Closer

A~~

Helloo~ This story is going to end soon. Real soon. One or two chapter left? Anyway, enjoy~

--

Ever since Jinyoung glomping Mark, they have grown closer. Well, they are closer before but now its closer as in Mark is not leaving Jinyoung's side. Which is good but bad for Jinyoung's heart since he can't contain it anymore.

 

He wants to be more than just best friend. He wants to be Mark's lover but he is not sure about Mark. If Mark doesn't feel the same way, Jinyoung don't want to ruin their friendship.

--

"Nyoung, there's a sauce on your lips" before Jinyoung can wipe it off, Mark did it himself by wipe it with his finger and it afterwards before continuing his lunch. Jinyoung's face which went red was left unnoticed by Mark but not to the other two.

 

"Man, if I didn't know you two, I would assume you two are a couple"

 

"Never thought I say this but I agree with Jackson"

 

"Ya-Yah!" Jinyoung stuttered while Mark just ignored it and continue his lunch. Jinyoung glance at him and thought that Mark didn't want to be paired with him as Mark is non-affected by what Jackson said. That thought makes his sad a bit.

 

"What, I just said assume. Its not like you two are a couple right"

 

"Right"

--

"Nyoungie, don't you want to confess? Try your luck?"

 

"I don't know hyung. I want to but what if he will be disgusted and don't want to be friends with me again? I don't want to lose him"

 

"I understand you but if you let this goes on, how will you know if Mark is into you or not. Just think about it okay. At least, this is an if akay, an if, he do doesnt feel the same way at least you can move on and look at others"

 

"I guess you're right"

 

"I always am" Jaebum ruffle Jinyoung's hair and let his arm fall to his shoulder as both of them continue their walk. Mark and Jackson is not with them as they have school activities.