FINAL

I'm Sorry (Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

It's been 10 years,but still Taeyeon hasn't come back yet,I miss her so much.If only I didn't say those harsh words to her,non of this would happen.If only I've been a good friend and understand her,she would still be here with me.I'm such a jerk! A week after Taeyeon left,I broke up with Nickhun cause I caught him sleeping with a girl when I went to his appartment to suprise him on our 1st anniversary as a couple.My friends are right about him,I should've believe them.Since then,I started focus more on my studies,hangout more with my friends and spend time with my family especially the Kim's.I've been spending time with them every weekends,we would eat lunch and dinner together,and sometimes I would sleep over at their house.They let me use Taeyeon's old bedroom,everytime I'm in her room,I would remember our happy memories together when we were still friends.After graduate my degree,I open created my own fashion line,but at the same time I also take my Masters and PhD and graduated with flying colours.When I launched my 1st collection,I won the Asia's No.1 Fashion Designer's Award,and since then,I've been winning those awards every years forl the past 10 years in a row.I've became famous around the globe,I hope Taeyeon is proud of me.I also have a bad habit of drinking,I drink every night since Taeyeon left.Umma Kim told me that Taeyeon's coming home tomorrow,and they asked me if I want to come with them to fetch Taeyeon at the airport.I told her that I would love to go.She said that they will pikck me up tomorrow at 10 a.m..I can't wait to meet Taeyeon,and I'm going to fix our friendship.I went to bed with a smile on my face.

Taeyeon's POV

I just graduated my PhD 2 days ago,Right now I'm packing up my stuff cause tomorrow I'll be coming home tomorrow,can'wait to see everyone especially her.10 years have past,but I still can't forget about her,I still love her and I would never hate her.I already accept the fact that she doesn't love the way I do,I will try my best to fix our friendship,eventhough she hate me now,I would still try my luck.I wonder how is she?I saw her on tv last year,she won her 9th award in Asia's No.1 Fashion Designer's Award,she's been winning that award every years,Im so proud of her.As in for me,I just finished my studies here in Oxford University.I'm done packing,now I'm going to bed,I don't want to miss my flight tomorrow,Good night.

I've just landed here in Incheon,I took my luggage and walk out of the arrival gate.As soon as I saw my parents,I ran to them and gave them a tight hug.We shed tears together,I apologized to my parents for living them.They told me that it's alright,my umma wipe my tears and told me that there's someone whose dying to see me.I look behind them and my eyes widen,It's her,It's Tiffany.She ran and tackled me in a hug,I know she's crying cause I can feel my shirt is wet.She pulled away and face me,She told me she regret saying those words to me and wants me to be her friend again.I told her that I'm sorry for ruining our friendship and I as well want to her to my friend again,with that we hug each other as sign of our friendship.We walk hand in hand towards my parents car and went home.

When I step into the house,I suprise to see all of my friends and family are here,we have lunch and dinner together and also throw a small party.After the party,we cleaned up the mess and bid good bye to everyone.I went to my room and unpack my things then went straight to bed cause I'll start working tomorrow at the hospital.They offered me a job as the Head of Hepatology Department,I'm so excited.

Tiffany's POV

I'm here at the studio working on my new collection,everyone in the studio are busy working their off cause I'll be launching my 10th collection soon,and the deadline is 2 days from now.My assistant told me that there's someone looking for me outside,I walk out the building but saw no one when I got startled by Taeyeon from behind.I hit her soft while my other hand holds my chest and told her that I nearly got a heart attack and will die young if she doing that.She apologized and told me that I will not die young cause she will not let happen.I blush at her words and I felt butterfly in my stomach.I asked her what is she doing here.She told me that she's here to take me out for lunch,she heard that I always skip lunch and said it's not healthy that way.We went to the restaurant across my building and ordered lunch,we talk and laugh a lot.She insist on paying the bill,we walk back to the my studio,before we bid goodbye,I gave an invitation to my clothing launch ceremony.She told me she'll be there,she gave a peck on the forehead and bid goodbye.My heart beats increases when she kiss me,I beginning to think that I'm starting to fall for her.But I shrug it off and told myself that maybe I just miss our skinship.

Tonight's the night,I'm nervous as hell,I frowned when I didn't saw her.Then,I felt hands on my shoulder,I turn around a saw her smiling at me.I hug her tightly and said that I'm nervous.She told me everything's gong to be fine,the crowd will love it.Before the ceremony starts,she gave a hug and a lucky kiss on my forehead,and went to her seat.There is is again,I felt butterfly again when kiss me and secured when I'm in her arms.What is wrong with me?During the after party,I saw her talking with female model,she didn't noticed that the model was flirting with her.I felt my insides are burning and what made me explode is when the model kiss her on the cheek.I went there and drag her to the parking lot,I told her I want to go home.During the drive,we didn't talk,she asked my what's wrong and why I'm angry.I told her that I'm angry at her.She was confused and ask what she did wrong.I told her that I don't like to see how that model was flirting with her and give her a kiss.She answered me in a teasing tone and asked am I jealous of her.I defended myself and said I'm not jealous of her.She then apologize to me and promise to never let that happen again.We arrived at my home,she open the car's door for me and walk me to the door.We bid good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter