Obvious

A~~

“if I’m going to be late this will be all your fault!”

“Yah! If you’re late, I’m going to be late too!”

“Aish!”

It was 7.50am in the morning and school is starting in 10 minutes. Both boys were running with all their might because this is not the first time they are late. This will be the third time if they are late and third lateness will have a punishment.

“move way! Move way!”

“coming through!”

*ring ring*

“oh Jackson ah, wae?” he cover the speaker “move way!” and uncover it back. “Yah park jinyoung! Don’t tell me you just woke up!?”

“fine, I wont tell you but could you please delay the teacher a bit, please Jackson ah!”

“you owe me one”

“thanks, love you!”

Jinyoung close his phone and continue on running. It’s 7.57am, 3 minutes left. Jinyoung was already tired but the other boy is in front of him still running in full speed. “Mark hyung! I cant anymore”

The said boy looked at his watch and sigh in frustration. “got no choice, jump on my back”

Without any complain, jinyoung just do as he say. In a flash, mark hold jinyoung tightly and run faster than before. They finally arrive when it was 8am and without further ado, they rush to their class.

Both running in full speed and reach the class. But as soon as they reach, there was no teacher yet. Both sit down before turning around to ask, “yona, where’s the teacher? He’s never late before”

The girl as if remembering something laugh, “you’ll never get this, Jackson took the attendance roll and ran out of the classroom immediately”

--

Jackson, jinyoung and mark was at the rooftop having their lunch while waiting for the others. Jackson was pouting while eating. “I said I’m sorry”

“hmph”

Jinyoung put down his lunch and jump on top of Jackson, “I’m sorry Jackson ah! Muah muah muah” jinyoung was kissing his cheek nonstop, even though Jackson is an affectionate guy, he still need to breath.

“okay okay fine!” Jackson hold jinyoung shoulder and move him aside. “now eat before bell rings”

“okay!”

Mark just laugh watching both of them like that. “people will misunderstand it if you guys keep doing like that”

“I’m fine with that!” Jackson was nearing jinyoung to kiss him but jinyoung is having none of that. “eeww, im not fine with that!”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOLESTING MY BABY!”

All of them stop while one of them slap their forehead. “stop is jaebum”

Jaebum was not hearing anything and march towards Jackson and jinyoung. “here we go again”

The rest of them just come in and sat down next to mark and start eating while watching the two of them bicker and one of them trying to stop them. “brother mood is on”

--

“yah! When are you gonna confesss?”

Jinyoung blushed, “confess? What are you talking about”

Jackson rolled his eyes, “I’m not stupid park jinyoung. Everyone can see you love him well except for him. Anyway, if you’re late, he’s gonna be taken”

“I know that, but im not sure if he swings like me” jinyoung look down playing with his finger. Jackson scoff, “have you seen yourself? You’ve got a peachy—“ before he can finish, jinyoung smack his head.

“OUCH!”

“DON’T MOLEST MY BODY PART!

“IT’S THE TRUTH! Lemme show you!” Jackson was already standing and starting to go towards jinyoung. Jinyoung stand up immediately and run while covering his .

“I WILL TOUCH IT AND SHOW YOU HOW PEA—“

“STOP TALKING ABOUUT MY !”

--

Jinyoung, mark, jaebum and Jackson are walking together on their way home as it is the same direction. Jaebum and Mark is infront of them talking with each other, while Jackson and Jinyoung is behind them.

Jinyoung is looking or more like staring at Mark with a soft smile on his face while Jackson was looking at jinyoung shaking his head. Jinyoung immediately look towards Jackson when he notice Mark was going to turn around. But as soon as he look towards Jackson, Jackson was looking at him with a smirk causing him to blush more.

“we’re going this way. Bye!” Mark grab Jinyoung hand and both of them walk towards the same direction while the other two on the other direction.

“so, you like Jackson?”

“what?! No!”

*I know*

“so who do you like” Mark nudge his shoulder at him.

“no- no one”

*liar, I know you like me*

Mark just hum as he know who he really like. But he’s not gonna tell him he knew, hes gonna watch how he act. Mark sling his arm on jinyoung shoulder and continue to walk. Even though jinyoung is used with skinship, he’s still nervous with Mark.

Mark was looking at Jinyoung the entire time as he can see he is nervous.

And he enjoys it. Very much

---

 

 

1st chapter is up!

not very good though, lets hope it will be better for the next chapter!

Comment please!