Fin.

Ravi's dream

“Yah, Wonshik-ah! When are you gonna get your lazy up and get dressed?! We’re late as it is!”

The sound of N-jumma’s usual nagging brings me to the world of the living; I open my eyes to retort but shut them tight again when streams of merciless sunlight bore holes into them.

“I’m dressed already, ken’t you see?” I grumble, turning over and burying my head deeper into the pillow.

It was true; I’d told the bean to wake me up the moment he woke, so I could get dressed and go back to sleep and get a few more well-deserved minutes of shut-eye (No, we shall not talk about the fact that I went to bed at only 3:00 am yesterday, or whose fault it is that I am sleepy.) and that’s exactly what I did.

Of course Hakyeon didn’t take my word (although this is what I do every day) and came to check for himself. ‘Oh. He is dressed.’ I could almost hear him think kkaebsongly. I would roll my eyes if they weren’t closed.

That’s when our darling leader-nim who had been quietly inspecting as he should, suddenly decides to pull the mattress from right beneath me! (I admit, I was quite surprised at this display of strength.)

“You Worm! You haven’t gone and brushed your teeth, have you?!” the loud red-head practically yells.

“But-”

“Go. Now!” With a shove, I am sent off in the direction of the bathroom.

 

“Dirty Worm~ Didn’t brush his tee-eeth~” I hear Ken say in a singsong voice as I enter the bathroom. My eyes narrow.

“Wonshik, not Worm -_-” I say, yet he continues wiggling his bum to his ‘genius’ song as he put his toothbrush in his mouth.

“Get out,” I shove him for no good reason, and lock him outside the bathroom, not caring if he was still in his boxers or not. (The dude can’t brush his teeth without getting toothpaste on his clothes, thus the lack of them.)

“Omo, Ken …. Put your clothes on!” I hear Taekwoon’s voice, and I don’t need the door open to know he’s blushing deeply. (Pfft. Those two. Seriously.)

 

Ignoring them as I usually do, I focus on the toothpaste, internally grumbling. ‘Brushing teeth is clearly for after meals! I haven’t eaten anything yet, so why—it’s not like my breath stinks even, and even if it does, who cares?’

I shake my head; this was stupid. Thinking about brushing my teeth is a waste of time, I’d much rather recap my dreams because (I’m not bragging, but) my dreams are awesome, and I get so much inspiration out of them, I even write songs based off them; like Light up the Darkness~

So I’m trying to remember what I dreamed about…. when

“!”
It all comes back to me.

 

A loud cuss is heard from the bathroom, followed by a string of more violent cusses that Ken would be proud of (–he had taught the Worm well~) followed by a loud bang.

Of course N-jumma is the first at the bathroom door, banging and asking if I’m okay. (He hadn’t heard that string of curse-words, or it’d be my hide that got beat up.) I don’t give a reply, because clearly I am incapable of that right now; but that only makes the Cha Leader bang the door more frantically.

“Rabi-ah, what’s wrong?!”

What’s wrong… my cheeks are red, you’re what’s wrong.

“Can you please freaking stop before you break the goddamned door down?” Taekwoon hyung’s quiet voice intervenes and finally gets N to stop pounding on my heart I mean, the door.

Only once I am sure he’s far away do I come out of the refuge of the bathroom.

 

*

 

The practice room is pure torture!

Right through the individual singing/composing practices, all I can think of is N hyung and that goddamned dream. It doesn’t help one bit that he is in the next-door room, and I can hear his gorgeous voice singing. No, no. This is wrong! How can I dream of my hyung that way? I mean…. I don’t think of him in that way!

 

The picture is still clear. Him and Ken occupying the only seats in the practice room, while Taekwoon hyung was randomly there in the background, drinking water or something. (Hyukbin wasn’t around. We can only guess what they were up to.) And me… well, I wanted to sit. And Hakyeon called me over…

And I sat on his lap… facing him…

 

The door bangs open, and I am flung out of my dream, staring red-faced at the silhouette that stood before me.

“Rabi-ah I’m tired, men. I’m gonna stop and use the laptop, okay.”
Yup. It’s N.
It’s freakin Cha Hakyeon.

“Y-yeaaokay,” I say, trying to keep the stammer out of my voice and hoping the room was too dark for him to see the blush spreading across my face. Maybe it’s my lucky day, or maybe it’s coz Hakyeon’s an idiot, but he didn’t notice, and trotted out without a backward glance.

“Sure you don’t wanna join me?” I hear him call out after, but rather than reply, I bury my head deeper in the abandoned composing sheets in front of me.

“Oh, he didn’t hear me ^-^” Hakyeon laughs to himself outside.
(Yeah, right. You’re so loud Leader-nim; who can’t hear you, is the real question!)

 

*

 

If I thought individual practice was torture, it’s nothing compared to when we all gather in the main practice room to dance. The moment I had wished would never come, had finally come, and yeah, my luck had all but run out by this time; guess what we’re dancing to?

Hyde.
-.-
And yall all know how that dance goes…

 

You could say I died several times that day; seeing the way Hakyeon moved flaunting every inch of his ing perfect body even though I tried not to look, and not to mention the sweat that poured down the side of his neck, I kept thinking of me on his lap, and how I buried my face in his long expanse of a neck. (What the hell?!! Why would I dream such a thing??) It didn’t help that throughout most of the dance, I was the… light to his dark? (What?! How else am I to explain our parts? –oh, shut UP you dirty minded thing!) but because of my current state, my eyes keep everting his when we danced.

 

“Hold it, hold it,” N stops us all before …well, that part came.
‘Thank god, he finally did some good today,’ I think with relief, but that’s before he points me out.

“Rabi-ah, we can’t do it this way~ You have to look me in the eye when we dance, otherwise it doesn’t look in sync, arasseo?”

“Dae,” I mumble, because what else can I do?

“Then we’ll take it from the beginning again; Si~Jak!” Hakyeon gives the cue, and we start over.

 

Do you know how many points in that choreography I must look the guy in the eye? (15 seconds is a long time – yes, I’ve been keeping track, and that’s only before that move- Akk! I’m losing it!) Somehow I manage to dance till N’s line in the second verse: “nae anen michin sarami isseo”
That’s when I lose it.

 

I am supposed to sneak up behind N, and do that hand grabbing thing from behind, except how the hell can I do it without pressing my –well– let’s put it this way. I am hard. (Damn you Hakyeon for being y on top of my mind being addled! I swear I’m not like this usually!) And I don’t want Hakyeon to find out.

So instead of taking a step forward, I take one back, and trip up Hyuk who’s standing behind me. Like a domino-effect, Hyuk falls on Hongbin, and me atop the Maknae who immediately yells, “! I think I peed my pants! Damnit Wonshik Hyung I was holding that in!”

“Eww! Hyoggi! Go wash up!” N shoots a stank-face at the brat over my shoulder without having the decency to help me up (not that I wanted his help- :P) I get up quickly before anyone notices my pants tenting up.

“Bathroom, me too!” I say, to take care of the problem in front rather than Hyuk’s pee which might be on my bum.

“Obviously you too,” N-stank faces at me as well, shooing me out along with the Maknae.

“I need to pee too,” Hongbin adds (somewhat suspiciously) and runs after us.

“Well, I guess we may as well make this a break,” Taekwoon hyung sighed, drifting towards the bench where the water bottles were.

 

*

 

When I come back after taking care of my *cough*problem*cough* I see Taek Hyung on his iPod in the background, and N and Ken sitting in the middle of the floor arguing about some or the other. Hyukbin still haven’t returned from the toilets, and… well, it isn’t exactly this way, but the similarity of this scene to my dream is uncanny.

Involuntarily, I blush, and try to back out before more of my dream comes true, but at that moment, Hakyeon sees me.
“Oh, Rabi came! Come sit here.”

My ears turn as red as his hair. No, this can’t be happening!
I swing around and walk feverishly fast towards the individual practice rooms.

“Yah!” I hear the whiney voice complain, but don’t look back till I shut the door behind me. I guess that’s why I never realized he was following me.

“Wonshik~ What’s with you?” Hakyeon grumbles, scaring the out of me.

“Wh-?” (I had meant to ask what the hell he was doing in here with me, but at that moment I realized… we were both in this tiny room, alone…. Imagination and dirty mind, I told you once before, shut UP!) My face turns a deep crimson.

“You’ve been acting weird all day~” he continues, clearly not noticing the colour of my cheeks, “not to mention, your dancing really .”

I start to deny it, but then—is Hakyeon pouting? Legit pouting?! Don’t ask me why, this just sets another wave of heat across my neck, except this time the heat steadily spreads downwards.
“Stop it!” I say, without meaning to.

“Stop what?” Hakyeon askes, cluelessly.

“Stop… stop coming in my dreams!” I blurt.

 

That’s it.
This is the day I, Kim Wonshik, Rapper of VIXX, die.

 

“What’s that supposed to mean, Rabi-ah?” Hakyeon still doesn’t let it go.

My face is all but burning right now. “Hyung…” I bite my lip. Does he know what he’s asking right now?
I glance down, hoping he gets the hint and drops the matter before I explode, and only then do his eyes (finally) travel downwards and see that stupid lump that (yes,) had risen again.

‘Oh.’

Yep.
I am internally cringing. Someone save me!

 

And then Hakyeon asks: “How did that happen?”

Oh, just kill me right now!
I lose it. “It’s because of you, goddamn it! I got a weird dream of you and, urgh! I can’t even … can’t do anything properly coz you’re just everywhere!”

I hadn’t realized I’d pinned the shorter guy to the wall till he gasped.
“But what did I do~~~??”

Oh wow. Only Hakyeon would be still whining in a situation like this.

“Nothing,” I say, because no, he hadn’t done anything in the dream or in real life except to look irresistible somehow.

“Then why-”

“It’s what I did to you in the dream, hyung,” I say, burning with embarrassment.

“What…?”

I cut him across not with words but by action, for what better way is there to explain? Just like I had done in the dream, I drape my arms around his neck and bury my face there, my breath tickling his skin.

Did I know what to do? I may have dreamt this whole scene, yet I still had no idea.
Was I scared? Heck yes!

But at the same time, I wanted to do this, I suddenly realized. I wanted to brush my lips over his; I wanted to his soft hair; I wanted plant kisses on the corner of his mouth, tickle him with my breath; I wanted to dig my fingers into his hair; I wanted to kiss him breathless.
And I do.

 

***

A/N:

So... I know it isn't long, but - wow! I feel good after gettin my dream out like that. ^---^ (Ravi-ah, Sorry, not sorry)

And sorry about the somewhat sudden ending ^-^" Idk how to proceed after that-
(can I just be proud of the fact that it took less than a day to write this? ^-^")

Okay, since I feel bad about that, one last giffie: