Finale

The Way You Look At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I AM NOT READY FOR THIS AFTER 2 MONTHS OF HIATUS T.T

        Also, 1.4K almost 1.5K The longest thing I have ever written in one chapter gosh.

 

 

No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up too

 

 

Hakyeon giggled at the absurd picture the 5VIXX members made, all sprawled out on the dance floor, tangled limbs and pained cries ricocheting around the room. He knew from the very start that the tall muscular 5VIXX members playing Twister could only result in disaster but as usual, the kids decide to defy the leader. Hakyeon shook his head, still amused and took a seat in the corner to watch his lover of 4 years, Jung Taekwoon.

It sounds absurd even to Hakyeon’s own ears, pronouncing Taekwoon as his boyfriend. Everyone that had met VIXX would know that Hakyeon loves to get attention from Taekwoon and Taekwoon hates the affection Hakyeon shows him with a burning passion. But somehow, during the stages before they became a couple, Taekwoon does not protest when Hakyeon clings on him. He finds that it felt good to actually have someone who cares and is not afraid to show their feelings to others.

Surprisingly, Taekwoon spoke a sentence to Hakyeon that shocked him to the core until today.

“Don’t Stop. It feels good.”

Hakyeon turned beet red in the face and barely managed to stutter out a ‘what’ before Taekwoon finally caught on to what he just spoke sounds like. He then explained how he loved the attention Hakyeon gave him and that he would be happy if Hakyeon continues to show his affection to Taekwoon….

As his boyfriend.

Of course Hakyeon agreed almost immediately. It was almost embarrassing but the small content smile Taekwoon’s lips curved up into was worth it.

Hakyeon snapped out of his reverie when Taekwoon tapped his shoulder softly.

“Are you alright? You’ve zoned out until you couldn’t hear us calling your name. The kids made such a great fuss leaving and you didn’t even twitch. You okay?”

Hakyeon loves it when Taekwoon gets all concerned and talkative. He feels somewhat special, being the only one allowed to see Taekwoon at said situation

“Yeon-ah?”

“Ah- I was just thinking…”

“Oh?”

“-About how I am lucky to be your boyfriend.”

Taekwoon ducked his head in embarrassment.

“I really think it is the other way...”

“If we were to continue this bickering we might not get back to the dormitories in time Woon-ah. We should get going.”

Hakyeon giggled before reluctantly ungluing his from the floor and pulled Taekwoon up. As he reached out to open the handle, he was yanked backwards and his lips was met with another pair of soft, pliant lips. He closed his eyes and leaned further into Taekwoon, the latter bringing his hand up to cup Hakyeon’s small face, his thumb in loving circles against the sharp cheekbone.

And if they did get home late that night, no one bothered to ask them the reason why.

 


I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything
Without a single word

 

 

Hakyeon loves it when Taekwoon smiles.

He looks younger and carefree, his soul breaking free even if it is just for a moment or two. When Taekwoon smiles, it’s as if the earth stops spinning, the sun stops shining. The smile is enough to light up the whole universe, melts the coldest hearts and stop everyone’s heart. Especially Hakyeon.

Hakyeon loves it even more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter