Macchiato

Macchiato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Like usual, Caramel Macchiato!” Taehyung queue in the line; take a menu from the counter and giving a bright smiled that made people feel flutter when looking at it.


He is always order the same thing if he came to the same cafe. Caramel Macchiato is one of his favourite drinks. It taste different, unique and tasty. Plus, the guy who made the Caramel Macchiato is none different guy, the one with unique, cute and handsome looking, it's Jeon Jungkook. He is one of the reason on why he always come to the same cafe.


Sometimes, he just realized that when he came there, his eyes only stick for Jungkook. He’s rather stayed there for 10 hour just looking at him than stay in his house for doing nothing.


“Ahh hyung, glad you come again” He spoke up with full of enthusiasm.


“You seems happy when I come, why?” The smirked formed on Taehyung lips, blinked his eyes in cute way.


“Nothing much, just happy to see you’re here”


It’s prove that Jungkook lying and Taehyung could read on what was trhough his mind. Everytime he came there, Jungkook also trying to catch his attention and eveytime Taehyung asked why or what, he would just answer the same things.


‘Nothing much, just happy to see you’re here’ but sometimes, the quote changing but still sound same to Taehyung.


Taehyung pout his lip, rolled his eyes away from Jungkook faceas he was irritated with that. “Yah, did you need to tell me that many times?” But only a small laughed out from his mouth.


“Just wait at the same table hyung, I will send it later”


“Alright” Taehyung winked his eyes and pointed his thumb as an 'okay’ signal.

He started to leave, went to his empty seat on where he was usually sat. He pick the table on the last corner on where he could feel the peace as far from the people were sip their coffee and having a conversation. He doesn’t like to sit between the noisy area. It made him uncomfortable. All he wanted when he came there was drink his coffee and watching Jungkook if that necessary.


The light ray that came through from the window was made the place getting bright, suit enough for cafe atmosphere. The decoration in that place is already giving an adequate finishing to reveal the beautiful that it had. He would feel like at home.


“Here’s your order” Taehyung was jump a bit of startled as Jungkook came up from his back. Chuckled was out from his mouth and began to make fun of his priceless look.


“Thanks” He took his drinks, place it on the wooden table.


“What are you doing here alone, especially all the time?”


That was their first time talking formally, they usually inquired when they were on the counter. It’s technically different but great to talk with, as Taehyung thought.


“Playing games, finish my drinks? He said casually, lifted his head on where Jungkook’s standing. "How about you?”


“Well nothing much.. taking an order, brewing some coffee and sleep when my shift is done” Jungkook pulled the chair, seat it with confront Taehyung face.


“Ahh, how about now?” Taehyung asked again with elated tone. “Your shift done?”


“Yes, why do you ask?”


“Because you barely sit here and talk with me. That’s why” He gave a light scoffed, nudged a teasing eyes on Jungkook face and gave the cynical smiled that will end up by laughing.


“I’m just bored. Besides, I always wanted to talk with you before but time isn’t allow me yet”


“Y-You do?” Taehyung said haltingly. He was a bit startled by Jungkook’s open talked.


“Yeah.. Well, I just want to become your close friend since you always come here. I want to talk with someone when my shift is done. It’s bored when you’re just being silent all day”


It was nice of him, he could felt already the closed that he meant as he always laughed on him, trying to peek on him but they both completely different. Jungkook is someone like to talk with people while Taehyung… Hmm, being alone could feel the peace for his opinion. But when Jungkook’s around him, he doesn’t mind at all. He love to watch the younger lips move. It’s so passionate and beautiful.


“Hyung, do you heard anything that I just said?”


Taehyung made a fake cough when Jungkook caught him was looking at his lips. Taehyung quickly look at beside.


“Oh look, there’s a couple” Taehyung pointdd his finger on the sweet couple from the outdoor. Jungkook was tricked by Taehyung as he quickly look at where Taehyung pointed it.


“Where”


“There” Taehyung pout his lips this time.


Jungkook saw them, wearing a same shirt. Holding their hand while cuddled at each other on the bench.


“Oh yeah, that’s so sweet but sometimes, I wonder what they had on their mind that time” Jungkook asked curiously.


“Well, I can tell you that they both didn’t think anything. They’re just love to hang around with clingy at each other”


“How do you know?” Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a suspicious expression was stamped on his face. Taehyung nodded his head.


“This is also what I do when I sit here alone, read on what their mind were thinking. I’m a psychic” He raised his left bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter