The Bracelet

The Casanova's Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks or so since I had stopped going to the Kim Enterprises. It won't be long until I manage one of our companies as well. I should feel good about it since I'm being rewarded here but why do I feel so crushed? Oh right. It's obviously because not too long ago, I just have to be brought home in that SUV and be given that letter by none other than Taehyung.

The memory is fresh as a daisy. No matter what I do, there would always and would always be those memoirs about the moments I spent with him. It's unforgettable. I sighed, lying my back against the soft mattress. It's always like this. Every day, and every night. Who knew he had this much impact on me. My eyes are usually puffy as well. Did I really cry that much every day? I look pathetic. Good job, Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook. Are you seriously going to refuse dinner once again? Come on, the food isn't going to eat itself up."

I heard my mom's voice calling out to me. I squinted my eyes. It is not like I was refusing dinner its just I'm not hungry. I'm not starving. "I probably just lost my appetite." I said aloud enough for my voice to reach through outside my bedroom door. But the response that I had gotten was none other than a frustrated sigh. That's where I saw my bedroom door opening.

"Jungkook, what's up with you lately?" She asked, sitting on the edge of my bed. "You've been like this ever since you moved back in here. Do you really want to work under Taehyung that much?"

No. There is no way I would want to work under him anymore. My contract signed under him is officially done, and why on earth would you go back to someone who had set you free? Only an imbecile would go back. "No, mom. I don't want to work for him nor spend time with him at all." I replied lazily.

"Did something happened between you two recently?" She then added, causing me to freeze on my spot. I should have braced myself for this. I didn't inform them after all that Taehyung and I aren't a thing anymore after all.

"N-No..." I stuttered with my words. This topic isn't something I can go on all day without breaking actually. Those scenarios made its burn on both of my mind and heart. I hung my head low, as I played with my fingers. "Nothing's going on between us right now... We're both perfectly fine..." My answer almost came in like an inaudible whisper.

"Jungkook, I can tell something happened between you two," She said softly. "It's probably an argument, right?" No. It's more than a simple argument. "And since you two aren't really up to sort things out and it seems like you're pretty much bothered by this, why don't you book a flight to America, hm?" She hummed. "My employee just booked hers and her flight is tomorrow. Why don't you do the same?"

Booking a flight to America? To clear my mind off for a year or so? Not bad. I should have done this days ago. I like the idea. "Then can you instruct Changwoo to book me a flight to one of the next flights to America, mom? I'll hurriedly pack up all the things I need."

"That's more like it!" A smile was plastered on her face. "Let me book the flight for you while you go and pack up your things." She declared, giving a soft peck to my forehead before heading out of my room.

America, huh? The flight is tomorrow? It's such a pain but I'm willing to take any risk to let my mind drift off somewhere and finally forget about the things that occured around here in Korea. I stood up from my bed, and brought out two luggages underneath. I began storming through my drawers as I began to pack out a few stuffs or so before I turned the lights out and drifted off to sleep to get ready for my flight to America.

Around three A.M in the morning, I rose up from my bed and took a quick shower. I changed in to some plain shirt and some jeans before I headed out. When I made our way to our backyard, I was greeted by our SUV. With our maid following from behind that held my luggage, I waited for her to adjust and fix the place of my stuffs before I hoped in to the passenger seat by the back.

As Changwoo began to drove off with me resting my head on the neck pillow, I began to scroll through my news feeds in facebook. Oh, look, Jimin is online as well. A perfect timing.

 

+ [[ Jimin-hyuuung!

Park Jimin + [[ jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter