So does the cat

When the blanket shifts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The white cat sat on the mattress comfortably, its eyes wandering over the figure of its human that was sitting in his desk on the other side of the blue dorm room. It stretched its body as far as it could, which wasn't very far due to its breed. The cat continued to get comfortable, knowing that its human would be joining it soon.


"Yeah, I'll bring Jihoon on Monday." The blond human said into his phone while typing some things on the computer in front of him. "He made a few new songs over the break so we can try those." 


There was muffled voice on the other line and the human, that the cat knew as Soonyoung, nodded his head. "Alright. I'm gonna go to bed now, I'll see you on Monday." He said cheerfully, ending his phone call.


Soonyoung turned around to look at the cat, who now had its eyes closed. 
"Are you tired Woozi~?" The human cooed, earning a huff from the cat by the name of Woozi.


He turned off his computer and his lights before walking over to the bed and pushing the cat over, who gave no more response than a glare. Soonyoung chuckled and crawled under the covers, smiling when a human body curled next to his.


"Tired of being Woozi already Jihoonie?" Soonyoung asked the small boy, wrapping his arms around him.


"Eh, being a cat is nice sometimes but cuddling is better." Jihoon said in response, his small light white, almost pink, ears flicking Soonyoung's nose.
Soonyoung smiled at him and pulled the small body closer to him, enjoying the smooth expanse of skin that was exposed to him due

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter