might need.


On the way to the library she saw her only crush (but she won't admit it) who just opened the door right in front of where she was just walking.


"Hi Chaeyoung!" Even though she got totally shocked that she knew her name, she immediately bowed to her sunbae and walked fast to go to the library leaving a confused Dahyun.


Meanwhile on Chaeyoung's side...


'How does she even know my name? God I should totally stop my heart! Why is it beating so fast? Nevermind I don't care anymore'


She just continued searching for some of the books while her heart beat is still fast but she just ignored it as she really needed to study a lot and what I mean by a lot is A LOT. It's all because of that old fart teacher of Chaeyoung.


"Aishhh! And that old fart gave me these I don't even know if this is for our grade!" Forgetting that she was in a library, she got scolded by the surprisingly young scary librarian which even got her more annoyed.


After getting all of the books she needs she checked it out on the librarian's desk but the librarian was still extra grumpy over the noisy students which included Chaeyoung and resulted for the librarian to just ignore Chae and continued fixing books her back facing Chaeng.


'What's wrong with her? Does she have her period or something? tsk' 


The problem is Chaeyoung said her thoughts outloud. Making the librarian turn and look at her with the fixed glare in her face.


"What did you just say?" The librarian said trying to be calm but barely succeeds. Chaeyoung was also getting pissed at the annoying librarian.


"I said--" But she was stopped when someone held her shoulder making her turn to look at the person. That person removed her hand and half sitted in the librarian's table.


"Hey hey hey, Ms. Bae why are you so mad again? Oh hey Chaeyoung, you're gonna check out all of these?" 


Surprisingly, 'Ms. Bae cooled down after she saw Dahyun, her favorite student of all time. While Chaeyoung was still frozen but managed to do a nod.


"You know Ms. Bae you shouldn't really get too mad often did you know it will give you wrinkles in an early age? Too bad you still look young and pretty :))" And with a follow up smile. Ms Bae is actually still young and just a fresh graduate but just too hot-tempered when it comes to students being noisy.


"Really Dahyun-ssi? Oh I think I should follow that" Ms Bae got rid of her knitted brows and smiled sweetly at Dahyun which the other gladly returned.


'Is she fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter