1/1

Morning Kisses

Morning Kisses

 

Sehun wakes up to the streak of sunlight peeking through the curtains, groaning with sleep still heavy in his eyes as he stretches his arms up above his head, opening an eye to squint through the bright light to see what time it is. It’s nine in the morning and he probably shouldn’t be awake yet with the exhaustion heavy on his shoulders but these days, waking up hadn’t been such a difficult task; at least not when he’ll get to see his boyfriend and spend some time with him before their day officially starts.

He smiles at the memory of rectangular grins and crescent eyes, closing his own as he shifts to get more comfortable on his bed, sheets tangled with his long legs. Humming softly to himself, his smile widens just as he hears footsteps coming towards his room, not surprised even just a bit when Baekhyun enters it without so much as a knock, lips pulled into a smile that’s never failed to rob Sehun off his breath. As if on cue, his arms reach out for the slightly older man, whose soft fingers lock with his own as he slips into bed next to Sehun. His hands let go of Sehun’s to cup the younger’s face, pecking his lips over and over again with a soft murmur of ‘good morning’.

Resting his hands on Baekhyun’s waist, Sehun tilts his head up to meet every one of his boyfriend’s kisses, smiling tiredly. “I love you.”

Baekhyun hums, pulling away just so he could rest his temple against Sehun’s shoulder, his voice soft as he whispers against the younger’s skin. “I love you, too.”

It wasn’t the first time that Baekhyun had said it back, but the effect it has on Sehun had only grown. His heart pounds against his chest and there’s an overwhelming surge of happiness that’s flowing through the entire of his body. Something about Baekhyun fits perfectly with him and Sehun couldn’t help the grin that’s spreading on his cheeks. He pulls Baekhyun down to lay next to me him before he shifts just enough to rest his upper weight on his elbow, leaning down to pepper kisses down Baekhyun’s jaw and neck. “My sweet prince. Have I told you how beautiful you are?”

The older leans back to rest comfortably on the mattress, eyes closing in response to Sehun’s kisses. “Ah, I believe you have, baby. And it always makes me blush. Always.”

Sehun parts from the soft of Baekhyun’s skin so he could properly kiss him on the lips before leaving multiple pecks on them, smiling into the kiss. “You’re gorgeous, beyond beautiful. And I’m so lucky to be the only you want. I feel special, somehow.”

He likes the pink that colours Baekhyun’s cheeks, the older’s grin wide on his face. “I love you. You have no idea how handsome I think you are. Words don’t begin to cover it. You’re just as lovely.”

A soft chuckle leaves Sehun’s parted lips as he begins nibbling onto Baekhyun’s lower lip, nodding just to go along with what the older said before placing a quick peck onto the tip of Baekhyun’s button nose. “Whatever you say, prince. I love you, so much. My prince.”

Baekhyun presses his lips together in what Sehun know is his attempt to stop his smile from growing wider, failing as a soft chuckle leaves him. “If I’m your prince, does that make you my damsel in distress?”

“No, I’m not a damsel.” Sehun stops his kissing completely as his brows furrow in a frown, losing his hold around the older with a pout. “I’m your knight in shining armour, and you are my prince.”

“That sounds more like you,” Baekhyun nods with another soft chuckle, faking and mirroring Sehun’s pout as his arms cling tighter to Sehun, lips finding the younger’s sharp jawline as he kisses up the length of it, humming against Sehun’s skin. “I love you.”

“I love you even more, my prince.”

Baekhyun’s laughter sounds sweet in Sehun’s ears as he buries his face into Sehun’s clothed shoulder, hiding his reddening cheeks. “You make me smile.”

“As you make me,” He pulls Baekhyun even closer to his side, lying back down properly and pressing lips into Baekhyun’s soft, black hair. He likes morning cuddles like this, Baekhyun smelling fresh from the shower and looking even more beautiful than he already is, talking about anything and everything. He’s only sorry that he must reek of sleep and morning breath, but he can’t bring himself to get off the bed just yet, wanting to hold Baekhyun still. “Tell me about what you dream to have in the future.”

Sehun lets Baekhyun take his hands and thread their fingers together, nodding and resting his forehead to the side of Sehun’s neck. “All of my dreams for the future? Or anything specific?”

“Anything,” Sehun murmurs, still a little sleepy and just a little tired. His hand squeezes Baekhyun’s before letting go to reach up and play with the strands of Baekhyun’s hair, pressing his lips to the older’s forehead. “Tell me what you want to happen in the future. It can be anything.”

He watches as Baekhyun’s eyes close. “Hm. Well, I guess this would be my dream future. You’d be in it, that’s for sure. I’d be married to you and we’d be living together in the city. I’d have a job as a psychiatrist and we’re have as many cats as we want. I’m not sure about children because I… I never really wanted children until I met you, honestly. Now I’m a little unsure. Ah, I’m going to blush. In my dream future, I want to be permanently happy. And I’ll be with you, so I know that’ll happen.”

Pressing his cheek against the top of Baekhyun’s head, Sehun nods to every word that spills past Baekhyun’s lips, smiling softly at the mention of cats and children, humming a soft tune as I lift the older’s hand to kiss his knuckles. “That sounds lovely. I’d be working as well. I’ve always wanted to be a writer. That… might not be a very good job because unless I’m a best-selling, I won’t get enough to provide for the family. And… Do you not like children? I love them, but not too many. Too much hassle. Plus, I want a lot of time with you. Ah, I’ll make you happy. That’s a promise.”

Another blush blossoms over the apples of Baekhyun’s cheeks, a giddy grin spreading across his face. “It’s not that I don’t like children, I love them as well. I just never really… I never thought I’d be a good parent. But you make me want to have kids. I’d love to have a family with you. You’d make it as a writer, I think. You’re very good at it. And I’m not lying just to make you happy, you know. You really are wonderful at it. We’ll have a lifetime of happiness together.”

Sehun shifts slightly, his own lips widening into a giddy grin of his own, gazing into Baekhyun’s eyes. “Your faith in my success is very heart-warming, really. Maybe I’ll be a part-time writer, I’ll write about you. And work another job to provide for the family. Maybe we’ll adopt a kid or two. You will be a good parent. I trust that you will. And we’ll be a cute little family. And I’m going to be a very happy man. I might get a girl, though. Our little princess.”

Baekhyun glances up at Sehun with love-filled eyes while squeezing the younger’s hand and leaning forward to press a sweet kiss against Sehun’s cheek. “I like thinking and talking about this with you. I’d love it if you write about me. Adopting sounds like a good idea as well, by the way. I want to be a good parent, I hope I will be. We’ll definitely have a little girl together. We can both spoil her! Oh my, I’m getting excited and it’s not even happening yet. I love you so much. I’m very in love with you.”

Nodding repeatedly, Sehun presses another kiss onto the tip of Baekhyun’s nose, pulling the older even closer to snuggle him. “I like it, too. It might not happen exactly but I promise we’ll try to work it out. And yes, we’ll pamper and spoil her. And we’re gonna be happy. I love you, too. So, so, so much.”

“Even if things don’t work out how we want it to,” Baekhyun starts, pushing one of his legs in between the both of Sehun’s in an effort to get even closer to the younger with a small hum. “I’ll still be the happiest man alive with you. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you.”

Sehun lifts the hand that’s holding Baekhyun’s to place it over his chest, his grin wide enough to hurt his cheeks, finding absolute comfort in having Baekhyun’s leg resting between both of his. “I’m really glad. I’d be the happiest man just for the fact that I get to hold your hand. Some people don’t get as lucky as I do.”

A soft, almost a giggle leaves Baekhyun’s lips as he reluctantly moves to get up from within Sehun’s arms, tugging at the hem of the younger’s shirt. “You’re sweet. But now it’s time for a shower or you’ll be late for classes. I’ll be here when you get back.”

He very much doesn’t want to get off bed, but Sehun is also very much aware that he’s whipped and just the thought of spending more time with Baekhyun after his classes is enough to get him moving. He grins as he slips off the bed, arms winding around Baekhyun and pulling him into another series of kisses that the older gladly returns, ending up in a heap of giggling mess. He places one more kiss on the corner of Sehun’s mouth, shoving him gently out the door. “Go, I’ll make you breakfast.”

Later when Sehun’s ready to go with a bag hooked on one of his shoulders and slipping wallet into his back pocket, he takes a bite of the toast Baekhyun had prepared for him but spends the rest of the fifteen minutes he has left kissing Baekhyun breathless. He doesn’t seem to be able to stop when even as he steps out the door, the urge rushes up and Sehun pulls Baekhyun in for another kiss, this one final as the older pushes him off playfully with a stern look that makes him look like a puppy instead.

Sehun isn’t patient enough for classes to end.