02... Lost (1/2)

Kidnapped from Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*As Jungkook stops, he saw that Taehyung face was all red. Jungkook then kisses Taehyung on the lips, making Taehyung have no reaction* 

"That's a gift for you Tae..." Jungkook replied immediately after he finishes kissing. 'Aish... why did he do that... Im all red right now...'. "T-Thanks Jungkook..." Taehyung answered as he saw Jungkook smirk at him. Taehyung blushes again. "Come on let's go back..." Jungkook said as he put his arm around Taehyung neck. "Hey Jungkook..." Taehyung asked. "Yeah hyung??", "I- Thanks for coming to me..." Taehyung answered as he looks at the younger.

              ***

Jimin: Hey Taehyung, I heard what happened. Can you mind telling???

V: Huh... I guess....

Jimin: Well... you dont have to tell me, if you're uncomfortable..

V: No... I really want to tell you this...

Jimin: Huh... okay then...

V: 10 years ago... me and my friend were coming home from an event that night. We got into a car accident... she... she was the one who suffered the most impact from the accident... while me... I... I only suffer an injured leg and a arm... she... was there in front of me... not moving.... I... I... I thought she died... so... I just let out all of the pain and feelings out... her parents... they were killed.... in the accident...

Jimin: Tae... you dont need to tell me anymore, if you feel emotional while telling me this... please.... just stop now....

V: No... you need to know this badly..... a few months after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter