boyfriend jimin

boyfriend jimin

You had been told by your friend that a guy has a crush on you in school and you were pretty bothered by it because you already had a boyfriend, and that’s jimin. You didn't want to let jimin know about this because you didn't want him to feel bothered and besides, if he knew, you’re afraid he might find the guy. However, he heard it from some of your friends and as expected he wasn't happy, so he decided to go to your school one day to pick you up, and also to let the guy who has a crush on you know that he’s your boyfriend.

 

“babe i’m outside your sch, call me when you’re done” he texted you.

 

You were on your way out of the classroom when you received his text, and you were surprised that jimin came without telling you beforehand.

 

“omg why didn't you tell me you’re gonna come today?” you replied.

 

Jimin read the text but he didn't reply; he continued to stand outside your school and watch the people, especially the guys, to see who the guy who has a crush on you is, even though he has no idea how he looks like. As soon as you walked out, jimin saw a guy standing across you, and that guy kept looking towards your direction - it’s the guy who has a crush on you. Jimin wasn't sure of it but from the way the guy looked at you, jimin was sure he’s the one.

 

“jimin!” you shouted and waved.

 

As soon as you walked to him, jimin placed his arm around your waist and pulled you in closer. It was unusually closer and tighter that day, and you realised something was wrong with him.

 

“Jimin?” you looked at him and asked but you realised he was looking at the guy who has a crush on you.

 

You were confused about the situation because you didn't tell jimin about it, how did he find out?

 

“Jimin let’s go” you told him and hurried.

 

After walking further away from school, you let go of jimin’s arm that was around your waist.

 

“Jimin…”

 

“What?” he turned to you and stopped walking.

 

“Why did you come today?” you pretended that you didn't know.

 

“Is there something wrong with surprising my girlfriend?” he shrugged.

 

“You’re lying”

 

Jimin kept silent because he knows you saw through him.

 

“How did you find out?” you asked jimin about the guy.

 

“Your friends told me”

 

“I’m sorry” you apologised.

 

“Why’re you apologising?” jimin was taken aback by your sudden apology.

 

“Because I didn't tell you.. and maybe i’ve hurt you…”

 

“Babe, you’re thinking too much. I’m not mad at you…” jimin took your hand and continued, “I just wanted the guy to know that I’m your boyfriend, and he should stay in his lane”

 

You couldn't help but laugh.

“Hey its not funny. Imagine a girl having a crush on me and you finding out from my friends” jimin tried to provoke you.

 

“Yah, you better not” you punched his chest lightly.

 

Jimin caught your hand and kissed it lightly while looking at you, making you fluster.

 

“I only love you.”